Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) (6232 Views)

VIDEO: M.I Abaga – 'Phase 2' Ft. Moti Cakes / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) by mukina2: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2012

Re: M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2012
Hot or not?
Re: M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) by 27naira(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2012
Not hot and cheap sh.it undecided
Re: M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) by Krazylover: 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2012
chipmunkey: Hot or not?
hot.[img]http://www.crzxy.info/abs[/img]
Re: M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) by trigar12(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
To me, M.I is losing his magic touch
Re: M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) by 9jafreak: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2012
pathetic!

M.I. is riding his luck thanks to the terrifying deficiency of truly intelligent rappers in the Industry

It's a shame. Even Mode employs metaphors that say little to nothing about well, nothing. I was rooting for Sauce Kid, but he can't get himself into anything 'progressive' also (like 'Youth Emancipation and Enlightenment for example)

Hip Hop is about the People! Godammit!

After listening to Jay z, Nas, Tupac, the Roots, Damian Marley, etc, I vowed never to touch any Nigerian hip hop by a ten foot pole.
Re: M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) by greentea1: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2012
chipmunkey: Hot or not?

Not hot grin
[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) by Skanas(m): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2012
MI na my man buh tis video*SMH*....make ah re-watch am,ah'll b back!
Re: M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) by IleIfe2(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2012
I can't share this video because of the violence.it'll help strengthen the negative racial stereotype my host nurtures about Africans (Nigerians).sick people, they'll create an epithet out of anything.
Re: M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) by ganjah: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2012
9jafreak: pathetic!

M.I. is riding his luck thanks to the terrifying deficiency of truly intelligent rappers in the Industry

It's a shame. Even Mode employs metaphors that say little to nothing about well, nothing. I was rooting for Sauce Kid, but he can't get himself into anything 'progressive' also (like 'Youth Emancipation and Enlightenment for example)

After listening to Jay z, Nas, Tupac, the Roots, Damian Marley, etc, I vowed never to touch any Nigerian hip hop by a ten foot pole.

Guy tie ur dick fo fan jump
Re: M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) by Anvaller: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2012
Can someone pls advise M.I to curb himself frm sounding more and more like Lil Wayne these days?
Re: M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) by touchmeder: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2012
i love MI
i loved the slow rap thing
but i must confess i found this video too difficult to watch. the violence is way to sickening. i know its just acting but
just a little bit next time. way too much time focused on the violence
Re: M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) by eherbal(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
9jafreak: pathetic!

you forgot to add notorious B.I.G. ,the king of RAP.your oversight is forgiven.
Re: M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) by Cholls(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
27naira:
Not hot and cheap sh.it undecided
cry

(1) (Reply)

Download Gangnam Style By Terry G / Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] / Oh Lord My God(Nigerian Worship) Tonic Solfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.