Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship: (2533 Views)

29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship / Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? / Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship: by Luxythere: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2012
I am a uk size 14 ,petite , attractive with a great sense of humour ,Uni degree, love to have a laugh, travel, cook , eat, business....etc

Wanted single Nigerian man based in London who wants to be friends first and see where this goes.
Prefer a man that can speak yoruba, has a Uni degree.
I am more interested in intelligence than looks.
I find a masculine voice to be a turn on.
Being spiritual but not fanatical is a plus.
You can contact me through Nairaland contact.
Only a serious man need write back
I will not be reading comments on here.
Phew .....thats done!

bukolaate@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship: by TirinGbeku1: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2012
There is no phone number, Email addy, blackberry pin, facebook ID, skype ID, twitter handle or any sort of detail to reach you.................... How do we achieve this?
Re: 29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship: by bizzup: 2:06am On Dec 14, 2012
You are not serious. With age no longer on your side you still have the guts to selective. You should have said a yoruba man is needed instead of yu saying someobody that speaks yoruba. Ode ni en. You have expire, get the fact straight. At 29 yrs you are still out there fooling yourself
Re: 29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship: by Lexusgs430: 2:27am On Dec 14, 2012
bizzup: You are not serious. With age no longer on your side you still have the guts to selective. You should have said a yoruba man is needed instead of yu saying someobody that speaks yoruba. Ode ni en. You have expire, get the fact straight. At 29 yrs you are still out there fooling yourself

Ouch!!! This is harsh, no one is to old to find love. Freedom of choice and expression, to mention a few comes to mind.
Re: 29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship: by Mynd44: 5:06am On Dec 14, 2012
Tirin Gbeku: There is no phone number, Email addy, blackberry pin, facebook ID, skype ID, twitter handle or any sort of detail to reach you.................... How do we achieve this?
Her e-mail adress is there bro. Maybe she modified her post though.

@Binger, everyone deserves a chance at love no matter his/her age.

@OP, I hope you find what you wish for
Re: 29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship: by roymary: 5:44am On Dec 14, 2012

(1) (Reply)

I Need Fine Black Girl / Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. / Advice About Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.