Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,010 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 (105194 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2012
except 1.6075 is broken to the up side, selling gu maybe a better option
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2012
silibaba:

MAY SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS RAIN ON YOUR GREEN PIPS TODAY. THANKS A MILLIONS BRO cool

Amen and Amen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2012
my last buy and sell for the day on eu and uchf.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2012
Am still on short 4 GU till d day is over. Soon the overbought 4hr tf will cause gu to go down to 1.99xx. This is not a call 4 you to sell gu. Analyse well b4 u place ur bet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2012
unclenna: Am still on short 4 GU till d day is over. Soon the overbought 4hr tf will cause gu to go down to 1.99xx. This is not a call 4 you to sell gu. Analyse well b4 u place ur bet.
don't mind the bet i used in my post above. I play online football bet a lot.lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tainot2002(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2012
NY session will tell us the direction of the market...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2012
unclenna: don't mind the bet i used in my post above. I play online football bet a lot.lol
am interested in that too, can you inbox on localjuju@gmail.com, provided its profitable
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2012
Gold traders, this a very good buy point with 1656 as target
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by eddyhaze(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2012
u guys are really doing great by sharing your analysis. u guys rock!!!! smiley thanks pple..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2012
ej is calling for a short people
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Lawfex: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2012
nolly042]ej is calling for a short people

methinks gu is saying same though 4hrs yet 2 conform
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by goldenboi(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2012
nolly042: ej is calling for a short people

I think this is just a retracement and overall trend remains bullish as shown on daily TF.

I would wait for this retracement to complete using the 1HR TF before going in long again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by russy: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2012
goldenboi:

I think this is just a retracement and overall trend remains bullish as shown on daily TF.

I would wait for this retracement to complete using the 1HR TF before going in long again

just be very careful with this euro....................the more you look the less you see, euro may be starting the grave journey today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by goldenboi(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
russy:

just be very careful with this euro....................the more you look the less you see, euro may be starting the grave journey today

Thanks man...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2012
preparing to sell ej........
cost is getting clear
@tonjoan what is wrong?
am waiting for it at 105.75 join if u care
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2012
nolly042: preparing to sell ej........
cost is getting clear
@tonjoan what is wrong?
am waiting for it at 105.75 join if u care

dont understand bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2012
Ladies and gents, 30 mins favours eu buy and uchf sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2012
tonjoan: Ladies and gents, 30 mins favours eu buy and uchf sell
i don't trust lower tf though they are gud for entry.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by mrkels(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2012
forex don tire me...Any other way to make money?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2012
mrkels: forex don tire me...Any other way to make money?

selling recharge card or pure water grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2012
unclenna: i don't trust lower tf though they are gud for entry.

For trend determination, don't trust but for trend continuation, that's where it builds from. you said it well.that same formation is giving me bounty pips on gold.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
with two major news coming from the US in the next 50 mins, we should see further rally. this might just be what will take us to 1.32
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2012
someone said tio me inbox that i saw your post for 1656 target on gold but ran out cos i was loosing now i see how it has bounced and might meet your target. should i re-enter? i sincerely do not know how best to advise on this.
Maybe i should use it as an opportunity to throw a general advice. If you're a trend trader, learn how and where to place your entry and parameters and let your trade run. That way you're respecting your analysis and you get less jumpy on your computer.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by goldenboi(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2012
tonjoan: someone said tio me inbox that i saw your post for 1656 target on gold but ran out cos i was loosing now i see how it has bounced and might meet your target. should i re-enter? i sincerely do not know how best to advise on this.
Maybe i should use it as an opportunity to throw a general advice. If you're a trend trader, learn how and where to place your entry and parameters and let your trade run. That way you're respecting your analysis and you get less jumpy on your computer.

Good work you are doing for us here.

I myself am getting better and more confident of my trades, all thanks to you.

May God bless you abundantly...IJN
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by russy: 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2012
tonjoan: someone said tio me inbox that i saw your post for 1656 target on gold but ran out cos i was loosing now i see how it has bounced and might meet your target. should i re-enter? i sincerely do not know how best to advise on this.
Maybe i should use it as an opportunity to throw a general advice. If you're a trend trader, learn how and where to place your entry and parameters and let your trade run. That way you're respecting your analys.....is and you get less jumpy on your computer.

sincerely my guy, looking at my chart i never believe this will happen ,perhap u are used to the way gold moves. i salute your depth
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2012
goldenboi:

Good work you are doing for us here.

I myself am getting better and more confident of my trades, all thanks to you.

May God bless you abundantly...IJN

Amen and thanks. you guys shower me with so much encomiums and prayers and that is enough to motivate me. I'm glad lot's of you have grown better.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
russy:

sincerely my guy, looking at my chart i never believe this will happen ,perhap u are used to the way gold moves. i salute your depth

It isn't just about the way gold moves my bro, it is about knowing what they charts say.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by russy: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2012
tonjoan:

It isn't just about the way gold moves my bro, it is about knowing what they charts say.

sincerely i still have more to learn, tojan are u willing to take me on .............just brushing, i wont take ur time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by X3n(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2012
wot does this recent news on usd imply for eu, uj nd gu. ?. Anyone,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by goldenboi(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2012
X3n: wot does this recent news on usd imply for eu, uj nd gu. ?. Anyone,

It was bad news for the usd.

personally i think we would have a continuation of the bullish trend on eu and gu.

not so sure about uj but i'm long on it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by russy: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2012
@tonjon i need ur response, my e mail russy4life@hotmail.com

for long term trend i think this news should give us market sentiment,,,,,,,which way.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2012
u still remain d boss. my respect sire

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (102)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Nigeria Zip Code / Football Betting Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.