Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 (104915 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 7:46am On Apr 27, 2012
odiaero:

Dollars not naira, the man is a business man, he is running for position in the north
ok if he is a biz man. Politicians, run 4 them they may use you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by JAkpayen(m): 7:46am On Apr 27, 2012
@ Odiaero
Common it's biz, but expect pressure from him 'cos he will want to know the safety of his money and how much you are making every seconds for him and again he will be expecting huge ROI. If you really want to trade such amount, stay outside naija to do your trading. I wish say I fit get such contract.........lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by kupsonrex: 7:53am On Apr 27, 2012
showus:

Ogboraph, pls I will like to have this indicator and the system. My email is shollybos@yahoo.co.uk Thanks
even me too my email is emmysaid@yahoo.com. i will appreciate if we can discuss on daily signals if possible
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 27, 2012
unclenna: ok if he is a biz man. Politicians, run 4 them they may use you.

Too Bad no one can use me, i dont base in nigeria, so using me is out of the equation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 27, 2012
JAkpayen: @ Odiaero
Common it's biz, but expect pressure from him 'cos he will want to know the safety of his money and how much you are making every seconds for him and again he will be expecting huge ROI. If you really want to trade such amount, stay outside naija to do your trading. I wish say I fit get such contract.........lol

Bro am not naija base, just came in cos of the deal, and he knows that too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2012
expecting market to bounce back at 1.3147
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2012
tonjoan wats ur stake on this eu?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2012
nolly042: expecting market to bounce back at 1.3147
nolly042: tonjoan wats ur stake on this eu?

The only thing that is constant in this life is change, so always follow the market when it changes, stop expecting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 8:28am On Apr 27, 2012
nolly042: tonjoan wats ur stake on this eu?
expected to bounce from 1.3153 but we seem to be building for some bullish run. We just might have seen the low for the day. Same about gu.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2012
i need log on the to the nial fuller forum, anyone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by namdo(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2012
odiaero: Need a very serious advice, a nigerian politician want to invest 100million dollars with me, but my trades i dont do for nigerians, and again, he is a politician, he got to me through my lawyer, but am yet to decide , money is ready, another issue is how do i transfer this money from nigeria banks to my broker, very complicated, because the highest u can wire out from account is 10k from nigeria, unless the money is inflow, any advice?

I swear never to do anything with nigeria politician, but now, the money is very tempting

Business with a naija politician? yes this is serious deal but if you would get in my idea is to be guarded well by law and be ready to answer to EFCC when such calls come because you may well be looked upon as to have aided in money laundering in future if it's not clean money. So make a little research into the politician's character and history prior to accepting. Goodluck nwannaaaa! cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by namdo(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2012
Japanese Yen Shocked by What was Essentially Expected BoJ Stimulus Expansion

We witness some incredibly unusual and choppy price action from the Japanese yen this morning in reaction to the Bank of Japan’s policy decision. There was a fully formed consensus on what would happen with this event – the central bank would fold to government pressure and increase its asset purchases by 5 to 10 trillion yen. The details may have confused some, but the general outcome fit that profile. The central bank actually increased its asset purchase plan by 10 trillion yen (to 40 trillion). They would also extend the program by six months, reduced the credit loan program by 5 trillion yen, extended the JGB maturity targets from 2 to 3 years and maintained the 1 percent inflation target. Back in February, a similar move instigated an incredible USDJPY trend reversal. Now, it barely boosts volatility. The BoJ has been rendered impotent.

Swiss Franc Pressured Once Again by Spain’s Financial Troubles

The Swiss National Bank has very few options available to further its effort to devalue the franc. The optimal situation for the group would be for a natural recovery in growth and financial conditions for the Euro-area which curbs the safe haven outflow that directs capital directly to the Swiss banking sector. That looks unlikely as we keep jumping to the next issue for the region. The current approach of unlimited euro purchases will no doubt have a cost limit, and Spain’s downgrade has ratcheted up the spending. What will it take for them to lift the floor or issue curbs?

curled from dailyfx.com. Now pip gurus where are we heading with the yen and chf?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2012
odiaero:

Too Bad no one can use me, i dont base in nigeria, so using me is out of the equation
lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2012
The only way to murder GU is by scalping as am doing, till it decides to finally fall
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2012
namdo: Japanese Yen Shocked by What was Essentially Expected BoJ Stimulus Expansion

We witness some incredibly unusual and choppy price action from the Japanese yen this morning in reaction to the Bank of Japan’s policy decision. There was a fully formed consensus on what would happen with this event – the central bank would fold to government pressure and increase its asset purchases by 5 to 10 trillion yen. The details may have confused some, but the general outcome fit that profile. The central bank actually increased its asset purchase plan by 10 trillion yen (to 40 trillion). They would also extend the program by six months, reduced the credit loan program by 5 trillion yen, extended the JGB maturity targets from 2 to 3 years and maintained the 1 percent inflation target. Back in February, a similar move instigated an incredible USDJPY trend reversal. Now, it barely boosts volatility. The BoJ has been rendered impotent.

Swiss Franc Pressured Once Again by Spain’s Financial Troubles

The Swiss National Bank has very few options available to further its effort to devalue the franc. The optimal situation for the group would be for a natural recovery in growth and financial conditions for the Euro-area which curbs the safe haven outflow that directs capital directly to the Swiss banking sector. That looks unlikely as we keep jumping to the next issue for the region. The current approach of unlimited euro purchases will no doubt have a cost limit, and Spain’s downgrade has ratcheted up the spending. What will it take for them to lift the floor or issue curbs?

curled from dailyfx.com. Now pip gurus where are we heading with the yen and chf?

Is this a good news or a bad news? this sounds like something good for yen (bull), bad for the swiss (bear), correct me abeg.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by lawson007(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2012
odiaero:

Bro am not naija base, just came in cos of the deal, and he knows that too
If you came into naija for the deal means that a lot of arrangement have gone into it already.Concerning the EFCC angle your Lawyer should be very sharp in crossing the "t"s and dotting the"i"s. If he is business man yet to be in a political position then you are in a bizman-to-bizman affair,having political ambition is the next probable excitement available for someone with that kind of idle money.He wants to use the gains of the deal to finance his way to power and instead of embezzling tax-payers' fund and national cake he will have his "cash-cow"(odiaero)printing the money he needs(unless his greed level("greed-o-meter"wink has no limit).So in this light it is a good biz deal.
But, i repeat, but, if you(and only u Odira can tell the truth about this)know that there a reason why you are having indecision, then pls biko BACKOFF.Our instincts can be sharper than us at times.You spirit might be seeing a red flag which none of us can see yet.Check the guy out well.make iron clad condition towards your safety. you know you are an inspiration to many of us on this forum we wouldn't want to see your face on the newspapers as accomplice in money laundering.We love you too much to allow u burn your fingers like that.Odiaero my man,you really don't need him stick to your current accounts.Your level of independence is phenomenal.You are a free man make sure you don't jeopardize your freedom. Your lawyer could be after his own cut.You are a very important member of this family remember?
make i stop talking jare.BE CAREFUL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by X3n(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2012
oga tj, wots ut tke on dis EJ nd uJ, those pairs are seriously messing with me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by mekuzoil(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2012
[/color]
odiaero: [color=#000099]Need a very serious advice, a nigerian politician want to invest 100million dollars with me, but my trades i dont do for nigerians, and again, he is a politician, he got to me through my lawyer, but am yet to decide , money is ready, another issue is how do i transfer this money from nigeria banks to my broker, very complicated, because the highest u can wire out from account is 10k from nigeria, unless the money is inflow, any advice?

I swear never to do anything with nigeria politician, but now, the money is very tempting

Honestly if I had 10% of your equity as mine,I wouldnt ever consider touching another person's money,especially a Nigerian politician.
FX biz needs 100% concentration and peace of mind if you must make it, the amount you already control and additional $100M and a little
pressure coming with it, I really doubt if your peace of mind can still be guaranteed.Good luck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by lecanno: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2012
X3n: oga tj, wots ut tke on dis EJ nd uJ, those pairs are seriously messing with me.
yes we really need to know where we 're going on those. namdo banned because i pasted something good on here. na waaa.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2012
dollar falling across boards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by fxisreal: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2012
doing great wt the gu bull here Thank God. as for me will continue buy any pull back on gu despite the downgrade of eu "Spain" yesterday night.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by fxisreal: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2012
lari03: dollar falling across boards.

you're right bros. this is why i can not long uj 4 now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Ogboraph(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2012
ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT BuyEURUSD @1.32286 1.32296,TP@1.33103,SL@30pips away this is not too late for you guys thou i dont post it on time you can still make it enjoy grin grin grin enjoy the ride oh just take a look at were i bought
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2012
Any one going long on GU for a long time should be careful, me scalping both ways and downmove is what i favoured
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by lecanno: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2012
odiaero: Any one going long on GU for a long time should be careful, me scalping both ways and downmove is what i favoured

the experts say GU will fade around 1.6250 and may begin to sell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2012
profit target hit for eu,gu,uj,au and dax. kiss

will close shop very soon and go swimming cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Dungren(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2012
@ Odiaero

My sincere advice to you is to stay away from such money.

A bizman/politician that can readily invest about N16B in forex would have much more and such money may have been stolen and looking for a way to move it out of the country.

EXCEPT he is ready to move the money by himself, then it will be business as usual once you sign a detailed agreement. Avoid being accused of money laundering in the future.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by fxisreal: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2012
Firdaos:
Fxisreal, pls include me in your mailing list as regard daily signal you do post to the forum. My e-mail is rahjab2002@yahoo.co.uk

bros, why can't you liase with "aguiyi" on either localjuju@yahoo.com or localjuju skpye on the training stuf for better understanding on this business. then you can be comming here to compare the elders on the forum signal with yours for green pips. goodluck mate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2012
lecanno:

the experts say GU will fade around 1.6250 and may begin to sell.

1.6290-1.33 very feasible.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2012
X3n: oga tj, wots ut tke on dis EJ nd uJ, those pairs are seriously messing with me.

ej is bullish. I'd say 107-70-108 but I wldn't know if it makes it today. for uj? but we need lots of patience on it. if not today, next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Ogboraph(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2012
tonjoan:

1.6290-1.33 very feasible.
tonjoan you correct any one selling gu is at risk just buy and hold and see your profit then weeki bough from down low if i show the screen short some will say i am wicked for not informing them on time but this is my method buy low sell high grin grin so 80pips in profit no be small tin since last night

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (102)

Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) / Football Betting Season 5 / Nigeria Zip Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.