Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 - Business (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 (104917 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by FOREXMART(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2012
And Draghi does it again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2012
i refuse to fall prey for the bulls. this is the session that moves the market since this week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by infofirst(m): 2:56pm On May 24, 2012
tonjoan: I can't understand how usdchf is buying same time as eu. beats me hollow
eurchf factor
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by infofirst(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2012
I Smell season seven, please wake the Madam and Olori of NAIJA Forex ... NAIJA BABE to get set oh. Happy pipping bosses n masters
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 2:59pm On May 24, 2012
infofirst: eurchf factor

The rumor that the Swiss government may impose a tax on Swiss franc-denominated deposits was the reason.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2012
tonjoan:

The rumor that the Swiss government may impose a tax on Swiss franc-denominated deposits was the reason.

Meaning
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 24, 2012
Lol, EC finally waking up heheheheh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by infofirst(m): 3:27pm On May 24, 2012
tonjoan:

yep, n that trigger d sleeping eurchf n then eu n uchf
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 24, 2012
Where are we?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by surveycash(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2012
odiaero: Where are we?

Oga, I go file infringement claims ooo grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2012
with patience success is guaranteed in forex. rounding off for the week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Lawfex: 6:16pm On May 24, 2012
Finally d bird comes 2 roooooooost. goodbye season 6. Green pips all d way into S 7
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2012
From the market price of eu and gu i may still sell again oh. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by LaconicINC: 7:25pm On May 24, 2012
Today has been a realy fulfiling greenful pips day for me,my system gave me 3 alerts and they all hit my tp.Quit exceptional
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by LaconicINC: 7:26pm On May 24, 2012
Naijababe we are waiting for season 7 link,how u dey na,hope ur day job is nt stressing u too much
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2012
This thread is d most dynamic trade in this forum. Soon season 7 will come. May we all witness season 100 with our accounts intact.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by kupsonrex: 7:36pm On May 24, 2012
unclenna: This thread is d most dynamic trade in this forum. Soon season 7 will come. May we all witness season 100 with our accounts intact.
gbam!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Theyjih: 7:51pm On May 24, 2012
unclenna: This thread is d most dynamic trade in this forum. Soon season 7 will come. May we all witness season 100 with our accounts intact.

AMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by mekuzoil(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2012

Triple Amen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by OMARANYA(f): 8:20pm On May 24, 2012
A big and thunderous Amen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 24, 2012
Jisox of olodi apapa shocked I had to turn to Odiaero to make some pips today.

Question for you guys o:

I am very close to packing my day job in, what's stopping is fear of boredom, what da heck will I do with all that free time plus my boss is really beginning to piss me off angry

I need meaningful suggestions pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2012
naijababe: Jisox of olodi apapa shocked I had to turn to Odiaero to make some pips today.

Question for you guys o:

I am very close to packing my day job in, what's stopping is fear of boredom, what da heck will I do with all that free time plus my boss is really beginning to piss me off angry

You have kids right? you can play scrabble online? do you like retailing too? like selling goods online, having an online store where you sell stuffs? bidding from sellers and selling to others?

you can watch the whole of nollywood movies

you can set up a company of your own, close when you want to and open when you also want to.
but i must confess, i get SO BORED sometimes i sleep off without turning off the pcs.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Dungren(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2012
@ Naijababe... Time to invest in your passion or your own business. I look forward to when I will dump my day job too, and that time would definitely come very soon. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 24, 2012
honeric01:

You have kids right? you can play scrabble online? do you like retailing too? like selling goods online, having an online store where you sell stuffs? bidding from sellers and selling to others?

you can watch the whole of nollywood movies

you can set up a company of your own, close when you want to and open when you also want to.
but i must confess, i get SO BORED sometimes i sleep off without turning off the pcs.

I can only assume you are being facetious with bolded grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by shehzadoza: 9:17pm On May 24, 2012
GREETINGS

IT REQUIRES LITTLE INVESTMENT AND THE GROWTH POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.

THE PROFITS AND SUCCESS CAN GO AS FAR AS YOUR IMAGINATIONS.

LET THE PROFFESSIONAL TRADERS EXPERIENCES OF 5 TO 10 YEARS BE INCHARGE OF THE TREND TO BUY, SELL AND HOLD.

JOIN THE AUTOTRADING FOREX OF ACMGOLD ZERO SETUP CHARGES ZERO COMMISSION NO HIDDEN COST.

Link below :

http://www.acmgold.com.ng/autotrading
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 9:20pm On May 24, 2012
e get as e dey do me embarassed embarassed uj just spoiled my account

thank God for eu, dax and dow cheesy cheesy

smiley smileyhow market folks smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by shehzadoza: 9:20pm On May 24, 2012
GREETINGS

IT REQUIRES LITTLE INVESTMENT AND THE GROWTH POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.

THE PROFITS AND SUCCESS CAN GO AS FAR AS YOUR IMAGINATIONS.

LET THE PROFFESSIONAL TRADERS EXPERIENCES OF 5 TO 10 YEARS BE INCHARGE OF THE TREND TO BUY, SELL AND HOLD.

JOIN THE AUTOTRADING FOREX OF ACMGOLD ZERO SETUP CHARGES ZERO COMMISSION NO HIDDEN COST.

Link below :

http://www.acmgold.com.ng/autotrading

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2012
waiting for season 7............
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by regiboy: 9:48pm On May 24, 2012
smileyJisox of olodi apapa
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2012
naijababe: Jisox of olodi apapa shocked I had to turn to Odiaero to make some pips today.

Question for you guys o:

@naijababe, do you stay in olodi apapa. I remember those days when I stayed there during my youth service year.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 24, 2012
unclenna:
@naijababe, do you stay in olodi apapa. I remember those days when I stayed there during my youth service year.

funny man, so all this time you don't know i live in the uk grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2012
can EU make it to 1.2330. Am tempted to sell again because my weekly said so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

Football Betting Season 5 / Nigeria Zip Code / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.