Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 (104919 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Ogboraph(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2012
i am still begging you guys oh to buy EU Buy EURUSD @1.32286- 1.32296, TP@1.33103,SL@ 30pips down
GU
pls buy buy more i ve use 40% of my account on this oh buy shocked shocked grin grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2012
Ogboraph: i am still begging you guys oh to buy EU Buy EURUSD @1.32286- 1.32296, TP@1.33103,SL@ 30pis down
GU

I like the tp. I'm going through to 1.3315
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Ogboraph(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2012
tonjoan:

I like the tp. I'm going through to 1.3315
yes oh my man we both saw the same thing you are too much @ tonjoan i give you three gbosa and i doff my hart for you cheesy grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
audusd long held long position met tp just now. expect some retracements on it but it continues northward perhaps monday cos daily has flagged continuous rally.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ogboraph: i am still begging you guys oh to buy EU Buy EURUSD @1.32286- 1.32296, TP@1.33103,SL@ 30pips down
GU
pls buy buy more i ve use 40% of my account on this oh buy shocked shocked grin grin grin grin shocked

And if they buy and lose, who will pay for that? am selling GU at current price, join me at ur own risk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by JAkpayen(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
@ Odiaero
10%? That is a tempting trap, prolly he may want to use you to launder his 'stolen money' oversea. Abeg check the man wella before you accept the deal. Follow wetin lawson007 talk.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by jamace(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ogboraph: i am still begging you guys oh to buy EU Buy EURUSD @1.32286- 1.32296, TP@1.33103,SL@ 30pips down
GU

Becareful man. I see Downward trend here. I will rather sell now and hold trade for 1 or 2 weeks for a max of $2,450 (using a 1.0 lot) i.e TP at 1.3000.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by whirlweend(m): 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
Hello house.
I see GU gettng to 1.6286 region before making any meaningful reversal,that is if price overcomes the psych barrier at 1.6250.The long trade has been good to those who took it,I have taken my profit and waiting for a good level to short.
As for EU,I am wary of going long on it because of the strong resistance at 1.3240 region,the last time price closed above this level was over 3 weeks ago.Shorted the pair at this level at the close of market yesterday when price couldn't close above it and picked up 53 pips by morning.EU is still struggling to get past this level so I m inclined to go short again if by the next 4H close nothing changes with TP around 1.3020,with a very tight stop though.
Just my two cents
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by fxisreal: 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
Alhough am on sideline on Gu After taking my profit @1.6230 wating for pullback on ny season. as for me today i will never sell Gu will be looking to long again gu probably near below 1.6200 until then still keep watching my chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by fxisreal: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2012
in between the pivot and 1.6200 price i will be happy to long there. otherwise i trade what i see
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by fxisreal: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
US advance GDP 2.2% here we go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
i maybe too young for this but believe me that doji star on the daily which sent the market down was too week as the move started too early. 1.3243 will be broken and we are still moving. like ogboraph said buy at every low. good luck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Lucy001(f): 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2012
Hello Guys, Please I need a gud Forex trainer dat Lives in Lagos to train me, please signify if you can be willing, I wil pay 4 d training. Thanks u!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by whirlweend(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
With regards to my earlier post,Price has closed above 1.3240 at 4H close and EU has been bulling after the news release but my 4H open momentum indicators indicates the fundamental induced bull strength is weakening.I think I would just wait for the close of market to decide what to do with this EU cos I am not one to jump into trades without any sound objective or stay glued to my screen.Loss is the only thing we can control in currency trading.
As for my earlier indicated TP,I meant to write 1.3120.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Ogboraph(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
jamace:

Becareful man. I see Downward trend here. I will rather sell now and hold trade for 1 or 2 weeks for a max of $2,450 (using a 1.0 lot) i.e TP at 1.3000.
odiaero:

And if they buy and lose, who will pay for that? am selling GU at current price, join me at ur own risk

i place the order and went out and now see pips grin now to those that took the call happy pips enjoy @ odiaro can you now see where EU and GU is and this is not the resting place for EU EU pls go and rest on 1.3301 befor i take profit today grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
whirlweend: With regards to my earlier post,Price has closed above 1.3240 at 4H close and EU has been bulling after the news release but my 4H open momentum indicators indicates the fundamental induced bull strength is weakening.I think I would just wait for the close of market to decide what to do with this EU cos I am not one to jump into trades without any sound objective or stay glued to my screen.Loss is the only thing we can control in currency trading.
As for my earlier indicated TP,I meant to write 1.3120.
yes the daily always gives a clearer direction
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by jamace(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ogboraph:
i place the order and went out and now see pips grin now to those that took the call happy pips enjoy @ odiaro can you now see where EU and GU is and this is not the resting place for EU EU pls go and rest on 1.3301 befor i take profit today grin grin

Lets wait and see. lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
Those asking about uj,it shall soon turn up for a bullish run through to next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
tonjoan: Those asking about uj,it shall soon turn up for a bullish run through to next week.

chairman, u dey see wella

AU is also ripe for sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
@all, keep ur eyes glue to this thread in the next 1hr I will paste one of the make it simple systems I use to trade forex. You can combine it with stochastic but is better naked.@tojoan, This system can be improve and beneficial to all traders letz contribute to make it better. Watch out..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
silibaba:

AU is also ripe for sell

pending sell waiting.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
Forex system
This system works for any currency pair
Take profit is always 40 – 50pips per trade.
Stop loss: 50 pips.
If you make 50 pips with this system every trading day, at the end of the month you will have close to 1000pips. Thatz how I make the 1000pips.

BUY SIGNAL
• If the price of the current candle breaks the high of the immediate bear candle and close above it (the previous bear high) then buy at the opening of the next candle.
• If the current bull candle did not break and close above the high of the previous bear, then wait for another bull candle to break and close above the immediate bull before buying.
NOTE: Remember to confirm that the stochastic is not over bought.
SELL SIGNAL
• If the price of the current candle breaks the low of the immediate bull candle and close below it (the previous bull low), then sell at opening of the next candle.
• If the current bear candle did not break and close above the low of the previous bull, then wait for another bear candle to break and close above the immediate bear before selling.
NOTE: Remember to confirm that the stochastic is not over sold.

STOCHASTIC
• Add stochastic to confirm if the signal is in the over bought or sold region.
• It is not advisable to buy when the stochastic is over bought or sell when it is over sold.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
unclenna: @all, keep ur eyes glue to this thread in the next 1hr I will paste one of the make it simple systems I use to trade forex. You can combine it with stochastic but is better naked.@tojoan, This system can be improve and beneficial to all traders letz contribute to make it better. Watch out..

seriously, i was short of words when i saw you revealing your trading techniques.duff my hat for you. cheesy cheesy

this is exactly what me been hammerin on.atleast it will help streamline the newbies.

MAY YOUR GREEN PIPS REMAIN EVERGREEN. GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH.

@tonjoan ndi Yoruba na e me ka ha macha ife n'ile lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Ogboraph(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
jamace:

Lets wait and see. lipsrsealed
just see this is after taken some big profit and left little lot to run til 1.3300 on EU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
silibaba:

seriously, i was short of words when i saw you revealing your trading techniques.duff my hat for you. cheesy cheesy

this is exactly what me been yield on.atleast it will help streamline the newbies.

MAY YOUR GREEN PIPS REMAIN EVERGREEN. GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH.
Thanks bro. I still believe forex is a free money so if you can help others get there share of this free cash is all right. Am short on GU trading retracement.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
unclenna: Thanks bro. I still believe forex is a free money so if you can help others get there share of this free cash is all right. Am short on GU trading retracement.

thank 4 d call. just scared of GU in recent time.

i'd better go for EU.

cheer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by OMARANYA(f): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2012
unclenna: Forex system
This system works for any currency pair
Take profit is always 40 – 50pips per trade.
Stop loss: 50 pips.
If you make 50 pips with this system every trading day, at the end of the month you will have close to 1000pips. Thatz how I make the 1000pips.

BUY SIGNAL
• If the price of the current candle breaks the high of the immediate bear candle and close above it (the previous bear high) then buy at the opening of the next candle.
• If the current bull candle did not break and close above the high of the previous bear, then wait for another bull candle to break and close above the immediate bull before buying.
NOTE: Remember to confirm that the stochastic is not over bought.
SELL SIGNAL
• If the price of the current candle breaks the low of the immediate bull candle and close below it (the previous bull low), then sell at opening of the next candle.
• If the current bear candle did not break and close above the low of the previous bull, then wait for another bear candle to break and close above the immediate bear before selling.
NOTE: Remember to confirm that the stochastic is not over sold.

STOCHASTIC
• Add stochastic to confirm if the signal is in the over bought or sold region.
• It is not advisable to buy when the stochastic is over bought or sell when it is over sold.
Thanks for sharing your system. Please what time frame is best suited for the system?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by russy: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2012
OMARANYA:
Thanks for sharing your system. Please what time frame is best suited for the system?

GUY YOU TAKE THAT FROM MY LIPS.....................................................in all thank you 4 sharing one of your secrets,may your account never run red ASE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2012
from Monday i will be dropping my alert here for one month and if the forum enjoy it, i will send my strategies free of charge for the newbies to own.

cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
russy:

GUY YOU TAKE THAT FROM MY LIPS.....................................................in all thank you 4 sharing one of your secrets,may your account never run red ASE

think is on the 1hr time frame, but wait for UNCLENNA for confirmation cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2012
silibaba:

AU is also ripe for sell

u don 4get say na u borrow me eyes? lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
gu,eu about to have a run up the mountain before this hour get's exhausted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (102)

Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / Football Betting Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.