Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (102455 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by cyril83(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2013
Ajalagideon: Pls my pple update us on the number of applicant reg no. I learnt dat over 30,000 had registered 4 SSC as at 21 of last month. Pls tell the number now.
37,562 as at yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Gideon360: 5:09pm On May 09, 2013
cyril83: 37,562 as at yesterday.
tks bro. Is this figure under SSC or DSSC?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Gideon360: 5:12pm On May 09, 2013
Ajalagideon: 6days 2d closure of d form. God I need ur help. I trust my God He can never disappoint me. He always shows me favour.
Pray dis prayer, Oh God, do not let pple of dis World ask me where is ur God in dis recruitment exercise.
God will not negnect us in Jesus Name.
Amen! Amen! Amen! In Jesus name
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by cyril83(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2013
Gideon360:
tks bro. Is this figure under SSC or DSSC?
SSC. Don't know of DSSC
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by mkoabiola: 6:11pm On May 09, 2013
Ajalagideon:
That is it my broda.
because we have faith and trust God, God will show us favour in this recruitment. Claim it by typing Amen.
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by haykay2005: 8:06pm On May 09, 2013
I just registered now!! DSSC 33,444
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by emmanuel4fire: 9:54pm On May 09, 2013
haykay2005: I just registered now!! DSSC 33,444
grin I was young, now am getting old, I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed beg for bread.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by emmanuel4fire: 9:57pm On May 09, 2013
haykay2005: I just registered now!! DSSC 33,444
God will pave way when there seems to be no way. He walks in ways that we cannot see. He will make a way for us.
Lets trust in this God and also give our ability into doing exercise so as to keep ourselves fit.
Don't forget this pals, when Nigerian Navy form comes out also pick the form. You never can tell if this or that will be. Life at times don't give you what you love doing. Remember " trust in God".
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by haykay2005: 10:14pm On May 09, 2013
Thank you Emma, really appreciate. One love
emmanuel4fire:
God will pave way when there seems to be no way. He walks in ways that we cannot see. He will make a way for us.
Lets trust in this God and also give our ability into doing exercise so as to keep ourselves fit.
Don't forget this pals, when Nigerian Navy form comes out also pick the form. You never can tell if this or that will be. Life at times don't give you what you love doing. Remember " trust in God".
Thank you Emma, really appreciate. One love
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by emmanuel4fire: 8:08am On May 10, 2013
haykay2005: Thank you Emma, really appreciate. One love Thank you Emma, really appreciate. One love
Yea one love bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by emmanuel4fire: 8:27am On May 10, 2013
Pals you can join the Nigerian Navy 2013 thread at:
https://www.nairaland.com/1262605/nigerian-navy-dssc#15654790
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Gideon360: 10:03am On May 10, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
grin I was young, now am getting old, I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed beg for bread.
that is it my brother, righteon can never be forsaken non his descendant beg for bread.
This is my best scripture.
I pray whosoever rely on God in this recruitment shall not be disappointed.
Amen! Amen!! Amen!! In Jesus name
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by emmanuel4fire: 10:10am On May 10, 2013
Gideon360:
that is it my brother, righteon can never be forsaken non his descendant beg for bread.
Amen. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Generaloluseye: 9:15pm On May 10, 2013
haykay2005: Thank you Emma, really appreciate. One love Thank you Emma, really appreciate. One love
u said u trust in GOD then he ll give u wat he knows is the best 4 u.take thatstament out of ur memory that"life does not always give u wat u want"with GOD all things re possible including wat u want

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by emmanuel4fire: 3:49pm On May 11, 2013
General oluseye: u said u trust in GOD then he ll give u wat he knows is the best 4 u.take thatstament out of ur memory that"life does not always give u wat u want"with GOD all things re possible including wat u want
What I mean is that nature has all goodness in it and cannot give it to you unless you harness what you want from it. All object remain at rest unless it is acted upon by an external force( Newton law of motion).
Your prayers and faith in God can be that important force you need to overcome that constant, and bring about a change. Your connections through God can also be that force you need to bring about change.
All things are subject to Change(GOD) but Change(GOD) cannot be changed. grin
God is the only constant factor that cannot be changed. It is written" I am the Lord I changeth not" Malachi 3:6. That means every difficulty and opposition you are facing is subject to change.
Trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge God and He shall bring it to pass.
My prayer today is that as many that are in this thread that solely trust in God will surely testify in Jesus name.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Gideon360: 11:14pm On May 11, 2013
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! in Jesus Name
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Gideon360: 1:08pm On May 12, 2013
Gideon360:
Amen! Amen!! Amen!! In Jesus name
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Generaloluseye: 9:32pm On May 12, 2013
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE HOUSE I VE THIS IMPORTANT GIST FOR U.DO U REALLY WANT TO JOIN THE NIGERIAN ARMY BECAUSE OF PRESTIGE,HIGH PAY,JOB SECURITY ETC.IF THESE ARE UR MAJOR REASONS THEN I THINK U SHOULD FIND ANOTHER JOB.IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT IF U DO THE JOB THAT REFLECTS YOUR HEART AND THE PURPOSE OF GOD FOR YOUR LIFE,YOU LL NEVER WORK FOR A DAY.ALL JOBS HAS ITS CHALLENGES BUT WHEN THERE IS INHERENT INTEREST,IT LL ALWAYS KEEP U GOING.THINK ABOUT THIS AND ANSWER THE ? I ASKED IN THE 1ST LINE OR IF U RE TOLD THAT U LL BE PAID 40K FOR THIS JOB,LL U DO IT.AND FOR THOSSE THAT VE THE INTEREST OF DOING THIS JOB,DO NOT DESPAIR ON HOW TO GET THE GENERAL TO DO STUFFS FOR YOU BUT KEEP TALKING TO THE GENERAL OF GENERALS,THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS.SINCE IT IS UR HEART DESIRE AND INHERENT INTEREST,HE LL DEFINITELY GIVE IT TO U.HE WAS THE ONE THAT CREATED U AND HE PUT THAT DESIRE INSIDE U.YOU DID NOT CREATE YOURSELF SO THOSE DESIRES RE GOD GIVEN.MAY GOD HELP US ALL
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Gideon360: 10:33pm On May 12, 2013
General oluseye: MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE HOUSE I VE THIS IMPORTANT GIST FOR U.DO U REALLY WANT TO JOIN THE NIGERIAN ARMY BECAUSE OF PRESTIGE,HIGH PAY,JOB SECURITY ETC.IF THESE ARE UR MAJOR REASONS THEN I THINK U SHOULD FIND ANOTHER JOB.IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT IF U DO THE JOB THAT REFLECTS YOUR HEART AND THE PURPOSE OF GOD FOR YOUR LIFE,YOU LL NEVER WORK FOR A DAY.ALL JOBS HAS ITS CHALLENGES BUT WHEN THERE IS INHERENT INTEREST,IT LL ALWAYS KEEP U GOING.THINK ABOUT THIS AND ANSWER THE ? I ASKED IN THE 1ST LINE OR IF U RE TOLD THAT U LL BE PAID 40K FOR THIS JOB,LL U DO IT.AND FOR THOSSE THAT VE THE INTEREST OF DOING THIS JOB,DO NOT DESPAIR ON HOW TO GET THE GENERAL TO DO STUFFS FOR YOU BUT KEEP TALKING TO THE GENERAL OF GENERALS,THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS.SINCE IT IS UR HEART DESIRE AND INHERENT INTEREST,HE LL DEFINITELY GIVE IT TO U.HE WAS THE ONE THAT CREATED U AND HE PUT THAT DESIRE INSIDE U.YOU DID NOT CREATE YOURSELF SO THOSE DESIRES RE GOD GIVEN.MAY GOD HELP US ALL
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Gideon360: 5:37pm On May 15, 2013
Why! Pple are nt using dis thread again, everybody don run go the second one. Notwithstanding, let's continue wt this one too.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by ocheezie: 6:21pm On May 15, 2013
Gideon360: Why! Pple are nt using dis thread again, everybody don run go the second one. Notwithstanding, let's continue wt this one too.
people are running away cos this thread which was supposed to give technical details on preparation,requirements and general way forward has been turned into a preaching and prayer forum.we undertand the need to pray,but another thread can be created like'Prayer for Success in the DSSC and SSC 2013 recruitment', so that those who are in'spirit' can come there and pray.I posit that this thread be more of details,especially from those with experience,on how best to conserve energy during race,what tests are very key,when to expect list,if any insider info,why d need for extension of sales when u have about 1000 candidates times available slot already and that general thought-line,and people will flood here.No offense pls.I'm prayerful too,but I do it in the quiet of my room,and I'm sure a whole lot of others do too.thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Gideon360: 6:32pm On May 16, 2013
ocheezie: people are running away cos this thread which was supposed to give technical details on preparation,requirements and general way forward has been turned into a preaching and prayer forum.we undertand the need to pray,but another thread can be created like'Prayer for Success in the DSSC and SSC 2013 recruitment', so that those who are in'spirit' can come there and pray.I posit that this thread be more of details,especially from those with experience,on how best to conserve energy during race,what tests are very key,when to expect list,if any insider info,why d need for extension of sales when u have about 1000 candidates times available slot already and that general thought-line,and people will flood here.No offense pls.I'm prayerful too,but I do it in the quiet of my room,and I'm sure a whole lot of others do too.thanks
Tks sir,
I thought people did not run away because of prayer, they ran because dis is for 2012. The other 2 thread was created 4 dis yr SSC/DSSC Recruitment and thr is serious prayers there too even more than dis.
Nevertheless, I heard u. Tks man
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by profoslan(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2013
Pls add me to the group on bbm for Dssc info updates my pin is 2A850E63. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by emmanuel4fire: 9:52pm On May 31, 2013
ENLISTMENT INTO THE NIGERIAN NAVY DSSC COURSE 22 (2013) IS OUT.
I have finally made enquiries from some Ogas. Please visit Nigerian Navy news and information website at www.navy.mil.ng for details. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by emekatex: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
What I mean is that nature has all goodness in it and cannot give it to you unless you harness what you want from it. All object remain at rest unless it is acted upon by an external force( Newton law of motion).
Your prayers and faith in God can be that important force you need to overcome that constant, and bring about a change. Your connections through God can also be that force you need to bring about change.
All things are subject to Change(GOD) but Change(GOD) cannot be changed. grin
God is the only constant factor that cannot be changed. It is written" I am the Lord I changeth not" Malachi 3:6. That means every difficulty and opposition you are facing is subject to change.
Trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge God and He shall bring it to pass.
My prayer today is that as many that are in this thread that solely trust in God will surely testify in Jesus name.
Amen! Amen! Amen!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by odeebee: 12:06am On Jun 09, 2013
Pls add 220C11DF † †ђξ group ☀̤̣̈̇ƒ dssc aπϑ ssc infos
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Gideon360: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
odeebee: Pls add 220C11DF † †ђξ group ☀̤̣̈̇ƒ dssc aπϑ ssc infos
Hopefully, the name will come out 2more, check punch news paper of 10th of May, 2013.
Best of luck 2 all
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by emmanuel4fire: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
Gideon360:
Hopefully, the name will come out 2more, check punch news paper of 10th of May, 2013.
Best of luck 2 all
grin HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. Don't predict Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by odeebee: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
Abi øº°˚°˚
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by odeebee: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
House av created the group σи bbm. Ɣ☺ΰ can join †ђξ group by adding M̶̲̅ε̲̣ 220C11DF. We r going † ßε̲̣ praying every Θaγ̲̣̣̥ in †ђξ group aπϑ informations will ßε̲̣ shared there promptly as we get them. GOD bless Ɣ☺ΰ the Nigerian future generals
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Gideon360: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
People are no more using this thread again, if ua still using it u may not get current informatn.
Another one is available which is highly active and up to date join it now because they release the shortlisted very soon and may not knw on this thread
click below to joing the current threadhttp://www.nairaland.com/1233736/nigerian-army-dssc-scc-2013/51#16423540
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by odeebee: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2013
N☺º°˚°˚ need ☀̤̣̈̇ƒ opening all such cos its not †ђξ determinant

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / First Bank Interview? / Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.