Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology (5024 Views)

Job Prospects For A Bsc Microbiologist In Nigeria / HND Holders: How Late Is Too Late For A BSc? / How To Become A Pilot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology by leksbore(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2012
please will the nigerian airforce teach me how to fly if i join the dssc with a bsc in psycology,anyone who knows please tell me.
Re: Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology by leksbore(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2012
Please i need someone to talk to me on this,,please someone reply with a little information ...looking forward to your reply
Re: Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology by yamakuza: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2012
Re: Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology by leksbore(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2012
Ask here:
www.nairaland.com/896462

@ YAMAKAZU ..ARE U IN THE AIRFORCE
Re: Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology by yamakuza: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
leksbore: Ask here:
www.nairaland.com/896462

@ YAMAKAZU ..ARE U IN THE AIRFORCE

did you check the link?
Re: Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology by leksbore(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2012
yamakuza:

did you check the link?
yes i did check it,but its for the DSSC AND I ASKED same question but no one answered,,please do u knw anyone in the airforce
Re: Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology by thomasjohn: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2012
Frankly u dnt stand a chance if u dnt have prior piloting cert before joining the force.
Re: Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology by yamakuza: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2012
thomasjohn: Frankly u dnt stand a chance if u dnt have prior piloting cert before joining the force.

sorry oh, what do Airforce Officers do?

Shouldn't they all be able to fly? Theoretically, at least?
[s]
Its like not being able to shoot/fight in the Army, or swim/dive in the Navy.
[/s]
Or you mean all the others are there to provide logistics/support for the few who do fly?
[s]
So, if u want flight training, you have to join from NDA/NDU?[/s]
Re: Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology by leksbore(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2012
thomasjohn: Frankly u dnt stand a chance if u dnt have prior piloting cert before joining the force.

thats not fair at all,,,so i guess its not worth it then,the reasoning ofr joinning is for them to train me so i can fly.
Re: Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology by Adelekepmark: 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
IF I WONNA BCOM A PILOT U NEED 2 ATEND 2 (NIGERIA COLLEGE OF AVIATION ZARIA) DIS IS DEA WEB-SITE (WWW.NCAT.GOV.NG) DEY WE TRAIN U WELL & BCOM A PILOT 4 JUST 3 YEARS 2 FINISH SKULLING @ D COLLEGE.
Re: Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology by ugo4u: 8:41am On Oct 30, 2014
yes u can be trained as a pilot irrespective of d course u studied....so far is not medicine. though dey only train regular course but the insurgency now had made d NAF rethink they need more pilots to b deplored to combat so they nw train both dssc
Re: Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology by leksbore(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
ugo4u:
yes u can be trained as a pilot irrespective of d course u studied....so far is not medicine. though dey only train regular course but the insurgency now had made d NAF rethink they need more pilots to b deplored to combat so they nw train both dssc
r u serious sir? n r u in d service sir? do u think I can enter the service with a bsc in microbiology but no dssc form dis year ? thanks for d reply God bless u ..I await ur reply patiently
Re: Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology by ugo4u: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
leksbore:
r u serious sir? n r u in d service sir? do u think I can enter the service with a bsc in microbiology but no dssc form dis year ? thanks for d reply God bless u ..I await ur reply patiently
Am in the academy so I know where u heading to...... u can be trained as a combat pilot. the current rector @ IHFS Enugu is a group captain in d NAF he has flown all kind of fighter jets and helis...he studied chemistry.. so u can be a pilot with ur bsc micro and even bcom a Chief of air staff that is if u convert to a pliot.
Re: Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology by ugo4u: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
leksbore:
Am in the academy 5th terma so I know where u heading to...... u can be trained as a combat pilot. the current rector @ IHFS Enugu is a group captain in d NAF he has flown all kind of fighter jets and helis...he studied chemistry.. so u can be a pilot with ur bsc micro and even bcom a Chief of air staff that is if u convert to a pliot.

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology by leksbore(m): 4:20am On Nov 04, 2014
ugo4u:

Am in the academy so I know where u heading to...... u can be trained as a combat pilot. the current rector @ IHFS Enugu is a group captain in d NAF he has flown all kind of fighter jets and helis...he studied chemistry.. so u can be a pilot with ur bsc micro and even bcom a Chief of air staff that is if u convert to a pliot.
sir thank u so much for the reply I really appreciate it a lot n I would like to have ur Facebook contact or number so I can get to keep in touch with u cuz there are still so many things I need to know about the service n I would really appreciate it if you can tell me about them..God bless u and strengthen u sir.
Re: Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology by leksbore(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2015
ugo4u:

pls sir r you on Facebook?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology by Gschlr(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2021
Sir, I'm currently studying electronics engineering in Malaysia
I'm a Nigerian of course, can I become a fighter jet pilot with a foreign result via DSSC
leksbore:
pls sir r you on Facebook?
too?

(1) (Reply)

Hnd Holder On Level 8 Salary Scale / Which One Is Good Between School Of Nursing Or Going Through University / From Hawking Rice, This Woman Now Owns A Multi-million-naira Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.