Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Which Way Accessbank? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Accessbank? (949 Views)

Accessbank Recruiting HND / Accessbank Is Recruiting / Which Way Nlng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Way Accessbank? by Ficco(m): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2007
Good day Naira landers. I wrote Acceess bank test sometime in July,2007 at Agege road, Ikeja, but it took the bank 2 months to invite me for an interview on 13th sept at V.I. On getting there we were told that there was a mix up on the invitation that it was meant for experienced candidates. We however went back and have not heard from Access bank since then. This is November,2007 as am posting this.
Has any one been in this situation? What can I do cause i cant wait any longer.
Re: Which Way Accessbank? by Ficco(m): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2007
Pls, I am still waiting for ur responds. I need ur advice urgently. Thanks.
Re: Which Way Accessbank? by santanovva(m): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2007
Ficco, with Access bank, not everything is straight or predictictable. A friend had such an experience and till date he's yet to be called. On my part, I had to see the HR people and I was told that the priority for now are corps members.Cheap labour? I think so.
You could also go and see the HR staff at the Head Ofice. The best of luck
Re: Which Way Accessbank? by Ficco(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2007
Thanks a lot Santanovva for your reply. Could they still call us for interview whenever they are ready? Or have they throw our test results into the dust bin? Anyway, I will keep on praying For God to touch their heart.
Re: Which Way Accessbank? by santanovva(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2007
Ficco, after a long spell of 2 months, Access called me for another interview. A text was sent by 1.oo pm and I was asked to be there by 5.30 pm. Those guys could come up with anything at anytime.
I asked the head of HR concerning those yet to be rescheduled for an interview (those who have been waiting) and she said they should come over to the Head Office and see Mr. Gbenga.
I hope this would help,
Re: Which Way Accessbank? by emeka22: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2007
cool down u 'll b called.
Re: Which Way Accessbank? by Ficco(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2007
I am very grateful Santanovva and emeka22 for your concern and help. I will go to the Head Office as soon as possible so I can know my stand with the bank.Thanks. smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

GREATEST IFE! / Immigration Recruitment Deaths: Senate To Review Recruitment Policies / How True Is The Bank Phb Uk Education Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.