Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Funniest Jokes Ever - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funniest Jokes Ever (49174 Views)

My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! / My top 3 Jokes ever!!! / Naija For Life.... Funniest Jokes Ever!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Jokes Ever by Impulse80(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2012
A young boy met a very rich business man and asked him"sir, what is the secret of your success?" and he replied, "boy, you have to use your number 6 in 6 ways". The boy was so surprised and asked him "sir, how in 6ways?" he further replied "I only do business 6 times in a year,
1. I sell bags of rice during d xmas season,
2. I sell children clothes duringchildren's day celebration,
3. I sell poultry during the easter celebration period,
4. I sell condoms on valetine day,
5. I sell indian hemp on Bob marley's rememberance day. So, you see why i am successful?" the boy asked "sir, you did not tell me the 6th" he then smiled and said "
6. I go on VACATION" the boy asked"VACATION? To where?" The man replied " yes I normally on vacation go to jail". cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by Impulse80(m): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2012
A wife suspected her husband was sleeping with their maid, so she laid a trap. She sent the maid to the village for weekend and didn't tell her husband. That night they went tobed. The husband woke up and gave his old story. "Excuse me dear,i want to watch Tv in the parlor", he went tothe parlor first. Shortly, wife snicked into the maid's room, stripped and laid on the bed light off. She heard him come in silently and wasted no time with words and started making luv with her since she was Unclad. When he finished, the wife said to him, "God has exposed you, you didn't expect me on this bed, did you"? She then switched on the light."No Madam!!!" said the gate man, I'msorry I didn't know you were the one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by Impulse80(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2012
A doctor says to his patient, “I have bad news and worse news”. “Oh dear, what's the bad news?” asks thepatient. The doctor replies, “You onlyhave 24 hours to live.” “That's terrible”, said the patient. “How can the news possibly be worse?” The doctor replies,“I've been trying to contact you since yesterday.”

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by Impulse80(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2012
Oya drop ur comments cool
Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by bunmioguns(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by ITbomb(m): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2012
Impulse80: Oya drop ur comments cool
You still dey look for comments after posting these recycled crap

1 Like

Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by Impulse80(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2012
After two weeks in Dubai, Akpors came back to Naija with the American slang/accent. He flew in late and while on his way home was stopped by a men of the Nigeria Police Force."Hey, where u dey go?""Wat de f*ck do u mean, Yo talking tu me?"replied Akpors This incited anger in these men who understands nothing but the Naija street language (Pidgin). He was taking to the police station and put in a cell. There in the cell, Akpors kept on ranting and shouting,"Yo bunch of shits, I gat the damn right to make a phone call in this cell. Get me a f*cking fone!!"This went on until a BOSS (Oga) in the cell told one of his boys in his husky and thunderous voice,"Scorpion, abeg give this guy a phone call"Scorpion headed straight to Akpors corner and landed him a THUNDEROUS SLAP"GBOOOOAAAAAAA". The sound was nothing far from the sound of a Thunder strike."E done dey ring, abi make I redial?"Akpors accent changed,"Bros abeg, e don connect"

4 Likes

Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by Impulse80(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2012
A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children.. ."You all have obsessions ,"he observed. To the first mother, Mary, he said,"You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."He turned to the second Mom, Ann:"Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."He turns to the third Mom, Joyce:"Your obsession is alcohol. This too manifests itself in your child's name, Brandy."At this point, the fourth mother, Kathy, gets up, takes her little boy by the hand and whispers."Come on, Dick, we' re leaving!"

9 Likes

Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by Impulse80(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2012
A man and his wife had four kidz, a Declaration was made that any couple with five children will recieve a reward of 20million from the government. The man told his wife not worry as he was going to bring his daughter from his Girlfriend to complete the other four kidz. He came back with his girls child n discovered that it was one, one child that was left in his house, when he asked the wife what happened to the other three, she said"their father came and pick them aswell, the man fainted...... ....... .......

1 Like

Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by Impulse80(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2012
The funniest thing about dis post is dat, by the time u realize it doesn't say anithing, it will be too late for u to quit reading z.........
Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by temiloluwa45: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2012
Impulse80: A young boy met a very rich business man and asked him"sir, what is the secret of your success?" and he replied, "boy, you have to use your number 6 in 6 ways". The boy was so surprised and asked him "sir, how in 6ways?" he further replied "I only do business 6 times in a year,
1. I sell bags of rice during d xmas season,
2. I sell children clothes duringchildren's day celebration,
3. I sell poultry during the easter celebration period,
4. I sell condoms on valetine day,
5. I sell indian hemp on Bob marley's rememberance day. So, you see why i am successful?" the boy asked "sir, you did not tell me the 6th" he then smiled and said "
6. I go on VACATION" the boy asked"VACATION? To where?" The man replied " yes I normally on vacation go to jail". cheesy
lolzzzzzzzzzzz, it is funny
Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by Impulse80(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
temiloluwa45: lolzzzzzzzzzzz, it is funny
Thanks 4 appreciating them 4 u Queen,Bush&OBJ died&all went 2 Hell. Queen said"I miss UK, I want 2 call UK".She made 5mins call,she askd d devil hw much? Devil said £800 . Bush said I wanna call d US".He made 3mins call, askd hw much? Devil said its,"$2500". OBJ self vex. Me self wan call 9ja ooh'. I wan talk 2 Goodluck,. OBJ talk 4 abt 15 hrs&askd devil hw much? Devil say 5nairaOBJ ws surprised&askd,Y? Devil say"Hell 2 Hell,na local call.

3 Likes

Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by Impulse80(m): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2012
A man was urinatn in front of a sch yard, suddenly a woman walk up to him 'sir dnt u c d notice board writin dat NO URINATIN HERE' d man rply 'OH sory i tout dat is d name of d sch
Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by Impulse80(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2012
If some1 throw a stone at u, throw a flower at them but remember to throw the flower pot with it. Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by Impulse80(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2012
An igboman fell into a well,screaming for help,the wife came with a rope to help,He look at the rope and said"how much did the rope cost?"the wife said 1000 naira"stil l inside the well the man shouted"WHAT!!!!!Return it now !!,go to Papa Emeka at the 4th avenue,he sells it for 300 naira,HURRY…pls oº°˚˚˚°º b4 die ï patapata here oº°˚˚˚°

3 Likes

Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by Impulse80(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2012
Awe§ome msg sent by a MAN 2 his WIFE. . .: Hi,...honey, i am just having my last ßeer&i will be home in 30 mins.If i'm not back plzzz read this msg again. Moral:- men are just like that when it comes 2 BEER

1 Like

Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by Impulse80(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2012
A Black Guy and a White Girl met at a nightclub. She took him to her apartment and said;"Tie me to the bed and do what black men do best!!!"So he tied her to the bed and ran off with the Jewels, Cash, Mobile and Laptop

4 Likes

Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by Impulse80(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2012
A professor Explains Advance Marketing theory to his MBA students 1) When you see a rich girl in a party and you walk to her and say am rich marry me, that's Direct marketing 2) You attend. Party and your friend goes to a girl and point @ you saying he is very rich marry him..that's Advertisement 3) @ a party and a girl walk to you and said you are rich and handsome will you marry me? That's is Brand recognition... 4) You see a girl @ a party and you walk up to her and say am rich and have a big.... And she slaps you, that's customer feed back. 5) But when you go the party and find a girl on her own, trying to do notice me and none seem to 3 things will deffinately run through your mind (a) Bad market (B) xpired goods (c)..............

3 Likes

Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by sandave(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
this the d worst shit I ve ever read here

1 Like

Re: Funniest Jokes Ever by AustinoBanks(m): 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
A man and his wife had four kidz, a Declaration was made that any couple with five children will recieve a reward of 20million from the government. The man told his wife not worry as he was going to bring his daughter from his Girlfriend to complete the other four kidz. He came back with his girls child n discovered that it was one, one child that was left in his house, when he asked the wife what happened to the other three, she said"their father came and pick them aswell, the man fainted...... ....... .......A man and his wife had four kidz, a Declaration was made that any couple with five children will recieve a reward of 20million from the government. The man told his wife not worry as he was going to bring his daughter from his Girlfriend to complete the other four kidz. He came back with his girls child n discovered that it was one, one child that was left in his house, when he asked the wife what happened to the other three, she said"their father came and pick them aswell, the man fainted...... ....... .......A man and his wife had four kidz, a Declaration was made that any couple with five children will recieve a reward of 20million from the government. The man told his wife not worry as he was going to bring his daughter from his Girlfriend to complete the other four kidz. He came back with his girls child n discovered that it was one, one child that was left in his house, when he asked the wife what happened to the other three, she said"their father came and pick them aswell, the man fainted...... ....... .......

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Chicken Refuses To Be Killed (Hilarious Photo) / When Someone Takes Your Position In A Queue And The ATM Swallow His Card / Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.