Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ (2341 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by sapien(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2012
*In Biology,he was born without normal conception. *In Chemistry,he turned H20 into wine. *In Physics,he defied the law of gravity by ascending into heaven. *In Geography,he stilled the storm of the sea. *In Law,he reduced the scribes to babies. *In Economics,he disprove the law of diminishing returns by feeding 5000 with five loaves of bread and two fishes. *In Medicine,he cured the sick without a single dose of drug. *In Banking,he discountenanced the banking vault and produced money from the mouth of a fish. *In Education,he was a professor at the age of 12. *In History,he is the beginning and the end. *In Mathematics,He is 3 in 1. *In Engineering,he is the link between men and God. *In Military strategies,he defeated death on the cross. *In Governance,he is the king of kings and Lord of Lords. HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST!
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
That's nice and all, but in reality,*He's just another mythological figure*.
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by sapien(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2012
Martian: That's nice and all, but in reality,*He's just another mythological figure*.
Mythological figure?Can you elucidate,please?
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2012
sapien: Mythological figure?Can you elucidate,please?

He is the central character of the myth that the christian religion is founded on. He is just one among many characters who some people use as an all powerful guardian based on unproven claims a.k.a faith
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by sapien(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2012
Martian:

He is the central character of the myth that the christian religion is founded on. He is just one among many characters who some people use as an all powerful guardian based on unproven claims a.k.a faith

How did you deduce that the christian faith is unproven?You are a bloody Atheist!
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2012
sapien: How did you deduce that the christian faith is unproven?You are a bloody Atheist!

Without "faith", it's just another belief in the supernatural based on assumptions, mythology, moral teachings and inane advise (you just "sinned" by calling me a "bloody atheist" so cut your fingers off for typing something that goes against jesus."30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.), collected and agreed upon by the ancient ruling class of jewish, roman and english authority.

The jews started it with the myth of creation and yahweh to show their own uniqueness as a culture, just like every culture has done since time immemorial. The romans adopted it and spread it, and an english king made it a bestseller and black folks were enslaved and colonized so they accepted it too.

It's really nothing special. Ignorance, superstition and existential fears are what makes it thrive.
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by logicboy: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2012
sapien: *In Biology,he was born without normal conception. *In Chemistry,he turned H20 into wine. *In Physics,he defied the law of gravity by ascending into heaven. *In Geography,he stilled the storm of the sea. *In Law,he reduced the scribes to babies. *In Economics,he disprove the law of diminishing returns by feeding 5000 with five loaves of bread and two fishes. *In Medicine,he cured the sick without a single dose of drug. *In Banking,he discountenanced the banking vault and produced money from the mouth of a fish. *In Education,he was a professor at the age of 12. *In History,he is the beginning and the end. *In Mathematics,He is 3 in 1. *In Engineering,he is the link between men and God. *In Military strategies,he defeated death on the cross. *In Governance,he is the king of kings and Lord of Lords. HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST!

Yet Jesus got an F in English. Jesus couldnt speak English. Fake guy wink
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by sapien(m): 12:22am On Apr 15, 2012
logicboy:

Yet Jesus got an F in English. Jesus couldnt speak English. Fake guy wink
How cretinous and daft can you be!Was English the language of the jews?Did the jews speak in British or America English?
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by sapien(m): 12:24am On Apr 15, 2012
Martian:

Without "faith", it's just another belief in the supernatural based on assumptions, mythology, moral teachings and inane advise (you just "sinned" by calling me a "bloody atheist" so cut your fingers off for typing something that goes against jesus."30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.), collected and agreed upon by the ancient ruling class of jewish, roman and english authority.

The jews started it with the myth of creation and yahweh to show their own uniqueness as a culture, just like every culture has done since time immemorial. The romans adopted it and spread it, and an english king made it a bestseller and black folks were enslaved and colonized so they accepted it too.

It's really nothing special. Ignorance, superstition and existential fears are what makes it thrive.
I SMH for your lost soul!
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by Callotti: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2012
The son of a sex-ually molested unconscious or drugged woman.
Without known paternity. kiss
A product of 'God's pehnis' moving in mysterious ways. . .phocking other people's wives. . .like many of you do online with many IDs!

Mu he he he he he he cheesy
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by sapien(m): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2012
Callotti: The son of a sex-ually molested unconscious or drugged woman.
Without known paternity. kiss
A product of 'God's pehnis' moving in mysterious ways. . .phocking other people's wives. . .like many of you do online with many IDs!

Mu he he he he he he cheesy
Can you prove how Mary was sex-ually molested and unconsciously drugged?Only a fool says in his heart that there is no God.You are the daftest and the most foolish soul that has ever roamed the surface of the planet,earth!
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by Callotti: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2012
sapien: Can you prove how Mary was sex-ually molested and unconsciously drugged?Only a fool says in his heart that there is no God.You are the daftest and the most foolish soul that has ever roamed the surface of the planet,earth!

Thank you!
If your God could phock. . .or had a nice phallus. . . no need borrowing one from another man. . .prolly a petty thief to have a son of a bastard with another woman's wife only to lie the HOLY SPIRIT did it! Poor you! cheesy
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by numo86(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
@calloti....what's wrong with u??
Where do u live?
If u dnt believe in miracles then its impossible for u to believe the real and best things in life.....
U guys feel God and ur scientists are mates right
U want proof for everytin.....sooner or later u'll learn that humans haven't even started to know anything of Gods works more or else understand he is d most powerful being in d whole universe.....
Even d art of giving birth to a child is a miracle and ur hear insulting Gods power to have transfered d life of Jesus into mary's womb....
There was no intercourse my bro......
Its a miracle....did mary ever tell u she was molested in her dreams or was having sex in it
Please be rational and stop these insults....
It doesn't show ur maturity....
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by Callotti: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2012
numo86: @calloti....what's wrong with u??
Where do u live?
If u dnt believe in miracles then its impossible for u to believe the real and best things in life.....
U guys feel God and ur scientists are mates right
U want proof for everytin.....sooner or later u'll learn that humans haven't even started to know anything of Gods works more or else understand he is d most powerful being in d whole universe.....
Even d art of giving birth to a child is a miracle and ur hear insulting Gods power to have transfered d life of Jesus into mary's womb....
There was no intercourse my bro......
Its a miracle....did mary ever tell u she was molested in her dreams or was having sex in it
Please be rational and stop these insults....
It doesn't show ur maturity....

Please, I only asked questions.
After all, we did not hear Mary's version of how immaculately she conceived.
So, stop being unnecessarily dramatic.
It would only serve to impress Christians like you.
I still feel Mary was a victim of r-ape. Anytime you see a picture of her. . .she looks miserable.
Just my opinion.
Nothing to do with your God's feelings really.
Thank you. . . Happy God's resting day aka Sunday too.
Time to phock. See you if I survive my usual multiple h-or-ga-sms later this evening. kiss
Please, tell your God to close his ears. I do yell profanities at those pleasureable times too.wink
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by numo86(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2012
@ancelloti.....ur just funny and crazy....lol
U dey take God play o....
I no think say u fit even use ur president play like this if u get to see him.....
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by sapien(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2012
Callotti:

Thank you!
If your God could phock. . .or had a nice phallus. . . no need borrowing one from another man. . .prolly a petty thief to have a son of a bastard with another woman's wife only to lie the HOLY SPIRIT did it! Poor you! cheesy
You are suffering from delusion of grandeur!Your craziness knows no bounds!You are lost forever!Only Jesus,in his infinite mercy, can save you.
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by Heathen(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2012
@ sapien, have you given your life to Oprah Winfry yet. She is the truth, the way and the light! Worship her, fear her!
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by logicboy: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2012
sapien: How cretinous and daft can you be!Was English the language of the jews?Did the jews speak in British or America English?

is that not why I would say that he couldnt speak English in the 1st place? Wow, you are thick
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by sapien(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2012
logicboy:

is that not why I would say that he couldnt speak English in the 1st place? Wow, you are thick
And so?What's so special about English?
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by sapien(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2012
Heathen: @ sapien, have you given your life to Oprah Winfry yet. She is the truth, the way and the light! Worship her, fear her!
Why should I give my life to an atheist?Is she the saviour,Jesus christ?I can deduce that atheism runs deeply in your veins,ain't it?It's about time you gave your life to christ.He is the only one that can save your lost and forlorn soul!
Re: Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ by oliva980: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2023
In the end, Judas betrayed Jesus to the high priest and sold him to the Jewish authorities. He betrayed Jesus with a kiss. He was paid 30 pieces of silver by the high priest. If you are curious to know more about christan faith guide, here you can get more information about it.

(1) (Reply)

Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 / Hell EXPOSED: The people of Noah's Day Didnt Go To the fictional hell empire / If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.