Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) (1846 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) / Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This / He's A Good Man, But Should She Marry Him? Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by joynoy: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2012
I come from a good home,we are five girls and boy,we are all happily married with kids,except for one(second to d last born) now d problem is she actualy d best when it comes to care giver, she is often depress this days,and i feel so sad seening her this way,we the sisters dont no what to do any more,dont get me wrong i quite understand were she is coming from.she is hard working has her own fashion outfit , finished from unilag. Now I no this must look like the wrongest place to look for a decent man,but I believe there are a lot of good men in here that are as lonely as she is an longing for a good woman. She is 35.we are brought up not to be tribalistic, so tribe is not an issue,nither is looks,please,please please,only serious contributors needed(she has no idea on what I just done).thank u all for understanding.send me an email on joynoy73@yahoo.com for privacy if interested .

1 Like

Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by ronkebp(f): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
And you are asking on NL for a 'good man''?? ok!!! seek well and ye shall find smiley
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by joynoy: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2012
Don't be so backwards, have been married for 7 years now with 2 kids and I most say am very happy, met my hubby thru a dating company in Nigeria ,u can say when I met him he was every thing u can dream of.just had to ask him why he enlisted to meet a lady that way,his reason was that he was too busy and tired of d dating game an needed d professional (this is 2012!)

1 Like

Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by tasandra: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2012
Op,i pray ur sista,gets a good guy very soon...tell her to go out,make nw frnds smiley
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by ifyalways(f): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2012
Success failure ration of online dating nowadays,IMO is like 2:50.

It would be better if she goesout to meet new people.Is she in Lagos?she can join the lagos hash club,go to the beaches,cinemas often.Singles seminar.She should quit hanging out with married folks,be more open and less uptight.Never forget the power of a smile and humility.She should write out "realistic" qualities she wants in a man and once she gets a man that ticks positive to most,go for it.No one gets it all,already made.

Lastly,we all are NOT destined to marry.
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by Metalgoong(m): 3:07am On Apr 16, 2012
@OP

Please tell Nairaland men if your sister is a feminist or not grin grin grin
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2012
Metalgoong: @OP

Please tell Nairaland men if your sister is a feminist or not grin grin grin
Hahaha, this man stop fooling around jare.
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by Ibek61(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
am available for now.
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by mgbeketoto: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
If it meant to be. . . . .
No need to search. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Abortion Is A Sin Against God And A Crime Against Humanity / Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery / How Do I Relate With My Inlaws To Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.