Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

What Is The Best Web Hosting Reseller Package To Use In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Web Hosting Reseller Package To Use In Nigeria (1153 Views)

Get The Best 8 In 1 Mobile Services Reseller Package Today! / Loadedhost Complete Reseller Package(vps,domain Reseller,ssl,payment Gateway) / How Can I Get A Good Host Provider Which I Can Buy Reseller Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Web Hosting Reseller Package To Use In Nigeria by resourceng(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2012
hello, i want to start my own web hosting company and i will like to know if anyone knows of any good web hosting reseller package that i can use for my web hosting company... thanks..
Re: What Is The Best Web Hosting Reseller Package To Use In Nigeria by resourceng(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2012
@gbola, thanks for the reply. i went to the site and saw that there offer is very good. have you used this site before, if so what is the best plan i can go for since am just starting and i will like it if i can offer both domain registration and hosting on my site. looking forward to your response.
Re: What Is The Best Web Hosting Reseller Package To Use In Nigeria by resourceng(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2012
cant get my way around the site, kind of complex for me, what they do here is that instead of paying a fixed amount every month for my own hosting site, i will be paying them for each customers that comes to the site to buy a hosting plan from me.... looking for the one that will require me to pay a fixed amount every month and access to host website for customers...
Re: What Is The Best Web Hosting Reseller Package To Use In Nigeria by DualCore1: 5:27am On Apr 17, 2012
Check the plans we have here
http://trudigits.com/reseller.php

If you have any questions you can ask here or ask the live chat agent online.

Resellerpanel is a turnkey reseller. That means they do all the work for you while you focus on marketing. You are not really a reseller, you are a marketer. While this may have some advantages in that you only have to focusing on marketing their products, the disadvantage is that you have no control of the pricing of products. You also have a very low chance of growing in the industry because all you do is market their services you have no real chance at handling customers, server issues, damage controls etc.
Re: What Is The Best Web Hosting Reseller Package To Use In Nigeria by craziest: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2012
Abeg any of them hosting PHP 5.3
Re: What Is The Best Web Hosting Reseller Package To Use In Nigeria by Fred527: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2012
thanks for the reply. i went to the site and saw that there offer is very good.[img]http://www.dubaa.info/Hardware.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

MTN Appstore Developer Forum / 100+ Wordpress Pre-development Checklist Items / I Will Design A 4 Paged Website For 5k. Promo Ends In 30 Days!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.