Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

How To Make Money On All Student Forum - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On All Student Forum (711 Views)

Making Money On Konga And Jumia / Struggling To Make Money On Fiverr: Ask Questions, Share Tips & Tricks / Pls Teach Me How To Make Money On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On All Student Forum by Sub5(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
Recently, all student forum team, added a credit system to their forum to reward it user while they are surfing the net and communicating with their friends by starting up discussions and taking part in the discussion of other members of their forum.
Now i want to show you guys how you can make good money from this while you are online. This great forum rewards you with their forum credit. 5 credit for starting up a discussion and 10 credit for replying to any discussion.Now when you accumulate 500 forum credit, you will then redeem it to real Recharge card of any Network of your choice, which is cool!!!!!!!!
Ok, lets do a little calculation.
In 1 week you got 2500 forum credit which is = N1000 recharge card of a specific network of your choice.
2 weeks = N2000 recharge card of a specific network of your choice.
4 weeks = N4000 recharge card of a specific network of your choice.
and it goes on and on depending on you.So if you accumulate more the more recharge card for you.
How then do you make your money, you will simply sell the recharge card and get you money in your hands. this is better than nothing guys, give it a try and see what you can make from all student forum
Re: How To Make Money On All Student Forum by Sub5(m): 1:36am On Mar 24, 2013
Update to the above post.

I am glad to inform you all, especially students on this forum. That all student forum is now giving N1,500 recharge cards of your choice for taking part on her forum discusions.
You can now redeme your 500 forum credit to N1,500 MTN, GLO, AIRTEL and ETISALAT.
New members are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Mobile Ghana Launches With Mouthwatering Offer / Make A 'MINIMUM!' Of 5,000/day. Read How; / Forex Money- I Bet You Will Bash Your Head For Not Knowing This Eversince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.