Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Rashes On The Skin Pls Help Dr.s In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rashes On The Skin Pls Help Dr.s In The House (1010 Views)

Rashes On My Thigh / Benefits Of Shea Butter On The Skin. / Cure For Fed Rashes On Babies(called Illa In Yoruba Language) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rashes On The Skin Pls Help Dr.s In The House by suprman: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2007
Doctors in the house pls help,
I ones experienced severe waist pain for some months after which some rashes appeared on my face, back and chest all these while i never suspected anything until now where i discovered my sperm is watery and these rashes give me a disgracefull appearance. i ones went for a test they said they saw nothing just gave me some antibiotics after taking them, i see no improvement. at some point i was afraid whether its Hiv.
pls help
Re: Rashes On The Skin Pls Help Dr.s In The House by Pappyjesby(m): 2:10am On Nov 08, 2007
You need not be afraid, all you have to do is to go for a medical check up. A blood micro - culture and sensitivity test must be conducted on you to know if your blood is infected and if it is septicemia to know the level of the bacteria in
your blood and as well know the correct antibiotic that can clear the microbes.

You may not need to worry as such. It's just such a simple and straight forward thing. Once the problem is detected
your problem is almost solved, the next thing to do is just to take your drugs and get well.

Another thing that could cause this kind of reactions is if you have measles or chicken pox or HIV I or II. Nevertheless,
you can be sure of treatment, I wish you a quick recovery.

(1) (Reply)

Im Sick Pls Help Me. / This Hiv Thingy Sef! / Pls Help Me Out On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.