Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Near Death - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Near Death (840 Views)

When Your Village People Sit Near You In Exam Hall / When Your Village People Sit near You In Exam / When You Plant Carrot Near A Brothel.......... (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Near Death by oremisussan: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2012
Today they're leading a priest, a drunkard and an engineer to the guillotine. They ask the priest if he wants to face up or down when he meets his fate. The priest says that he would like to face up so he will be looking toward heaven when he dies. They raise the blade of the guillotine, release it, it comes speeding down and suddenly stops just inches from his neck. The authorities take this as divine intervention and release the priest.
Next the drunkard comes to the guillotine. He also decides to die face up hoping that he will be as fortunate as the priest. They raise the blade of the guillotine, release it, it comes speeding down and suddenly stops just inches from his neck. So they release the drunkard as well.
The engineer is next. He too decides to die facing up. They slowly raise the blade of the guillotine, when suddenly the engineer says: -Hey, I see what the problem is.-
Re: Near Death by Lucario007(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2012
Lol, silly engineer.
Re: Near Death by vb0mb(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2012
I did nt understand d story op pls expatiate.
Re: Near Death by oremisussan: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2012
vb0mb: I did nt understand d story op pls expatiate.

You go fear nah. Dem dey explain jokes? Got it from a site though. http://ning.it/HZsVrH. Those guys have rib cracking engineers jokes.
Re: Near Death by sutoboy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
wow i love this keep it up

(1) (Reply)

I Don Die / Jokers Here I Come / Crazy Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.