Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Jokers Here I Come - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokers Here I Come (840 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Jokers Offtopic Massage Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokers Here I Come by Stevsmog: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2012
How does this souund to ur hearing; It's not been long when we do hear of woman empowerment. Our dear president said that it can be possible for a woman to rule this country. Not quite long our first lady has turn to be the president of Africas' first lady.How will you feel if you hear that sooner than later she has commence campagn to become the next GCON.
Re: Jokers Here I Come by stevo4life(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2012
is this a joke?
Re: Jokers Here I Come by toygod2: 5:30am On Jul 29, 2012
GO BACK ,TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM..........u aint wlcm
Re: Jokers Here I Come by lilkech(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2012
Stevsmog: How does this souund to ur hearing; It's not been long when we do hear of woman empowerment. Our dear president said that it can be possible for a woman to rule this country. Not quite long our first lady has turn to be the president of Africas' first lady.How will you feel if you hear that sooner than later she has commence campagn to become the next GCON.

Welcome. You have really arrived

(1) (Reply)

Add Your Own / Crazy Driver / Letter To Cosmic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.