Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Have 150k To Invest Please Advice Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 150k To Invest Please Advice Me (1083 Views)

I Have 150k I Dont Know What Type Of Business To Do / N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice / I Have 150k: Wat Profitable Business Can I Do Wit It On A Short Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 150k To Invest Please Advice Me by chuks6000: 12:00am On Apr 17, 2012
I just finish NYSC and was able to save some money, so please i am actually looking for a biz to invest on for the moment. until i find a good job.
Re: I Have 150k To Invest Please Advice Me by Dfxlord: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2012
we mine gold, iron ore and manganese in kebbi and zamfara state and sell to exporters. now these minerals are so sought after, demand is much more than supply. u dont look for buyers as companies are in search of these materials.

the problem is that buyers dont pay until they see the goods. so the more money we have the more business we can do.

how do you come in.

since we have more buyers than we can handle if you invest in one of the solid minerals we mine it sell it and share profits.

we are registered miners, and we have our factory in kebbi state.

if you are interested in trading gold we mine at 6k per gram and sell at 7k but we do minimum of 100grams.

if ur interested in iron ore we mine at 10k per ton and sell at 14k at site and 19k ex-lagos. . minimum is 30tons which is one trailer load.

now before we do business to clear your mind from fraud we will invite u to our factory in kebbi state( its violent free and we have free accomodation) to see for yourself our mines. then we can sit down and do business. we could also meet in lagos on selected days as we do business in lagos frequently. thanks for your time
08065723733 or timtohy_ugwu@yahoo.co.uk for enquiries
Re: I Have 150k To Invest Please Advice Me by jam04(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2012
invest in granite business and get 10,000 guaranteed every month..call 08090938426 or olulay@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Creditcard Details To Make Online Payment / Book Title: Prepare To Meet Your God (distributors Needed) / What Kind Of Buisness Can 1 Start With 500k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.