Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Analyze My Institution- The Good, The Bad Andthe Ugly - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Analyze My Institution- The Good, The Bad Andthe Ugly (725 Views)

The Bad Welfare Condition Of Students In OAU (Photos) / Where Can I Analyze My Biogas With GC-MS Or TCD In Nigeria / The Bad And Good Experiences At Bowen University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Analyze My Institution- The Good, The Bad Andthe Ugly by VNTI1: 9:22am On Apr 17, 2012
HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW OF YOUR INSTITUTION(UNIVERSITY/POLYTECHNIC OR C.O.E)- SHARE IT WITH US.

VNTI TODAY INTRODUCES A PLATAFORM THAT ALLOWS
YOU, THE STUDENTS, TO TELL US ALL THE GOOD AND
BAD THINGS/REPORTS ABOUT YOUR INSTITUTION FOR
PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS TO BE AWARE OF.
WE THANK YOU ALL FOR BRINGING US THIS FAR, AND
WE KNOW THAT WITH YOU ALL BEHIND US, WE COULD
MOVE MOUNTAINS.
WE ALL NEED YOUR HONEST OPINIONS ON THIS.
WE WOULD TELL YOU WHAT INSTITUTION WOULD BE
ANALYZED WHEN WE WANT IT, AND WE WANT YOU TO
TELL US THE TRUTH IN EVERY DETAIL YOU SHARE WITH
US AS THEY WOULD ALL BE PUBLISHED.
WHICH INSTITUTION WOULD YOU LIKE US TO START WITH?

Join us here to part in this Analysis: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Voice-of-the-Nigerian-Tertiary-InstitutionsVNTI/362095437154273

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive! Jamb Releases The Result Of Candidates With "No Result Yet" / Unilag Master Of Project Management Entry Exam Format / Study In Cyprus With Scholarship Opportunities.rush Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.