Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,907 members, 7,838,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Doctors's Advice - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Doctors's Advice (774 Views)

Doctors In Yemen Dress To Work Like This (Photo) / Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors's Advice by olawalebabs(m): 11:20am On Apr 17, 2012
A football coach who had high blood pressure was at the doctor’s office for a check-up.
“Remember”, the doctor said, “don’t get excited, don’t get mad, and forget about football when you aroff the field”.
“By the way”, he added, “tell me, how come you substituted your hardworking captain last Saturdawith 10 minutes to go and the score tied at 1-1? How could you have done that?”
Re: Doctors's Advice by perfectcrush(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2012
olawalebab: A football coach who had high blood pressure was at the doctor’s office for a check-up.
“Remember”, the doctor said, “don’t get excited, don’t get mad, and forget about football when you aroff the field”.
“By the way”, he added, “tell me, how come you substituted your hardworking captain last Saturdawith 10 minutes to go and the score tied at 1-1? How could you have done that?”
......... Do u call dis piece a joke
Re: Doctors's Advice by mcnepow(m): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2012
I score u 10%

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Dry Jokes. / Impersonator By Sagay / BB Prayer Warriors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.