Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Unn Pume Card And Accommodation During Pume. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Pume Card And Accommodation During Pume. (717 Views)

UNN Suspends Postgraduate Programmes Indefinitely / UNN PUME Leakage: 23yr Old Printer Arraigned In Enugu / Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Unn Pume Card And Accommodation During Pume. by Nobody: 8:08am On May 13, 2012
Since the advent of pume, 25% always missed out the pume due to inability to get the pume card and do the registration on time, majority exprienced much stress travelling 4rm where they live or trying to find some who wil help them in getting the card because its only been sold here in nsukka campus and it takes much time for the card to circulate to major cities in the country. Furthermore, 50% of the candidates usualy have a problem of accomodation, atimes some end up being in a situation where they will be accomodated and ask for something in return especialy the girls. For over the years, we try to cut down these problems for the aspirants by making sure you get the card on time regardless of where you are, get a safe accomodation regardless of who are for free, i have also been given out the pume past questions and answers directly to your mail free of charge. All you need to do to be among those who will benefit from these offers is to seek and apply on time so that we wil take down your name because we cant satisfy the whole aspirants. For details, call rymzo on 08023960959 or mail me on rymzocares@yahoo.com or add me on 2go with rymzo as my username. ONE LOVE!
Re: Unn Pume Card And Accommodation During Pume. by Odunnu: 9:14am On May 13, 2012
Stop the duplication please. Stick to your original thread.

(1)

Part-time Programmes In Nigerian Universities Suspended / 2011/2012 Result / Lautech Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.