Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage (6745 Views)

Between Xavi, Fabregas, Di Maria, Dani Alves, Iniesta E.t.c / Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? / Please, Guyz Wat Did Chelsea Play 2day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by Olaolufred(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2012
dabraska: I have noticed that Chelsea has d largest number of fans in Nigeria. And most of dem are either biased, just started watching football 3 yrs ago, or just derive joy in talking rubbish. It was simple sense. You score a goal in the 9th minute and defend for the remaining 81 minutes. who does dat? same tin dat has killed Madrid over the years. And instead, they complain over penalty calls. Y didnt they score more goals? No matter how u see it, a 1-goal lead isnt a lead nowadays in futball.

I hope chelsea have learnt from their mistakes, if not, we will thrash dem again. Referee or no referee. Loosers!

And those pple saying that Dani Alves has a history for saying Rubbish. Tell me, how many times have you seen Alves come to talk? And tell me what he said in those times.

I am a liverpool fan for years(both great and awry ones).
I corroborated you dabraska.
What Dani Alves said was same thing I said after washing that march in a Town called Iganga in Uganda that fatefull night.
Chelsea fan are too sentimental. Majority of them do not find out things how things really are,but live more on hearsay.
Reason not far-fetched,majority of them are Hooligans(not all but majority).
Alves said the greatest truth whether they accept or not doesn't matter.
I am sure their coach will make same mistake. And the mistake will always be to Barca's advantage. Only fools don't learn from past mistakes.
Just 30hrs to go.
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by Toktee(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2012
Chelsea will never ever beat barcelona,with drogba galagala,tell me hw they wil be able to pentrate d now nw well organise defence,barca stil remain d best in d world,no matter hw they mark messi tomorow mark my words,he is going to distroy them,what wil hapen tomorow is training,let chelsea fans continue winning on nairaland,rubbish!person pass u,u no go confess?
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by spaceship(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2012
Good tactics dani....U think u're smart enough trying to lure chelsea into playing attacking football against barca so u can easily get behind their back line. I hope chelsea will be smart enough not react to this. Is barcelona suddenly afraid of chelsea or they are trying to be nice to them suddenly. Why would u come up to tell your opponent what dey need to do to stay ahead of you. Nobodies does that unless it's a trick or trap. Go play ur game n let chelsea play theirs. #fool trying to be wise#
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by 1025: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2012
I have noticed that Chelsea has d largest number of fans in Nigeria. And most of dem are either biased, just started watching football 3 yrs ago, or just derive joy in talking rubbish. It was simple sense. You score a goal in the 9th minute and defend for the remaining 81 minutes. who does dat? same tin dat has killed Madrid over the years. And instead, they complain over penalty calls. Y didnt they score more goals? No matter how u see it, a 1-goal lead isnt a lead nowadays in futball.

I hope chelsea have learnt from their mistakes, if not, we will thrash dem again. Referee or no referee. Loosers!

And those pple saying that Dani Alves has a history for saying Rubbish. Tell me, how many times have you seen Alves come to talk? And tell me what he said in those times.

@debraska,
u sounded like u started watching ball when adam and eve were still in the garden of eden. the last time chelsea and barca met, the first leg ended in 0-0 and the second leg ended 1-1. a team did only defending in first and second legs and u could not score ten goals. in soccer, it is called game plans. mourinho has been criticized by many including u as the master of defence(anti football) according to wise men like u but here he is about breaking the goal history in the almighty spain. he is on 107 goals now equally the goal record with like 4 macthes to go, what do u think?
if u think chelsea's claims in that game were all wrong, where has the ref(ovrebo) been since then? even the blind, the deaf and dumb are all aware now that barca and man u have one thing in common - fraud. why is the almighty barca not 20 points ahead in la liga at the moment? check the history of mourinho, when he arrived in england, all officials were made to watch what they do until he left and man u start all over again. did u see how many fines he received from la liga and uefa last season but this season everybody is careful. he says it as it is. platini has made all dick and harry to know the frauds of footie. why is every barca fan talking about one man down when 98% of barce games are finished with the oponent one or more red cards? to make it a nigerian issue is crazy when google is there. type barca controversial decisions in google and come back here with what u get. platini has mentioned it not in a secret meeting but in the open those he wants to watch in the finals. have u ever wondered why useless refs are choosen over classy refs in barca important matches?
abegi, even market women will tell u who platini will always want to win by all means.

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by Olaolufred(m): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2012
1025:

@debraska,
u sounded like u started watching ball when adam and eve were still in the garden of eden. the last time chelsea and barca met, the first leg ended in 0-0 and the second leg ended 1-1. a team did only defending in first and second legs and u could not score ten goals. in soccer, it is called game plans. mourinho has been criticized by many including u as the master of defence(anti football) according to wise men like u but here he is about breaking the goal history in the almighty spain. he is on 107 goals now equally the goal record with like 4 macthes to go, what do u think?
if u think chelsea's claims in that game were all wrong, where has the ref(ovrebo) been since then? even the blind, the deaf and dumb are all aware now that barca and man u have one thing in common - fraud. why is the almighty barca not 20 points ahead in la liga at the moment? check the history of mourinho, when he arrived in england, all officials were made to watch what they do until he left and man u start all over again. did u see how many fines he received from la liga and uefa last season but this season everybody is careful. he says it as it is. platini has made all dick and harry to know the frauds of footie. why is every barca fan talking about one man down when 98% of barce games are finished with the oponent one or more red cards? to make it a nigerian issue is crazy when google is there. type barca controversial decisions in google and come back here with what u get. platini has mentioned it not in a secret meeting but in the open those he wants to watch in the finals. have u ever wondered why useless refs are choosen over classy refs in barca important matches?
abegi, even market women will tell u who platini will always want to win by all means.

It is nice to know that Chelsea understood their opponent.
The only tactics Chelsea can use is to sit back in their own Box.
I welcome this. But what I always hate to hear is when the bone- cracking goal entered their net on the 95th minutes,they blame the Referee, the pitch, the earth or sometimes the heaven for their loss.
Chelsea should use all tactics best known to them this time.
I am tired of all the alibi.
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by Digriz(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
1025:

@debraska,
cry of a loser.!
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by manibuds(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2012
A columnist wondered why all this goodluck happening to chelsea came after the departure of AVB,offside goals allowed,even balls dont need to cross goal line for chelsea to score anymore.we did see malouda clearly refusing to pass to torres,sturridge has refused to pass to torres on a few occasions in past as well.torres has broken his goal jinx but there are still issues.
chelsea is enjoying a good run no doubt but its difficult to see them run around the pitch trying to disposess barca,or holding their line in a flurry of attack,they managed to reduce barca to one good shot at goal the last time they met,but that chelsea had many of their men at their peak.totenham may not know what to do with posession but this barca knows.milan match wasnt easy,well milan is an italian team,traditional italian style is very effective at stopping neat tip tap soccer,hence the not too comfortable win for barca,this chelsea is tired,they are not the team to churn out great performances back to back.
after the controversial game between barca and chelsea,sir alex said he fancies his chances in the finals,now he knows that you cant beat 'this current barca' playing an open punch for punch game.after 5-0 mourinho chill,na akrija,kungfu & crying about officiating be him style.credit should go to Gus Hiddink for teaching the world how to beat barca.1.agree that u cant outplay posession football with barca 2.defend shamelessly,even on your home turf,tell eto'o to go and join the defenders 3.hope for 2 freak goals-essien hasnt & will never score a goal like that again(infact he needed 2 on that day) or maybe in his testimonial match
lets see how much is left in that pot of luck chelsea has been eating avariciously from on wednesday
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by emsquare(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2012
Oskilala:

He is a disgrace to Barcelona, Lubbish hediot....mtscheeeeeew

Hmmmm!!!
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by ollyndjeda(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2012
evrybody is on point one way or the other but even chelsea fans know dey cnt win dis one ova two legs. its barca all d way. alves's comment is just a way to make chelsea attack more nd we all know wat will happen if dey do: destruction of stamford bridge: watch out for cuenca if he plays.
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by Fellywood(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2012
No need for name calling. You Chelsea fans better begin crying now because you will loose by as much as TWO goals margin tomorrow. tongue tongue tongue tongue Mark my word
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by ibrobell(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
whatever. all i know is chelsea is winning the match.
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by czay(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
To all Chelsea fans let do the talking on the pitch...Up barca
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by Oskilala: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2012
c-zay:
To all Chelsea fans let do the talking on the pitch...Up barca

Barca ko, Basket Ni...
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by GAB1: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
Ranks007: The scoreline of Chelsea vs Barcelona will be 2-2.

Barcelona to do the scoring in the first half while Chelsea will follow them up to draw the match in the second half with the aid of Ramires' brace!

Watch out!

you got it wrong. Its chelsea 2 barca 0
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by dabraska: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2012
1025:

@debraska,

why am I not surprised? Anoda chelsea fan blabbing. U shout ref, ref, ref. Is it d ref dat put d ball in chelsea's net. You shout Mourinho's tactics. The same way Mourinho uses his so called 'tactics" and yet he still struggles to get a cup that we all know has been madrid's birthright over the years, and guess wat? it is just a 2-horse race. U r obviously jst a fanatic dat knows nothing and just wants 2 talk. Every match Chelsea looses will be blamed on the ref. The chelsea low-lives wont talk when they have been helped to win in the past 2 wks. nonsense!
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by beey2(m): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2012
@ Barca our heritage is "Talk less on NL bt play n score goals on d pitch"
For all I care haters can cry out loud why n how Barca will send Chelsea out whenever it matters most.

Barca fans all over the world I have only one thing I want us to tell all haters - "It's our time" gbagaun!!!
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by airmark(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2012
spaceship: Good tactics dani....U think u're smart enough trying to lure chelsea into playing attacking football against barca so u can easily get behind their back line. I hope chelsea will be smart enough not react to this. Is barcelona suddenly afraid of chelsea or they are trying to be nice to them suddenly. Why would u come up to tell your opponent what dey need to do to stay ahead of you. Nobodies does that unless it's a trick or trap. Go play ur game n let chelsea play theirs. #fool trying to be wise#

Dont mind Dani alves, he will be the weak link for chelsea to penetrate tomorrow.The barca defence would be run ragged, mark my word.
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by ddippset(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
firstly, these conspiracy theories all started with mourinho himself-THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ON PLANET EARTH. a man whose fame and fortune is founded on a referee's error. take y'all a lil bit back memory lane-porto versus manchester united 2004. a certain referee made an error and porto knocked out man u and went on to lift the uefa champions league trophy. - the man mourinho was made. but now he criticises the referee at every slight instance when decisions do not favour his team at the time. and as for the chelsea - barca game 2009, the most significant referee's error was the erronious expulsion of eric abidal. why most significant? because it occured first before all of those 'one billion' penalty claims by chelsea! and for goodness sake all chelsea had to do was not to play for the penalties but put the g*ddamn ball in the back of the net. instead drogba was just falling all over like some prom queen with his perm.
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by floflo12: 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
Alves should ask Bale...he said d same thrash
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by logica(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
1025:
why is the almighty barca not 20 points ahead in la liga at the moment?
The simple answer is, because Guardiola sometimes decides to use a weaker team filled with Team B boys and rest regulars. THAT is the only reason, and I am sure you won't even understand after this explanation. No team, and I mean, NO team in the world or from outer space can beat the Barca first team (regulars). Go ask your god (Mourinho) as he was beaten roundly 2 times over a 2 month period (at home 3-1, and over 2 legs in the Copa del Rey).
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by chelseabmw(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2012
This Dani alves is a very useless and stupid football
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by Limaoscar: 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2012
Even Iniesta that scored the winning goal had something respectful to say about Chelsea....who listens to that Afin-Agbero Dani sef.

He is playing local mind games and winding himself for a red card tomorrow....silly Arrow!
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by bexto4u: 6:47am On Apr 18, 2012
lanrock: EGBAMI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THE GUY DEY FEAR SHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
no be say him dey fear to play them him dey fear make him no carry injury
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by Oskilala: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2012
mukina2, chelsea vs Barcelona is not on frontpage, pls update coz im Hot now.. cheesy
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by odedipapa(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2012
manibuds: A columnist wondered why all this goodluck happening to chelsea came after the departure of AVB,offside goals allowed,even balls dont need to cross goal line for chelsea to score anymore.we did see malouda clearly refusing to pass to torres,sturridge has refused to pass to torres on a few occasions in past as well.torres has broken his goal jinx but there are still issues.
chelsea is enjoying a good run no doubt but its difficult to see them run around the pitch trying to disposess barca,or holding their line in a flurry of attack,they managed to reduce barca to one good shot at goal the last time they met,but that chelsea had many of their men at their peak.totenham may not know what to do with posession but this barca knows.milan match wasnt easy,well milan is an italian team,traditional italian style is very effective at stopping neat tip tap soccer,hence the not too comfortable win for barca,this chelsea is tired,they are not the team to churn out great performances back to back.
after the controversial game between barca and chelsea,sir alex said he fancies his chances in the finals,now he knows that you cant beat 'this current barca' playing an open punch for punch game.after 5-0 mourinho chill,na akrija,kungfu & crying about officiating be him style.credit should go to Gus Hiddink for teaching the world how to beat barca.1.agree that u cant outplay posession football with barca 2.defend shamelessly,even on your home turf,tell eto'o to go and join the defenders 3.hope for 2 freak goals-essien hasnt & will never score a goal like that again(infact he needed 2 on that day) or maybe in his testimonial match
lets see how much is left in that pot of luck chelsea has been eating avariciously from on wednesday
N which of their goals didn't cross the line sir?
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by sebod(m): 11:22am On Apr 18, 2012
when carvalho pulled down henry when he was facing d empty net d ref waved play on and no one ever remember that.mou always complained of a man down whenever he lost to barca yet no one ever talked of abidal's dismissal in the 65th minute against chelsea.instead of pple to admire the beautiful futbal played by this fcb which hsa brought them fame, they rather complain of the little errors that occured in their play forgrtting that every team has got to benefit from ref's error at one point or the other.i am yet to see a chelsea fan talk about how toteham lost out due to their false goal that ultimately determined the match even after lampard and terry had confessed that the ball did not touch the line.but if it were to be barcelona......
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by daviesmania(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2012
Sergio Ramos wil slap him again on saturday. 4uck Alves
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by airmark(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2012
airmark:

Dont mind Dani alves, he will be the weak link for chelsea to penetrate tomorrow.The barca defence would be run ragged, mark my word.

I said it and that was it. Dani alves left his wing and ramires ran in to set drogba on goal. Good job Di Matteo.
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by Sike(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2012
Now history
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by steve111222333: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
Comment don finish? Where all the barca fans dey?
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by beey2(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2012
steve111222333: Comment don finish? Where all the barca fans dey?

we dey just by ur side remember nt to hatch ur eggs b4 they r laid...we shall be waiting 4 u @ Camp Nou where there is no hiding place 4 ur iminent ouster!
Re: Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage by 1025: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2012
The simple answer is, because Guardiola sometimes decides to use a weaker team filled with Team B boys and rest regulars. THAT is the only reason, and I am sure you won't even understand after this explanation. No team, and I mean, NO team in the world or from outer space can beat the Barca first team (regulars). Go ask your god (Mourinho) as he was beaten roundly 2 times over a 2 month period (at home 3-1, and over 2 legs in the Copa del Rey).

@logica,
i understand now.

@debraska and supporters,
how market?
barcelona and chelsea meeting is on record, 11 times, chelsea won 4, barca 3 and draw 4. too much talking does not play ball. at least everybody went home without shouting ref. let us see another free and fair officiating in camp nou and chelsea will do their thing. the truth about arsenal and barca is that they play wonderful and entertaining football but real coaches do have we is called plan b. if a team is better than u in one pattern, u switch over but if u say, i will die entertaining, u must be ready to cry in the dressing room. arsenal and man u always fail against barca because they follow barca to play their pattern but if u watched this last game on a good tv set, u will agree with me that barca noticed their game style is not working there in standford bridge hence they resorted to long balls which is our game. messi later found himself playing at the back with puyol in front yet there was rejected and condemned man by name mikel - he said no.
who will remember 99% ball possession next year? who will talk about 200 goal attempts? my prayer is that barca will play their ball possession come tuesday while chelsea will continue with their goal possession.
i was shocked when i saw that barca spokesman(dani alves) was rated 5.5 while the only nigerian man(jom) in champions league was rated 7.0.
my igbo ppl dey talk say, if mouth go to war and leg go afterwards, it doesn't come back.
remember, barca did not win chelsea the last time they visited standford bridge even with ovrebo, they could only get a draw.
i am happy that u have gone deaf and dumb since wednesday and so shall it remain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! / Carling Cup: Liverpool Vs Man City (2 - 2) On Wed, 25th January 2012 / Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On Saturday 11th February 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.