Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Web Security Tutorials - Web Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Web Security Tutorials (17642 Views)

Join Our Practical Web Development Tutorials In Sango Otta. / Be Ur Own Boss: Learn Web Design With Our Ebook 'n' Video Tutorials!!!! / Teach Yourself Webdesign/development Using Video Tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Security Tutorials by netesy(m): 2:25am On May 04, 2012
Hmmm still stuck
Re: Web Security Tutorials by Slyr0x: 10:14am On May 04, 2012
Stuck where?
Re: Web Security Tutorials by 8figure(m): 12:06pm On May 04, 2012
^^
You just abandoned this thread and
Re: Web Security Tutorials by Slyr0x: 3:52pm On May 04, 2012
It wasn't my fault bro. .The thread got moved from webmasters and got DUMPED here. .and all appeal to get it moved back fell on deaf ears. . .It's only natural I lose interest.
Re: Web Security Tutorials by 8figure(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2012
^^
In other words the followers may as well loose interest...
Re: Web Security Tutorials by Slyr0x: 2:35pm On May 07, 2012
8figure: ^^
In other words the followers may as well loose interest...

No. .Far from it. .
Re: Web Security Tutorials by netesy(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2012
finished it all
Re: Web Security Tutorials by netesy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
AM in the sites hall of fame lol too easy more @ slyrox
Re: Web Security Tutorials by ike4blast(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
hmmmmm, becoming afraid o! make una check my social network weather e dey vulnerable
[url]ventchat.net[/url]
Re: Web Security Tutorials by Muritala2015(m): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
I recommend http://webdevelopmentacademy.afrikgold.net. visit the site, it will be helpful
Re: Web Security Tutorials by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2017
To avoid eavesdropping on your website, secure it today with one of the most recognised SSL Certificate brands at amazing prices. A low-priced SSL Certificate issued in minutes.

Complete Components starting from as little as ₦15,000 per year!
visit us @ https://www.lekkihost.com/hosting.html?pageid=ssl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEhelS6BWM0&feature=youtu.be
Re: Web Security Tutorials by tunday4real(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Is it possible to build a website without coding or Programing Knowledge?

A lot of people always get me thinking by asking this pertinent question..The truth is you can start your online
business by building websites for local business owners.

This may sound so technical as many dread the almighty coding and programming Languages.
Although i have an easy way of doing this in less than 5 minutes.

My first website i created 4 years ago for a client got me N150k,for just building an Events Center Website.
From that single payment i was able to start my own online business,now with 4 staffs and still counting.
There is profit in building website,just get one client and that is all.
Hope you will be able to leverage on this information to starting your own online business with this software.

If you're interested to give it a trial...

Go to this Link.... https://tusoy4biz.sendlane.com/view/ltj2

Now is the time to start to give your online business a footing by getting the right tools.
There is a software i like to introduce..It has already OVER 200+ built websites for Local businessess
All you have do is to just pick the business load it,edit it, upload it and sell for any amount.

JUST AS SIMPLE AS ABC...

Then you can think of scaling up your business once you get paid.

For more Details :Call Me If you need any help On 08123519947

Visit : https://tusoy4biz.sendlane.com/view/ltj2

Thanks for Reading.
Re: Web Security Tutorials by RomanticBob: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
Welcome to Nihtem International Ltd, an ICT firm with a difference. We wake up everyday with passion in search of ICT related problems we can solve; more especially in our related area of specialization.

Web Design is one of our core area of specializations.

If you are searching for cheap web design companies in Nigeria then you are in the right place.
Today in Nigeria any list of web design companies in Nigeria cannot be complete without us.

Visit: https://www.nihtem.com
Hotline: 2347030595653
Tel: info@nihtem.com

Remember to fill our request for quote form online.
Re: Web Security Tutorials by DivinelyBlessed: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
Good day Slyr0x

I hope this message meets you well.

My name is DivinelyBlessed.

I have a premium domain name related to health. It's called www.LagosDoctors.com.

Keywords: Lagos, Doctors

It's targeted at Lagosians who needs a doctor.

I don't have much experience in creating a standard website at all. However, I believe with your superior web designing skills, you can develop this premium domain name into a popular website.

After development, it can be sold at a high price to hospitals or health practitioners. i.e Atleast #150,000 or more

You may also develop this domain name and generate income through Affiliate marketing and Google Adsense.

I don't know how to build a website otherwise I would have used it myself. Hence, I want to transfer it to you.

Awaiting your response.
Re: Web Security Tutorials by ekoileblog(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Please I am looking for a developer to partner and collaborate with me to develop some web apps and projects. I may not have funds to instantly compensate you but we can work on projects in the long term. I can also guide you on things you need to do to get paying clients and projects outside freelance websites, competing for projects on them is highly competitive. If you are interested in working with me, please message me on my signature on WhatsApp.
Re: Web Security Tutorials by manimata(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
yes i edited source on opera 11
PLEASE JAVA 3,4,5,6,7 help spoilers also [url]accepted[/url]http://irchem.ir
Re: Web Security Tutorials by solutionarena: 8:53am On Mar 16, 2021
We know the pains and the cost of getting affordable hosting services and this is why a lot of people are yet to take there business online.

Imagine the millions of client you can reach out to by taking your business online it is in this light that

Cedarhostng is offering a mini plan of 3GB for N1500/Yr. Comes with unlimited bandwidth ,unlimited Database Unlimited Email accounts and more..

This is a time to stop procrastinating and take your business online and make more sales. Start your Week Right!

Visit www.cedarhostng.net or call/WhatsApp:+2348186219002
Re: Web Security Tutorials by solutionarena: 10:34am On May 10, 2021
Get started with our mini web hosting plan suitable for your blog, ecommerce, upgradable at anytime

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get a responsive website/blog today at affordable cost / Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c / Get The Best Responsive Website/ Blog Today, We Also Help With Monetization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.