Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Chaircover And Wisdom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chaircover And Wisdom (2310 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) / Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaircover And Wisdom by rose75(f): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2012
Chaircover I hail thee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've never read a thread where you wrote nonsense, infact i always scroll down any thread I want to read fast so as to read your comments.
You indeed are gifted,I admire your wisdom.
Keep up your good counsel
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by Basics007: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2012
Yeah you are right. She's one of the reasons why this section looks like a fountain of wisdom and romance section a fountain of ...........
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2012
i concur
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by taryour(f): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2012
rose~75:
Chaircover I hail thee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've never read a thread where you wrote nonsense, infact i always scroll down any thread I want to read fast so as to read your comments.
You indeed are gifted,I admire your wisdom.
Keep up your good counsel

very true
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by greedie1(f): 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2012
I ve read her comments nd i tink she is a female Solomon....
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by Johndoe100(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2012
She is also the defacto leader of the cabal, excuse me
==throws up==.
Sorry pychophancy always has that effect on me.

1 Like

Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by SisiKill1: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2012
Johnny Boy. . .it is a new year and cabal is still hunting you. If you had done the ritual invoking the name of Mother Superior and asking her to forgive you your trespasses,.you would be cabal free but nooooo. . .ahn ahn, you gotta be macho. See your self now. . .every other word out of your mouth is CABAL. Very Sad!! sad
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by KevinII(m): 2:13am On Apr 18, 2012
what is this thread about now? Mschew....it looks like a woman rubbing another woman oil for yansh grin ...not nice tongue
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by moremi2008(m): 6:32am On Apr 18, 2012
Geez, anybody would pass for Solomon to Nigerians these days. She's pretty much on point most of the time. Other times, she's just your typical naija market woman. grin

This section has been pretty sad lately. I just got tired of all the horrific stories with little sign of progress so I voltroned and traveled to another section for a while.
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by Basics007: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2012
moremi2008: Geez, anybody would pass for Solomon to Nigerians these days. She's pretty much on point most of the time. Other times, she's just your typical naija market woman. ;while.
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by ronkebp(f): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2012
moremi2008: Geez, anybody would pass for Solomon to Nigerians these days. She's pretty much on point most of the time. Other times, she's just your typical naija market woman. grin

This section has been pretty sad lately. I just got tired of all the horrific stories with little sign of progress so I voltroned and traveled to another section for a while.

I missed you though!!!! thought you were in jail!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by moremi2008(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2012
ronkebp:

I missed you though!!!! thought you were in jail!!! smiley smiley smiley

Who wan jail me for this land?!!

*beats chest and roars*

Things got a bit busy and hectic so I took a break. I would come in here occasionally to see what's up but the template change really pissed me off so I didn't reply threads. How have you been, madam? Still seducing your husband with ponmo and sexy alanta dance? grin
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by ifyalways(f): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2012
^i thought he was behind the "neyotisca" Id
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by ronkebp(f): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2012
moremi2008:

Who wan jail me for this land?!!

*beats chest and roars*

Things got a bit busy and hectic so I took a break. I would come in here occasionally to see what's up but the template change really pissed me off so I didn't reply threads. How have you been, madam? Still seducing your husband with ponmo and sexy alanta dance? grin

grin grin grin...you already know!!! (**winks**) everly keeping my corner!!!....there must be no crack on my walls smiley smileyno time and patience for unnecessary alangbas'...
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by ronkebp(f): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2012
ifyalways: ^i thought he was behind the "neyotisca" Id

Oh no!!! they are two different people with different personalities and point of views.
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2012
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by ronkebp(f): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
^^^^^Lol...........
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2012
CC, which car? X5. SO just now now you have wrecked the X5 tongue

How was lagos? hot ehn? me wanna visit soon but mehnnnn the airfare is unbelievable. Bloody emirates grin
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2012
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by armyofone(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2012
i was missing that moremi ajasoro omo oriki then suddenly Suzan! grin
welcome back and hope your guys don't catch you. where is Saga sef.
i like the way you fight wifey beaters kiss keep it up pal.

[s]but come to think of it, he might have been using another moniker[/s] tongue

where do one sign up to join the cabal grin
who do i consult, jenny, ronkelus, BB or tani now?
you all doing a great job moving millenial women forward

kiss
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by moremi2008(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2012
chaircover: Jenny No be the X5 O! This na just the common 3 series tongue

Lagos hot die. I rarely complain about the heat and I always laugh at the "wanna gonna fucka" peeps who get off the plane at MM1 in Lagos and start blowing grammar & taking off their t-shirts showing their dirty vests in the Immigration queue cool lipsrsealed

But this time I really felt the heat and was even scared to go out.

Those tickets will not come down o! Me sef I don tire! all for what? chicken or beef angry grin

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is always some ghetto kid blowing foreign accent, removing his shirt, complaining bitterly and wiping his sweaty face with a GIANT dirty towel. I am grateful that my days of economy-class are over. I just whisk right past that long-ass line. Aunty CC, I pray that your days of 3-series will soon be over! Time to upgrade to that X5 nah, haba!
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by ronkebp(f): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2012
armyofone: i was missing that moremi ajasoro omo oriki then suddenly Suzan! grin

kiss

Don't worry Armyofcabal....we need a soldier in this club....i will ping you the full details. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2012
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2012
Mother superior. On behalf of Ronke, e kpe le, e ma binu e jo cry cry
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2012
Im fining her 2 LV handbags
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2012
Ole grin grin grin Please add one small Gucci to it cool
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by SisiKill1: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2012
armyofone: i was missing that moremi ajasoro omo oriki then suddenly Suzan! grin

kiss

Hauwa are you yaba left certified??!!
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by armyofone(m): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2012
lol, oh Lord!
I would need oshuka on my head turned backward then and upward grin
well, i can still see some America shrink @ fort Marshall to certify me now eh?
planning to drop my application letter to Madam superior (so funny).
or maybe do some craze yaba left style for some nairaland bobo grin
you know a topic like "i told my oyinbo hubby to be i can't cook or s.hag after cooking because I'm tired, like i care sef grin" could bring NL down grin

Jinx, yaya?

Sisi_Kill:

Hauwa are you yaba left certified??!!
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by ronkebp(f): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2012
chaircover: Im fining her 2 LV handbags

OMG!!!!! SEE proper wobia, 2 lv and 1 gucci, really >? nO problem infact i will add chanel ontop.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by armyofone(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2012
Ronke, haha so funny. By the way, i saw ya spark last week. Kai! i was like wetin ya oga allow you drink
wey come catch you like that grin
dem don lock that fire on the mountain thread sha grin grin
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by ronkebp(f): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2012
armyofone: Ronke, haha so funny. By the way, i saw ya spark last week. Kai! i was like wetin ya oga allow you drink
wey come catch you like that grin
dem don lock that fire on the mountain thread sha grin grin

My dear no mind me ooooo, na bi-polar self was at work that day.....Once she comes on she no dey gree oooo, especially when someone throws insult at her first....Ronkelu would nod, smile and take it in, but Ronkeshi, for where? if not some of my better people pinged me and sent me e-mails, i for show them say i fit do this kain thing for a whole month and will not be tired. My hubby does not have an idea of what goes on, on NL oooo, i bet if he did, he would have banned me from NL.
Re: Chaircover And Wisdom by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2012
Which car CC dey drive sef? tongue cheesy now I know why you want oga CC to change your car for you. Even my 1987 ford is more high tech than yours, it makes that annoying sound whenever I open to door, either to remind me that another car door isn't shut right, lights are on or boot is open. Constantly embarassing me in car parks, telling everybody that cares to listen that I am terrible driver that has to be constantly reminded to shut doors, or boots and so on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Tgirl4real / Cure/relieve Snoring Fast With Ysnore Nasal Pump Spray ( NAFDAC Approved) / Pls I Need Mature Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.