Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

My People I Need Your Advise B4 I Need Up In Jail - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My People I Need Your Advise B4 I Need Up In Jail (1678 Views)

Old Pictures Of Lagos (even B4 Independence) You Probably Have Not Seen - Photo / Do I Need To Do Hiv Test B4 I Can Travel And Study In Ukarine / Nigerians In Dubai.-please, I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People I Need Your Advise B4 I Need Up In Jail by chikadibia231: 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2012
I just confirmed that my name have been blacklisted in Western union UK because i have received allot of transaction through western union from UK and currently i just got a 9 months Visa to UK now .......Please my people advice me, will that put me in trouble while traveling to UK since my name have been blacklisted.......I need your advice brodas/sisters
Re: My People I Need Your Advise B4 I Need Up In Jail by justwise(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2012
chikadibia231: I just confirmed that my name have been blacklisted in Western union UK because i have received allot of transaction through western union from UK and currently i just got a 9 months Visa to UK now .......Please my people advice me, will that put me in trouble while traveling to UK since my name have been blacklisted.......I need your advice brodas/sisters
How did you find out that you are blacklisted? Receiving money from western union is not a crime as long as its genuine money and not money laundry
Re: My People I Need Your Advise B4 I Need Up In Jail by chikadibia231: 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2012
Someone sent me money from UK today and I was unable to pull the fund here in Nigeria..So I asked my broda over dia to go to d western union where he sent d moni nd confirm what's going on nd they told him that my name have been blacklisted and they refunded him the moni
Re: My People I Need Your Advise B4 I Need Up In Jail by justwise(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2012
chikadibia231: Someone sent me money from UK today and I was unable to pull the fund here in Nigeria..So I asked my broda over dia to go to d western union where he sent d moni nd confirm what's going on nd they told him that my name have been blacklisted and they refunded him the moni

You got nothing to worry about if the money you have being receiving is not illegal, but if you are on watch-list then you are more likely to be stopped for questioning at the POE.
Re: My People I Need Your Advise B4 I Need Up In Jail by chikadibia231: 6:46am On Apr 18, 2012
Thanks for ur advic Broda....I really appreciate
Re: My People I Need Your Advise B4 I Need Up In Jail by Joseph06: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2012
You got nothing to worry about if the money you have being receiving is not illega[img]http://www.keyforex.info/hmp.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

15 Reasons You Should NEVER Travel To The Netherlands / They'll Go Elsewhere And We Will Suffer It - UK Lawmakers Kicks Against Ban / Live And Work Slovenia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.