Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Attitude Of Worlds Richest Men - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attitude Of Worlds Richest Men (1040 Views)

Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) / 40 Richest Men In Africa! New List! / Aliko Dangote Now Worlds Richest Black And 334 Richest Man. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attitude Of Worlds Richest Men by ebamma(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2012
i have been reading some books about the attitude of successful people,and i came to realize that the authors always want to make us believe that successful people have and entirely different character to the rest of us, which i dont think is the case,why some people are successful is not because the followed any routine attitude.but because the are just lucky.look at the case of mark zuckerberg(facebook founder),i don't think he was the brightest or the most disciplined in his class at harvard,but today he is a billionaire
Re: Attitude Of Worlds Richest Men by fahren(m): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2012
You are correct. I have read motivational books too, one thing I realise about these books and the authors is that they try to send a message which is, you too can do it against all odds using succesful people as a case study.
Re: Attitude Of Worlds Richest Men by tuniski: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2012
Being harvad grad is somthing special!
Re: Attitude Of Worlds Richest Men by pukkagroup: 6:39am On Apr 25, 2012
maybe you dont understand what you are reading.
Re: Attitude Of Worlds Richest Men by thankyouagain: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2012
shocked grin Motivational books are not practical.Most of their authors sharply contrast what they write.The best book on money making is The Manual of Money. It is practical,direct,blunt,accurate,etc

(1) (Reply)

Need Information On How To Market Cassava / What Business Can Be Done With A Toyota { 2000 } Car, Plz Advise / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian-owned Big Businesses Hardly Outlive Their Founders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.