Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,056 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Zenith Test Was Hard And Strictly By Invitation(lasu Graduate Reunioun) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Test Was Hard And Strictly By Invitation(lasu Graduate Reunioun) (1051 Views)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Intercontinental Test Was Not Cancelled / Intercontinental Test Was Not Cancelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Test Was Hard And Strictly By Invitation(lasu Graduate Reunioun) by abegunde00: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2007
na wa o ZENITH bank test hard o.it was exactly 2 hours test and all i cld see were just grammars and grammars.G MATH no work for their side o.pls should in case any nairalander is invited pls be iprepared to face comprehension and reasoning question cos less GMATH were given. and moreover all EX-LASUITE SHOULD KINDLY APPLY cos it was just lasu graduates galo today,am so sure 90 percent of the invitees were lasuites.
Re: Zenith Test Was Hard And Strictly By Invitation(lasu Graduate Reunioun) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2007
abegunde00:

na wa o ZENITH bank test hard o.it was exactly 2 hours test and all i cld see were just grammars and grammars.G MATH no work for their side o.please should in case any nairalander is invited please be iprepared to face comprehension and reasoning question because less GMATH were given. and moreover all EX-LASUITE SHOULD KINDLY APPLY because it was just lasu graduates galo today,am so sure 90 percent of the invitees were lasuites.

If that test was basically grammar and you wrote this, then you have a zero probability of passing it. Your grammar usage is appalling and I find it difficult to understand what you mean. No hard feelings. There's always room for improvement.
Re: Zenith Test Was Hard And Strictly By Invitation(lasu Graduate Reunioun) by EZEONE1: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2007
Zenith Bank Test is one of the easiest tests i have taken. There is noting hard about it in the real sense of it. I think u weren't prepared for what u saw.
Re: Zenith Test Was Hard And Strictly By Invitation(lasu Graduate Reunioun) by Matured26(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2007
Nothing is really hard in life.
But bear in mind that one man's meat is another man's poison.
That's why it's a test in the first place.
It separates the wheat from the Chaff.
Cheer up abegunde00, even if Zenith no click, pinnacle dey come.
Fynewaka na wa for you ooooo
You sure say your waka fine? You just dey hammer the guy like that
Abeg temper justice with mercy next time.

All the best
Re: Zenith Test Was Hard And Strictly By Invitation(lasu Graduate Reunioun) by Hitmanayo: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2007
I didnt want to react on this thread sincerely but that guy "Fynewaka" is a nonentity. This is a forum to express ones views and we are not looking for PERFECTIONISTS like your DUMB self.
Re: Zenith Test Was Hard And Strictly By Invitation(lasu Graduate Reunioun) by clutch162(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2007
i understand how u feel Bro. Try to prepare harder.
Re: Zenith Test Was Hard And Strictly By Invitation(lasu Graduate Reunioun) by menix(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2007
@Fynewaka,
Cant d guy express himself d way he wants to. Abeg free d guy,
We know u ve Phd. (English),
Re: Zenith Test Was Hard And Strictly By Invitation(lasu Graduate Reunioun) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2007
menix:

@Fynewaka,
Cant d guy express himself d way he wants to. Abeg free d guy,
We know u ve Phd. (English),

I never faulted his or her right to self expression, but the grammar usage was what gave me cause for concern.
Re: Zenith Test Was Hard And Strictly By Invitation(lasu Graduate Reunioun) by brainyafoo(m): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2007
Abegunde {001} how far jare no mind all those boys wey dey make noise we sabi ourselves.omo gudluck jare.Na AFOOO,
Re: Zenith Test Was Hard And Strictly By Invitation(lasu Graduate Reunioun) by clutch162(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2007
@brainyafo, @Abegunde001, wassup this is kenny from Botany Department.
Re: Zenith Test Was Hard And Strictly By Invitation(lasu Graduate Reunioun) by flyifi: 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2007
fynewaka, you better go and pick up your manners, that is, if u have any. Learn how to REPLY politely.
Re: Zenith Test Was Hard And Strictly By Invitation(lasu Graduate Reunioun) by paulomivi: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2007
EZE,U said that Zenith Test is one of the easiest test, Well, i wish u all the best,perhaps,u are a genius to have said that.I wish to see u among the top successful canditates but i pray to come first on the list b4 u. LOL!

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Test On 21-23 Nov 2007 / Cwg Test / Grab Service Desk Jobs From Glo, Etisalat, Etc With Itil Advantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.