Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Nylon For Chinchin And Small Cakes - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Nylon For Chinchin And Small Cakes (5917 Views)

Nylon For Preservations Of All Kinds / We Do Chinchin For Lagos And The South West. / Nylon Bag Making Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nylon For Chinchin And Small Cakes by iaabc(f): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2012
I have searched this sitevand google and can't find any info on the topic. If you are into baking chinchin and packaged small cakes, where do you get your nylons from. If you are a manufacturer of this product pls respond.
Re: Nylon For Chinchin And Small Cakes by NonsoChris(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2012
I manufacture nylon of any type,if you need someone who can produce nylon bags of any type for you,just contact me on this number.08035483968.I produce bread wrapper,cake's nylon,chin chin nylon,garbage bags,packing bags for pure water,shopping bags, etc
Re: Nylon For Chinchin And Small Cakes by iaabc(f): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2012
Office address please?
Re: Nylon For Chinchin And Small Cakes by NonsoChris(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2012
iaabc: Office address please?
my company is located at no.1 Ezeiweka road, awada layout,Onitsha,Anambra state.
Re: Nylon For Chinchin And Small Cakes by tgbnetwork(f): 7:29pm On May 02, 2012
Re: Nylon For Chinchin And Small Cakes by eni4(m): 1:15pm On May 18, 2012
In case you're still searching for a supplier, let me know. I can help you with the product you need.
Re: Nylon For Chinchin And Small Cakes by joyjames(f): 5:33am On Jan 08, 2013
Pls i dont need a supplier of d product but d machine where can i get it thanks

(1) (Reply)

Welding Machine With Digital Inverter Technology For Sale @girisim / Quality Pine Wood Boards For Sale! / You Can Start This Business With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.