Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Stylist Wanted For Nadia Buari Urgently - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stylist Wanted For Nadia Buari Urgently (1764 Views)

Fans Blast Ini Edo For Her AMVCA Outfit: "It Is A Big No,Get A Stylist & Hubby" / Nadia Buari Flaunts Back Tattoo / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stylist Wanted For Nadia Buari Urgently by amakaikeng(f): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2012
Nadia Buari’s fashion representation is a complete no-no and as such we are taking the liberty to ask that fashion stylists go submit their CVs cos her style certainly does need an upgrade. She was photo’d at the Jenesse Silver Rose Awards Gala & Auctions on Saturday April 14 2012 at Beverly Hills looking nothing of the star that she is. You think I’m exaggerating abi? Ok! Tell me what to call those shoes? Tacky, shabby, tawdry, gaudy, cheap-looking, in-bad-taste, showy, and anything else you can come up with.

Now you see why she needs help in the fashion department? And just in case you think I’m alone on this, another blogger also thinks same. Aside from her fashion hiccups, Nadia had a swell time at the event as she got to take a pose with her idol Halle Berry. Continue here http://amakaikenga..com/2012/04/stylist-wanted-for-nadia-buari-urgently.html to see more photos

Re: Stylist Wanted For Nadia Buari Urgently by ifyalways(f): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2012
LOL.

Leave my Nad for me,Ms blogger.Perhaps she had a matching clutch or purse ?

Everyone knows Nadia is an Mgbeke.Hers can't be changed oh so you gotta just start loving her the way she comes.Dzorwulu babes don't dull but Nadia is an exception.

Love her still.My pweety mgbekelicious GH sis.
Re: Stylist Wanted For Nadia Buari Urgently by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2012
Those would have rocked on a casual dressing (esp pencil mouth jean or long length tights). Something simple on the top and bottom and then wear those.

I could wear those in winter(no snow). Why she no find CL wear? she gets paid good money. But her skin is to die for

(1) (Reply)

Why D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Broke Up / Psquare Peter Okoye's New Pictures / Hot New Photos Of Nadia Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.