Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Can Som1 Please Explain This 2pac Hologram 4 Me,am Confused. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can Som1 Please Explain This 2pac Hologram 4 Me,am Confused. (674 Views)

Tupac Hologram Performs At Coachella 2012 / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Som1 Please Explain This 2pac Hologram 4 Me,am Confused. by fubbyy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2012
Is it that no one was there with snoop or what? Is it just a kind of "the more you look the less you see"? I seem not 2 understand this and this is the 1st time of me hearing about hologram? Is it a light or what? Am confused because it was actually my falling but still living soulja pac that am seeing there, some1 please explain and no insults cause no1 knows. It all.... Oh b4 I 4get..R.I.P. To the B.I.G, puffy and entire badboy killer, tupac amaru illonias shakur, a.k.a makaveli, your legacy lives on
Re: Can Som1 Please Explain This 2pac Hologram 4 Me,am Confused. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2012
fubbyy: Is it that no one was there with snoop or what? Is it just a kind of "the more you look the less you see"? I seem not 2 understand this and this is the 1st time of me hearing about hologram? Is it a light or what? Am confused because it was actually my falling but still living soulja pac that am seeing there, some1 please explain and no insults cause no1 knows. It all.... Oh b4 I 4get..R.I.P. To the B.I.G, puffy and entire badboy killer, tupac amaru illonias shakur, a.k.a makaveli, your legacy lives on

Holography is a technique that allows the light scattered from an object to be recorded and later reconstructed so that when an imaging system (a camera or an eye) is placed in the reconstructed beam, an image of the object will be seen even when the object is no longer present. The image changes as the position and orientation of the viewing system changes in exactly the same way as if the object were still present, thus making the image appear three-dimensional.

The holographic recording itself is not a plain image – it consists of an apparently random structure of either varying intensity, density or profile.

Understood?

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To President Attah Mills, The Late President Of Ghana / Dont Sit Around Being A Btch / Vote GT Da Guitarman For The RFI Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.