Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Clip In Hair Extensions Yay Or Nay - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Clip In Hair Extensions Yay Or Nay (1837 Views)

Yay! Or Nay! / Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered / African Ladies Spend Over $7billion On Wigs,hair,extensions And Relaxer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clip In Hair Extensions Yay Or Nay by whiteroses(f): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2007
how y'all doing, please girls and madam what do you know about clip in hair extensions, i want to try them but i'm sceptical about them because i'm not sure how durable it is, what if it snaps open maybe when you are intimate with someone or have your friends touch them i don't know any advice would help, i know people that use it but they are not black so i'm guessing they already have long hair they've just clip'd few strands to the back for volume so has anyone here used it before? what do you think? I am tired of normal weave on because it turns lifeless after one wash and i also tried synthetic artificial weave it also turns into barbed wire so i'm thinking of trying clip so that i can take it off maybe weekly and do it properly.
[b]talking of hair p.s dont buy lace front wigs online i saw the picture of the one that look like beyonce when it arrived it was too blonde for me and it looks like they've selotaped wig on my head [/b] embarassed [b]
Re: Clip In Hair Extensions Yay Or Nay by iice(f): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2007
whiteroses:

[b]talking of hair p.s don't buy lace front wigs online i saw the picture of the one that look like beyonce when it arrived it was too blonde for me and it looks like they've selotaped wig on my head [/b] embarassed [b]

grin grin grin LFMAO grin grin grin
Sorry only know white people who use that too.
Re: Clip In Hair Extensions Yay Or Nay by lynnabelon: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2010
Hey, can you help me to find out the books about the hair extensions cause i am studing this topic in my exams and wan to be a good job worker in this.
Re: Clip In Hair Extensions Yay Or Nay by vander230: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2011
They are pretty good for your use, they are loud and beautiful and totally match with your style. Representing your fashion features is the best way to put yourself in the industry.

http://www.linella.dk/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

16 Makeup Tricks Every Woman Should Know / (Not for Indomie generation)When Last Did You Use These Headsets??? / 10 Ways To Look Skinnier In Jeans Fashion Tricks That Make You Look Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.