Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet (1821 Views)

Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 / Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet by Killz3(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2012
hawtin:

I am? Are you hawtin too? Make we collabo! cheesy
Seriously, who are you? An old member with a new handle? It's kinda annoying when people think every new handle on NL belongs to sexkillz.
Re: Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet by hawtin: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
~Killz~:

Seriously, who are you? An old member with a new handle? It's kinda annoying when people think every new handle on NL belongs to sexkillz.

may i ask why you are so obsessed with nl and its members? if they think i am you, let them think its their head and not yours is it. dont you have a real life gf or family that needs you most? i think you spend too much time here to be dominant. i also think the way you insult members caused all these. i mean what did you expect? these members are not dolls for a long time you were rude and mean. you used to be romantic and respectful, what happened to that. cant you compromise or tone down the insults and take nl for fun. if you continue like this you would loose everyone that liked you from when you started nl including me. just my two cents because i sense my baby is unhappy but back to us, how do we do it cheesy
Re: Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
hawtin:

may i ask why you are so obsessed with nl and its members? if they think i am you, let them think its their head and not yours is it. dont you have a real life gf or family that needs you most? i think you spend too much time here to be dominant. i also think the way you insult members caused all these. i mean what did you expect? these members are not dolls for a long time you were rude and mean. you used to be romantic and respectful, what happened to that. cant you compromise or tone down the insults and take nl for fun. if you continue like this you would loose everyone that liked you from when you started nl including me. just my two cents because i sense my baby is unhappy but back to us, how do we do it cheesy
Are u madd? who is ur baby? come dem swear for u ni?

stop sniffing his azz man! ikeja aja airport oshi! angry angry angry angry
Re: Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet by Killz3(m): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2012
hawtin:

How do you want it? wink

As for Nl and it's members, . . . . . . .
Re: Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet by Killz3(m): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Mama mia relax na. . . grin grin grin
Re: Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet by hawtin: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

are we quarelling before? his he your boyfriend?

I just want to get to know him better.

I understand you are looking out for him but he is in safe hands
Re: Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet by hawtin: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2012
~Killz~:

Mama mia relax na. . . grin grin grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet by Killz3(m): 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2012
hawtin:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
So, are you an old member in new skin?
Re: Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet by hawtin: 12:19am On Apr 22, 2012
~Killz~:

So, are you an old member in new skin?

no i am an observer who decided on getting a handle. i am tired of watching miles away winknutin is happening even in their trillions i am here for you cheesy
Re: Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet by Killz3(m): 12:29am On Apr 22, 2012
hawtin:

no i am an observer who decided on getting a handle. i am tired of watching miles away winknutin is happening even in their trillions i am here for you cheesy
Why do you choose to be so open and brazen about this? There's an option of Private messaging you know. . .
Re: Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet by hawtin: 1:12am On Apr 22, 2012
~Killz~:

Why do you choose to be so open and brazen about this? There's an option of Private messaging you know. . .

sorry for my bad manners. i didnt realize members take things to this extent. I will add you for sure cheesy
Re: Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet by Killz3(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2012
hawtin:

sorry for my bad manners. i didnt realize members take things to this extent. I will add you for sure cheesy
I mailed you
Re: Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet by jackpot(f): 6:57am On May 29, 2012
wink
Re: Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet by hawtin: 7:21am On May 29, 2012
jackpot: wink

esu kekere
what is it to u
jealous much?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking / happy Birthday Courtney (sniperInAdiaper) / The Match-making Site..... For Matured Minds Ready To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.