Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

SAVE MY SOUL: Government Sends Me Back To Labour Market - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SAVE MY SOUL: Government Sends Me Back To Labour Market (1048 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting / What Is The Hope For A 2.2 In The Labour Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAVE MY SOUL: Government Sends Me Back To Labour Market by SOS2: 2:52am On Apr 19, 2012
Greetings NL. I am a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering with a very good result. I am good at what I do and have a hand full of experience. I searched for a job for over three years but could not lay hand on any one. Last december I was given a space to construct a shop between Presco junction and Cocacola Depot, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, by a landlord.

I have completed the project (both interior and exterior) when the state government gave an order to demolish every structure or attachment within 45 meters from the main roads that is not registered. Unfortunately, mine is affected and tomorrow, I will destroy all my effort with the same hand I used to build it and thereby sending me to labour market again.

What way can I follow? My soul needs a savior!
Uchenna
081 5876 1862
Re: SAVE MY SOUL: Government Sends Me Back To Labour Market by barikay: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2012
S O S: Greetings NL. I am a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering with a very good result. I am good at what I do and have a hand full of experience. I searched for a job for over three years but could not lay hand on any one. Last december I was given a space to construct a shop between Presco junction and Cocacola Depot, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, by a landlord.

I have completed the project (both interior and exterior) when the state government gave an order to demolish every structure or attachment within 45 meters from the main roads that is not registered. Unfortunately, mine is affected and tomorrow, I will destroy all my effort with the same hand I used to build it and thereby sending me to labour market again.

What way can I follow? My soul needs a savior!
Uchenna
081 5876 1862
I your pains bro. God is ur strength. Jst knw that God is preparin u 4 a greater tomorrow. He want u to pass tru all this so that when u get d money u will not squader it. Say to urself 'i gonna make it'
Re: SAVE MY SOUL: Government Sends Me Back To Labour Market by SOS2: 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2012
Barikay I hail for your candid encouragement. God bless.
Re: SAVE MY SOUL: Government Sends Me Back To Labour Market by greentea1: 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2012
How did you do that?[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: SAVE MY SOUL: Government Sends Me Back To Labour Market by gsmgold: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2012
When a door closes, another one open. Be strong. God has a surprise for you.
Re: SAVE MY SOUL: Government Sends Me Back To Labour Market by SOS2: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2012
I appreciate your concern, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Complete Manuals On Autocad And Piping Design / Work From Home In Abuja / Diamond Bank Interview Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.