Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Plz I Need Ur Help On My X2-01 Memory Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Plz I Need Ur Help On My X2-01 Memory Card (2923 Views)

How To Use Whatsapp On Your X2-02 And Others / Pls How Can I Donwload Wassap Chat On Nokia X2 01 / What Is The Price Of Nokia X2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz I Need Ur Help On My X2-01 Memory Card by Caringpro(f): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2012
Dear nokia care
i have a problem with my nokia X2-01, the music i downloaded in my memory card will just disappear both the picture i will not have anything in my memorycard again. Wht could be the cause of this and wht do i do to retify this problem. Pls i need urgent reply.
Re: Plz I Need Ur Help On My X2-01 Memory Card by mykejones(m): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2012
It's a virus. U must have picked up d virus during file trnasfer.
You can stl see ur music files,if you go to the music player. Under the 'option',go to 'update folder',all ur songs/videos will reappear.
The only best advice is to format the memory card though,as leaving to virus infested m card could intefere with the software of the phone. If u r nt even careful,it might just destroy the phone completely.
Cut ur loss,format d m card.
Gudluck
Re: Plz I Need Ur Help On My X2-01 Memory Card by chakaz(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2012
mykejones: It's a virus. U must have picked up d virus during file trnasfer.
You can stl see ur music files,if you go to the music player. Under the 'option',go to 'update folder',all ur songs/videos will reappear.
The only best advice is to format the memory card though,as leaving to virus infested m card could intefere with the software of the phone. If u r nt even careful,it might just destroy the phone completely.
Cut ur loss,format d m card.
Gudluck
But, that phone is a 'java phon', can a java phone actually be infested with a virus?
Re: Plz I Need Ur Help On My X2-01 Memory Card by mykejones(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
Am using the same phone,with the same problem presently. Can't find anyother tangible explanation as to why it has started misbehaving.

(1) (Reply)

My Airtel Free MB A Scam? / Enjoy Up To 150MB On All Recharges Using Airtel / What Is Happening With Internet Service Providers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.