Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

My Friend Needs A Car Dealer In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Friend Needs A Car Dealer In Nigeria (1090 Views)

How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... / I Need A Tokunbo Car Dealer In Lagos Who Does Financing Through The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs A Car Dealer In Nigeria by potato(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2007
Guys, my friend who is based in europe asked me to enquire if any one would be interested to do car business with him. The person will pay for everything and he will send the vehicle to him/her. He doesnt have much capital, so he will be like a middle man for the buyer and seller. Mostly used cars he could source and provide. Cheers
Re: My Friend Needs A Car Dealer In Nigeria by viperman: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2007
potato:

Guys, my friend who is based in europe asked me to enquire if any one would be interested to do car business with him. The person will pay for everything and he will send the vehicle to him/her. He doesnt have much capital, so he will be like a middle man for the buyer and seller. Mostly used cars he could source and provide. Cheers

That's the part most of us don't want to hear grin
Re: My Friend Needs A Car Dealer In Nigeria by potato(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2007
Viperman please tell me what most of you would like to hear or read embarassed, I've tried to explain to my friend that it would be almost impossible for anyone to agree to his terms, but he insisted that i should try.Well I've tried just hoping for the best and expecting the worse scenario it must be . Would you like to deal with him?
Re: My Friend Needs A Car Dealer In Nigeria by viperman: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2007
Well, if he can ship the car in, and we sell it off and remit his money back to him under the eye of his own person here in nigeria, i think most will accept that.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Honda Halla For Sale 700k / I Need Faily Used (clean) 1998/1999 Toyota Camry / Honda Accord 2004 Edition For Sale @ Affordable Price N1.380m Banix 08035376690

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.