Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Are They Leaders? Men Of God Or Rulers And Men Of Greed? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are They Leaders? Men Of God Or Rulers And Men Of Greed? (833 Views)

Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God / Nairaland's Compedium Of Traditional Rulers In Nigeria / Our Northern Rulers And Stupidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Leaders? Men Of God Or Rulers And Men Of Greed? by Jettage: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2012
I hate to call it success, The man had no visible investment before becoming President, Governor Minister or Senator, he spent four years or greedily spent 8 years in power, at the end of his tenure, he build a gigantic business estate or empire Called it a Name and yet people grovel around him as a hero, I call him a Thief, because his salary in eight years even if they were saved unspent cannot build such great business empire
Oriental Hotel, Airline and so on……………
Or The Man who claimed he was called by God from the ordinary life to Preach to the Poor, only to lose his focus on his Mandate as a Minister rolling out business empires for selfish gain
Some have Universities, some added Laboratories, secondary schools, Nursery schools, Guest houses, Transport Businesses, they still manage to preach and shout on their pulpits, but you can tell that most of them have become Ichabod “The Glory is departed”
I have lost count of the Church Universities today, Unlike Jesus,
I searched the bible to see if there could be a justification for empires now sending Men agog, one striking scripture that runs against it is
2Tim 2;4 “No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.”
All these scripture speaks against it Yet men are bent in following some men who have left God
Deu 20:5-7; Luk 9:59-62 2Ti 4:10; Luk 8:14; 1Co 9:25-26; 1Ti 6:9-12; 2Pe 2:20 1Co_7:22-23; 2Co_5:9;
1Th_2:4
Can you please justify the stealing of Politician or Clergymen in the name of serving the people?

Re: Are They Leaders? Men Of God Or Rulers And Men Of Greed? by ifyalways(f): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2012
Life aint fair!
Learn to deal,live and flow with it.
Re: Are They Leaders? Men Of God Or Rulers And Men Of Greed? by emsquare(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2012
ifyalways: Life aint fair!
Learn to deal,live and flow with it.

Well said GF!
Re: Are They Leaders? Men Of God Or Rulers And Men Of Greed? by NRIPRIEST(m): 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
emsquare:

Well said GF!

Did you just call Ify di oke onu your GF ? Look let me tell ya, pant get size! N'nweta gi dia, npia gi ajo stud !

(1) (Reply)

Warri King Under Presure To Abdicate Throne / Pls Translate This Names Of God In Your Language. / A Thread For Those Who Don't Knw How To Speak There Native Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.