Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Alert!!: Atlas Oil And Gas Recruitment Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Alert!!: Atlas Oil And Gas Recruitment Scam (2124 Views)

The New Face Of Job Recruitment Scam In Nigeria!!! / Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment / Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert!!: Atlas Oil And Gas Recruitment Scam by bongolistik(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
I know that some of you might have also received the text message from Atlas Oil and Gas cliaming they are recruiting in virtually all categories. Now when you apply for the purported positions, this is what will happen to you.

They will send you an invitation in 3 to 4 day time for an apptiute test that reads like this ''Congratulation, you have been shortlisted for an APT TEST in our firm. Kindly check our site fore required procedure www.atlasoilng.com

when you now head to their site, you will see the procedure, and part of the procedure is for you top pay in N2500 into a designated bank account that will enable you get recruit card for the test.

I hearby notify the general public especially the unsuspecting youths and job seekers that with my wealth of experience and detailed findings, the whole recruitment processes as presented above by Atlas Oil and Gas, is a confirmed scam and nothing to think about it, as no genuine organization will request for such amount for recruitment test.

Be warned. Let's join hand to take this country towards the right path by rejecting and sensitizing people towards these types of cheap scam.

Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Alert!!: Atlas Oil And Gas Recruitment Scam by Ruke2bam(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
bongolistik: I know that some of you might have also received the text message from Atlas Oil and Gas cliaming they are recruiting in virtually all categories. Now when you apply for the purported positions, this is what will happen to you.

They will send you an invitation in 3 to 4 day time for an apptiute test that reads like this ''Congratulation, you have been shortlisted for an APT TEST in our firm. Kindly check our site fore required procedure www.atlasoilng.com

when you now head to their site, you will see the procedure, and part of the procedure is for you top pay in N2500 into a designated bank account that will enable you get recruit card for the test.

I hearby notify the general public especially the unsuspecting youths and job seekers that with my wealth of experience and detailed findings, the whole recruitment processes as presented above by Atlas Oil and Gas, is a confirmed scam and nothing to think about it, as no genuine organization will request for such amount for recruitment test.

Be warned. Let's join hand to take this country towards the right path by rejecting and sensitizing people towards these types of cheap scam.

Thank you all.

Thanks for sharing this useful and vital information here.

welldone[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Alert!!: Atlas Oil And Gas Recruitment Scam by Toniology: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2014
@ bongolistik, so after paying the money for the card, what next. you said with your experience, but you have not told us what happens thereafter which means you did not have detail experience or knowledge about them. just as you see the information that you should make a payment then you jump into unwarranted assumption. please we need people who can really tell us what happens after paying for the card
Re: Alert!!: Atlas Oil And Gas Recruitment Scam by DeanOlamide(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
Toniology: @ bongolistik, so after paying the money for the card, what next. you said with your experience, but you have not told us what happens thereafter which means you did not have detail experience or knowledge about them. just as you see the information that you should make a payment then you jump into unwarranted assumption. please we need people who can really tell us what happens after paying for the card
....... Since u don't want to believe him...... Why not proceed with the payment and go thru the application process and finally u come back and tell us what happen................ Smart head....... #chai * We need people who can really tell us what happens after paying for the card* see as u smart........ U go thru it and come back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alert!!: Atlas Oil And Gas Recruitment Scam by batiatus(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Any company that asks for money to be recruited is a scam. If you have any experience of paying money for recruitment, kindly share the name of the company for future blacklisting.

1 Like

Re: Alert!!: Atlas Oil And Gas Recruitment Scam by minister85: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
@ toniology pls stop exposing ur ignorance in this manner, are u not a graduate? Have u seen where a lagitimate firm asked 4 money 4 their recruitment process?

2 Likes

Re: Alert!!: Atlas Oil And Gas Recruitment Scam by bongolistik(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
DeanOlamide: ....... Since u don't want to believe him...... Why not proceed with the payment and go thru the application process and finally u come back and tell us what happen................ Smart head....... #chai * We need people who can really tell us what happens after paying for the card* see as u smart........ U go thru it and come back.
u gave him a perfect reply. U knw what an old nd wiseman sees while sitting down, kids dont see it even if they stand and stretch their feet. It is pure ignorance that makes a coachroach wants to challenge a co.ck (male chicken). I put doz words in bracket 4 him b4 he nw start thinking its d*ck head

1 Like

Re: Alert!!: Atlas Oil And Gas Recruitment Scam by yinx11: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hi all, I think the guy, Toniology, is one of them or better still a 'Sincere Perpetual Learner'! Its obvious those guys are Scammers! And to even think of it, different dates of the test and different Account details was sent to different individuals. Am also of the opinion that once it involves a personal account details, one shouldn't think twice before fleeing! How was your contact gotten in the first place?#scammerssssssssss.

1 Like

Re: Alert!!: Atlas Oil And Gas Recruitment Scam by lifesam: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
I equally noticed that it might be scammers that they were. At the first time that they sent me the message, they claiming to be a referrel. That is, they used the National Directorate of Employment(NDE) in their bid to get mass application. Their purported corporate website was not fully designed. It was after they might have received application, that they completely designed their purported corporate website to look reality.

Another one lucky scammer that duped me off my 1500 was the Career Slip. This happened in the year 2012 when I was in Akwa Ibom State serving.
No recruiter will demand money from his or her prospective employees.

(1) (Reply)

Radio Recruitment Aptitude Test In Warri / Advice Needed Urgently / Workforce Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.