Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Hiit?niit?aptech?which One Is Better To Study It? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hiit?niit?aptech?which One Is Better To Study It? (3376 Views)

Name The Best IT Institute In Name: NIIT, APTECH, KAROX / Aptech, NIIT Or Karrox For Oracle Certificatification? / NIIT: Are They Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiit?niit?aptech?which One Is Better To Study It? by jidowu84: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2012
Pls peeps, i need the one that is more accessible btw this three institutes to study CCNA or WEBDESIGN, in terms of cost, quality, expertise etc. And if ANYONE knows a better/CHEAPER institute aside the listed ones should pls post it HERE. Very very urgent. I need to upgrade!
Re: Hiit?niit?aptech?which One Is Better To Study It? by jidowu84: 6:35am On Apr 20, 2012
Still waiting for good responds.
Re: Hiit?niit?aptech?which One Is Better To Study It? by olusesand: 10:19am On Apr 21, 2012
NIIT and Aptech should be a very good option. But in terms of cost and quality material i think NIIT should be your best option, Just walk into any of the centers around you to know there price and make your. I did my training at NIIT some years back and the books i was given makes a different till date,but wouldnt know if that still applies. And also its not by name of the training centre but how good the lecturer that will take u is. So make your research very well and welcome to the world of IT.
Re: Hiit?niit?aptech?which One Is Better To Study It? by jidowu84: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2012
Thank you so much . I really appreciate your post. God bless!
Re: Hiit?niit?aptech?which One Is Better To Study It? by abdulsamad(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2013
gaskiya
d truth is dat
Aptech hav d latest tech.
thr will teach u.
i.e Android,Winforms,Asp.net,SQL etc
Re: Hiit?niit?aptech?which One Is Better To Study It? by Pidivine: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
Never you go to NIIT if you don't want to waste your money and precious time. If u stil go ahead after this warning, u'll bite your fingers like i did.
Piwithgod@gmail.com
Re: Hiit?niit?aptech?which One Is Better To Study It? by abdulsamad(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
hey
y re u sayin so
re u thr x stud
Re: Hiit?niit?aptech?which One Is Better To Study It? by Pidivine: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
[quote author=abdulsamad]hey
y re u sayin so
re u thr x stud
[/quote
I registered for CCNA at Area 7 Garki. They didn't even complete the lectured before they folded up. Most NIIT centres have folded up. Do u still hear them announcing their fake scholarship? Be wise!
Re: Hiit?niit?aptech?which One Is Better To Study It? by abdulsamad(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
no man
am an Aptech Student
@Kaduna Center.
u can contact me on the following address 4 mor info:
Email:abdulsamad348@yahoo.com
Facebook: facebook.com/abdulsamad.ibrahim
phn: +919205007061
[/size][size=8pt]

Re: Hiit?niit?aptech?which One Is Better To Study It? by abdulsamad(m): 6:25am On May 01, 2016
Not Only FPT - Greenwich University
many universities like:

Uk MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY OF BOLTON
UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMORT

University of Middlesex, UK MG University, India
University of Portsmouth, UK C++ Institute
SQA International, UK Aptech Worldwide
University of Plymouth, UK Arena Animations
University of Hertfordshire, UK Griffin Qatar
London Metropolitan University, UK Arena Qatar
University of Central England in Birmingham, UK DNV ISO Certification
Sunderland University, UK Toastmasters International
Pace University, United States ICDL Training & Testing Centre
City University Seattle, United States Microsoft Gold Partner
Universidad de Tecnologica, Mexico Oracle Gold Partner
Southern Cross University, Australia VUE Testing Centre
RMIT University, Australia Prometric Testing Centre

Am Also a Aptech Student @Kaduna branch.
you can contact me on the following for more info:

Email: abdulsamad1420@gmail.com

facebook: facebook.com/abdulsamad.ibrahim

Whatsapp Number : +2348063526672

Mobile Number: +919205007061

(1) (Reply)

Credentials Needed To Enter The Financial Sector / IG Donates N3.6m To Gallant Officers In Jigawa / How To Register For Big Brother Nigeria Audition 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.