Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website (1145 Views)

I Am Celebrating My 4 Month Old Blog With 2 Million Page Views / Dallas Oil Exec. - Matthew H Fleeger Donates 7.2 Million Usd To Haiti Survivors Fund / An Investment To Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by elvis19900: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2012
Hello Webmasters, Programmers... am putting up 2 million Naira or more on a any website that would make a difference in people lives (It must not be social Networking site, Not easy to compete with Facebook)..just as Facebook did.The website can be an existing one or any new idea.NB the fund in question will be used on adverts and any thing that would make it more popular.If you know you've got what it takes..then drop your comments here.
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by mashnino(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2012
criously...

in dis present nigeria...

are u jonathan's cousin?
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by mrperfect(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2012
That is good move, just that some details are missing such as objective etc
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by worldbest(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2012
Good move. If you are really serious, i have a ready to go project that needs funding. Kennedyidialu@gmail.com
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by Excelboi(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2012
U fit pay for my plan? If yes, holla....
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by Timileyin(m): 1:18am On Apr 20, 2012
Money is not all my brother
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by elvis19900: 6:29am On Apr 20, 2012
Thank y'all for the response....I have never posted here before...that doesn't mean that i've not been around...This is something i love (programming,webdesign)@ worldbest..i have sent you an email..please check it.Am very serious about this
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by elvis19900: 6:36am On Apr 20, 2012
Drop your email, then we can talk
mrperfect: That is good move, just that some details are missing such as objective etc
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by elvis19900: 6:37am On Apr 20, 2012
Thanks for your response...thats if it relates to my post....can it bring change to the world
Excelboi: U fit pay for my plan? If yes, holla....
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by chrisvicch: 8:40am On Apr 20, 2012
@Poster

It is refreshing to hear that someone is willing to invest in something. Regarding to your request, I want to discuss a project which we are currently seeking for investors. But first I would like to know if I am chatting/talking to the right person. You can contact me at contactchrisvic @ yahoo dot com

Please send a mail. Once I receive the mail, I will ask you a question and give the answer, paste the answer on nairaland. Once I see the answer, I will chat with you and tell you the whole details. Looking forward to your email
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by elvis19900: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2012
Thank you...as long as it has something to do with the web
chrisvicch: @Poster

It is refreshing to hear that someone is willing to invest in something. Regarding to your request, I want to discuss a project which we are currently seeking for investors. But first I would like to know if I am chatting/talking to the right person. You can contact me at contactchrisvic @ yahoo dot com

Please send a mail. Once I receive the mail, I will ask you a question and give the answer, paste the answer on nairaland. Once I see the answer, I will chat with you and tell you the whole details. Looking forward to your email
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by chrisvicch: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2012
I have sent a code to you. Please paste it here. Once it is correct, I will chat with immediately using your email. Please stay online
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by elvis19900: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2012
CvG21
chrisvicch: I have sent a code to you. Please paste it here. Once it is correct, I will chat with immediately using your email. Please stay online
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by AbidemiA: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2012
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by obedz(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2012
Hello...I have a well designed site running already (not social network )..it's sure to fetch good profit if well managed...please send me a mail at debo_omowumi@yahoo.com. For full details .
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by obedz(m): 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2012
Just send me a mail at debo_omowumi@yahoo.com...have got what you are looking for.Regards
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by talk2D: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2012
How SERIOUS is this?
I think 2M should be up to $13k But u should prepare 4 more later at the middle of the project (but depends on what type of project).
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by elvis19900: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2012
Done
obedz: Hello...I have a well designed site running already (not social network )..it's sure to fetch good profit if well managed...please send me a mail at debo_omowumi@yahoo.com. For full details .
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by elvis19900: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2012
Thanks,Thats no problem as long as its approved
talk2D: How SERIOUS is this?
I think 2M should be up to $13k But u should prepare 4 more later at the middle of the project (but depends on what type of project).
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by worldbest(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2012
@elvis: I sent you a mail.
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by NSNA: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2012
take a look at classified ads website www.goodluckadverts.com and www.MyCountryJobs.com
I am selling it

email admin@mycountryjobs.com
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by ahmedinho1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2012
Got some ideas I will also like to share with you. I don't have to be part of your project. Just some ideas and advise are what I want to give now. I have 2 websites I manage now. Although new but are fast rising. Contact me via e-mail ogundimu.ahmed@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by moneymaker24(m): 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2012
check out www.bookonblogging.com , does it meet up the task?
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by gempo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2012
@elvis19900, please check out www.intellectforum.com. Please don't let the name deceive you. It is a multipurpose site. I hope you will like it.
If you are impressed, you can send a mail to my box kcee_ege@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by remmyz(m): 6:54am On Apr 25, 2012
www.exam4success.com. we nid piblicity and moderators from schs and tutorial centers. buh its all abt moni u cn get me on remmyz007@gmail.com
Re: 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website by Nairaplus(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
My idea is still in the oven. But, if you look at the domain name of my website, you should get the clue.

E-commerce solution. Trusted all over the country!

I've been playing with this idea for months and I'm overcoming it's biggest challenge- TRUST!!!

If I finish on time, I'll see if you're still interested in this. If not, nothing do you!

(1) (Reply)

Active Users Statistics On Nairaland / Is Google Down? / hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.