Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 (33590 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Barcelona: 28% (41 votes)
Real Madrid: 59% (85 votes)
Draw: 11% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 30th April 2012 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 / UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by sholatech(m): 1:34am On Apr 22, 2012
elampiro: .
Read the post very well...where did I mention that Alex Ferguson has ONLY coached Man United?
The point is clear-with the successes he's achieving at Man United(far bigger than Aberdeen), he needed not leave for vacant positions elsewhere to prove himself even though Jose Murinho won the League with Porto and also came to England to win.
He need not copy Murinho. Simple. Same way Pep need not copy Murinho!
It is more respectful if you stay and rebuild a team than leave for another club to assemble establsihed stars!
Point of correction: Sir Alex Ferguson created grade records as coach of Aberdeen bewfore signing for Man United. Aberdeen was an unknown team and hadn't won anything for decades before Ferguson got there. When he arrived he pushed the traditional leaders, Celtic and Rangers to the background and rule the league for year and also won European title for Aberdeen before joining Man United. He is a genius!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by Seamate(m): 1:35am On Apr 22, 2012
Ronaldho is a deity in football. Respect him
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by sholatech(m): 1:53am On Apr 22, 2012
Reference:

Theoretically, there should be a craving for Plan B..
Empirically, you have a formular that has worked for you 98/100.
When it keeps working, you are praised. When it doesn't work those 2/100, it is because there is no plan B??
I will still praise him. To be intelligent enough to create a pattern of play also means you know it needs modification when it starts failing..and this is now his real test of creativity.
And again, if you have a good plan but those excuting it are failing..does it mean plan is bad?? In the last 2 matches, you have lots of strikers missing sitters. Meaning the plan was still working!
I remember when Jose Murinho lost the match against Barca early season, was he not called all sort of names that rumor has it that he was on way out? He now rose up after and now secures wins and he's now angel.
Somehow, I still have confidence in Pep and he will learn from the mistakes.

Said it quite a while ago. I seriously doubt Pep's tactical ability for two reasons. One, there is never a plan B. It is always about player power, throw players in and hope they can outposses the opposition. When the end goal doesn't come the chap is appears always lost.

This causes the second problem, the team and by extension the teamwork is increasingly built around Messi. He is taking far too much importance than an experienced manager should permit. This is strategically dangerous. We know that the powers of Andres and Xavi are on the wane due to age and injury. This does not however mean Messi should play 8, 9 and 10 at the same time. Poor coaching.

This has led to the third and obvious result, Messi is burnt. At 24 he's played far too many games at such high intensity that if Pep cannot reform the situation he might just go the way of Patrick Kluivert. Messi needs a rest, the team needs a rest. Success has its limits and penalties.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by sholatech(m): 2:02am On Apr 22, 2012
dabrake: even amodu shuaibu can do that convincingly

Give amodu shaibu a club that already has two former and in-form World Footballer of the year, the best goal keeper in the world, half of Jose Murinho's salary and a blank cheque to buy red hot players in the world and see if he would not win league and champions league in the first season
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by KayDee4: 2:22am On Apr 22, 2012
sholatech:

Give amodu shaibu a club that already has two former and in-form World Footballer of the year, the best goal keeper in the world, half of Jose Murinho's salary and a blank cheque to buy red hot players in the world and see if he would not win league and champions league in the first season

he , he, he, Isn't this exactly what were seeing in Manshitty @ the moment ? This is their 4th season of stup1d and ridiculous spending and they haven't won the league or CL.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 22, 2012
There is only one special one.
First manager to win the league in 4 top flight leagues. . .

JM should be immortalized.
What a legend!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2012
[quote author=sholatech][/quote]what are you saying,i hope you meant mourinho copied SAF,not SAF copying JM,even if u can't figure that out,remember,JM's PORTO WON SAF's MU,therefore,it was Jm that copied SAF not otherwise,ok?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by ddippset(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2012
what a dark week it's been. we've been here before. 2 years ago when inter eliminated barcelona, the event was celebrated evenmore than christmas. it was almost a world public holiday. that's why it feels so good to rep barcelona. however having won 3 titles in a row its okay not to win a fourth. for the first time in a very long while i would agree that messi flopped in the game. and ronaldo got the goal. messi has been owning ronaldo year in year out so it's also ok for ronaldo to take this one. after all he is the fourth best player in the world.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by baslone: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2012
Seamate: Ronaldho is a deity in football. Respect him

The first ever player in Europe's top 4 league to score 40 goals (ITA, SPA, GER, ENG) in 2 consecutive
seasons!He equalled his own record of scoring 40 goals in La liga. The first player in La Liga history
to score 20 goals away from home.

The first MAN in La Liga's history to have scored 7 hat-tricks in one season. Omo-Oro is the second
player in Spanish football's history to score +50 goals in 2 consecutive seasons.

BaBa oooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by ekeroyal(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2012
My hearts goes out to RM for making Barca smell defeat in two consecutive games. It's becoming obvious that they may find it hard lifting a trophy this season and I hope Somebody SHOUTS AMEN.

Always A GUNNER
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by usbcable(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2012
Amen
Ashe
Aaamin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by Reference(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2012
baslone:

The first ever player in Europe's top 4 league to score 40 goals (ITA, SPA, GER, ENG) in 2 consecutive
seasons!He equalled his own record of scoring 40 goals in La liga. The first player in La Liga history
to score 20 goals away from home.

The first MAN in La Liga's history to have scored 7 hat-tricks in one season. Omo-Oro is the second
player in Spanish football's history to score +50 goals in 2 consecutive seasons.

BaBa oooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Both teams are pushing on the boundaries of the insane and the ridiculous. Surely these statistics are not sustainable. Both players have score close to 120 goals between them in all competitions this season. That is wicked.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by kelvinuche(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2012
RONALD......................................................O
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by ddippset(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2012
-the first player to scorer 5 goals in a single champions league match.
-the first player to score 14 goals in a champions league season.
-one of the first players to win 3 fifa/ ballon dor awards.
-one of the first players to be top scorer in 3 consecutive champions league campaigns.
-now with 63 he's second and 5 more goals and he'd be the highest scorer in a single european season.

who am I?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by sholatech(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
The figure 007 is for James Bond..and should be used by intelligent people that take details.
Who mentioned that SAF should copy his understudy JM??
Prove yourself as 007 by reading the comments again, please!
Temistatics 007: what are you saying,i hope you meant mourinho copied SAF,not SAF copying JM,even if u can't figure that out,remember,JM's PORTO WON SAF's MU,therefore,it was Jm that copied SAF not otherwise,ok?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by tribalism(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2012
in a telephone interview with MESSI, he said the madrid lose is comparable to BOKO HARAM attack. lol.
up madrid. CHELSEA TILL NOMORE FOOTBALL.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by tribalism(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2012
ekeroyal: My hearts goes out to RM for making Barca smell defeat in two consecutive games. It's becoming obvious that they may find it hard lifting a trophy this season and I hope Somebody SHOUTS AMEN.

Always A GUNNER
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN! UP CHELSEA!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by agabaI23(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2012
Amen
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by usbcable(m): 5:50am On Apr 23, 2012
ddippset: -the first player to scorer 5 goals in a single champions league match.
-the first player to score 14 goals in a champions league season.
-one of the first players to win 3 fifa/ ballon dor awards.
-one of the first players to be top scorer in 3 consecutive champions league campaigns.
-now with 63 he's second and 5 more goals and he'd be the highest scorer in a single european season.

who am I?

you are ddippset
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by ddippset(m): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2012
usbcable:

you are ddippset
lol.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by gentlegg(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2012
Without red card or penalty, Barcelona will hardly (or never) win a top flight game and football pediatrics call them 'almighty barca' . That club sucks. The world's most hated club.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by bash673(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2012
dabrake: Madrid can only win that match if and only if
(1) c.ronaldo will not play : cr7 is virtually the spoiler of such game. This his i-am-better-than-messi attitude remains the exact reason why they appear so mediocre before fcb. The annoying thing is that messi no send am as him(LM10) go still dey play with him team. Cr7 is a camera player. Dani alves keeps halting his silly paces. Why not change your style? Cr7 will keep on trying his decrypted-passworded stepovers unlike messi. Close tackle him too much and he will withdraw to the middle . . . not till he releases that killer pass.
(2) madrid should play like a team. They should stop playing like 11 individuals. Cr7 na him dey start this thing. When him do him own, di maria go join am
(3) they shouldn't forget the 1st and 2nd rule
(4) they shouldn't go contrary to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rule

And you are?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by lekyar(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
The Jubillation by the epl/madrid apologist over this fluky win is a testament of the level of barca play and I can only be happy. It's a known fact no team is unbeatable and no one has claimed otherwise. We see a lot of criticism of the best team in the world and hypocritically same critics fill in veiwing centres to see spectacular play by barcelona even in the last two games. Albiet luck carried the day for "Pack-the-bus and hope-for-lucky-strike" tactics by the "Underdog teams - Chelsea,Real Madrid (unbelievably)- I will still congratulate them. It takes a lot to survive the blitzreg and come out tops. Makes me wonder what happens if football was to adopt Basketball style playsoffs - Win most of possble matchups to decide a true champ....

Visca Barca.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by Som497: 12:24pm On May 09, 2023
9jafreak:
[size=16pt]Mourinho na Master

Guardiola is shit really. He has no GAME B!

This guy would relegate Chelsea if they employ him

There is no way he'll be able to cope with the English league or anywhere other than Barcelona's most ingenious midfield machine + Messi
[/size]
hope u are still alive to see how pep has coped in the English league without Messi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur: FA Cup Semi-final 2 - 1 On 21st April 20 / Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 / Footballers And Their Lives Off The Field (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.