Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? (7636 Views)

50cent Signs Rotimi, Us-Born Nigerian Singer To G-unit / Davido, 50Cent, G-Unit Crew & Nicki Minaj Party In Las Vegas | PHOTOS / 50 Cent & G-unit To Perform On Final Episode Of Chelsea Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by beyunce(f): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2006
OK People This is it. Which song do u think is the bomb. I am not not talking about the artist, I am talking about the song. As for me i think the three is cool. But i don't like the part of the Game dissin Olivia that she is a man.

But am still with my man G-unit for real.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by spikelord(m): 12:22am On Mar 28, 2006
My My Fo fo fo fo fo
My My Fo fo fo fo fo

My My Fo fo fo fo fo
My My Fo fo fo fo fo
My My Fo fo fo fo fo

I'ma give it to you baby, nice and slow!!!
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by spikelord(m): 12:24am On Mar 28, 2006
My fo fo is da bomb nigga
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by xxshawtyxx(f): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2006
smiley
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Ciaralover(f): 12:06am On Apr 06, 2006
The bomb is hail mary the diss to ja rule from [size=8pt]50, Eminem and Busta Rhymes.[/15]
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by spikelord(m): 12:26am On Apr 06, 2006
I don't know the kind of person you are! Fiddy's fans even believe that Joe Cartagena really got Fiddy with my fo fo!
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Ciaralover(f): 12:32am On Apr 06, 2006
Who the heq is JO Cartagena!!!!Please give me more info!!!
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by spikelord(m): 12:55am On Apr 06, 2006
Joe cartagena is no one else but, just guess
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by beyunce(f): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2006
spikelord:

I don't know the kind of person you are! Fiddy's fans even believe that Joe Cartagena really got Fiddy with my fo fo!

Hold it there.
What are u saying.
That is absolutely wrong.
Am with 50 cent all the way to the end.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by spikelord(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2006
U got it wrong sister, you are with Fifty Cent doesn't mean his beef sh!t is the best
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by beyunce(f): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2006
spikelord:

U got it wrong sister, you are with Fifty Cent doesn't mean his beef rubbish is the best

Ok so you think The game and Fat joe beef shit isnt rubbish.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by spikelord(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2006
yeah, they are all sh!ts, so what do we have in here
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by roflmao: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2006
Ya'll funny, Checkmate bodied all 'em shyt in the list pound for pound.

True story!
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by ladebi(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2006
fat joe really got it right this is what we call
DISS.
I love this motherfuckin hip hop game. Yeah, that'll do it
Yeah, I love hip hop
I love this muthafuckin hip hop game
This nigga here is a little nigga man
Stay in your motherfucking lane nigga
You fucking with the Don nigga
Folow me
Fifty meet, Fifty, he's the fakest that you've ever seen
Curtis, Curtis Jackson, how come you can never been seen
Once I got you, I'm gonna get give you
My, My, fo fo fo fo
My, My, fo fo fo fo
My, My, fo fo fo fo
I'm going to give it to you baby, nice and slow

Fifty you goin to end up dead when you fuckin with crack
Talk about your girl pop off, where the Bleep you be at
I see MJ in the hood more than Curtis
Matter of fact, this beef shit is making niggaz nervous
It's gonna be families grieving every sunday service
End up with your head popped off thanks to Curtis
But he dont care, he's still locked up in his house and shit
Steroid up and he wont come about that bitch
Is it me or does candy shop sound like magic stick?
In the video, this nigga fifty bout to strip
Shaking his ass, what the Bleep is wrong with this nigga
Fifty don't make me
Oh yeah, you got sixty-five niggaz on your team
And they're not from Southside Jamaica, Queens
They're the boys in blue, and I'm just speaking the truth
Yeah we all see the bitch in you
Follow me
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by beyunce(f): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2006
ladebi:

DISS.
         I love this motherfuckin hip hop game.                                                                                     Yeah, that'll do it
Yeah, I love hip hop
Folow me
Once I got you, I'm going to get give you
My, My, fo fo fo fo
My, My, fo fo fo fo
My, My, fo fo fo fo

Talk about your girl pop off, where the mess you be at
Matter of fact, this beef rubbish is making niggaz nervous
It's going to be families grieving every sunday service
But he don't care, he's still locked up in his house and rubbish
Shaking his ass, what the mess is wrong with this nigga
Fifty don't make me
Follow me

We all know the song and dont need the lyrics. thanks.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by beyunce(f): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2006
One love.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by roflmao: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2006
ladebi:

DISS.
I love this motherfuckin hip hop game. Yeah, that'll do it
Yeah, I love hip hop
Folow me
Once I got you, I'm going to get give you
My, My, fo fo fo fo
My, My, fo fo fo fo
My, My, fo fo fo fo

Talk about your girl pop off, where the mess you be at
Matter of fact, this beef rubbish is making niggaz nervous
It's going to be families grieving every sunday service
But he don't care, he's still locked up in his house and rubbish
Shaking his ass, what the mess is wrong with this nigga
Fifty don't make me
Follow me

Weak!!!
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by ladebi(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2006
@fake beyunce
you are a fool .
reply this if you are a fool.
dont reply if you like been called a fool.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by ladebi(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2006
one love
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Jackal(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2006
Piggy bank is better.
The sound is bizzare and Fiddy really gets at these niggaz.
No controversy here, 50's diss R.U.L.E.S.
I prefer Hail Mary though.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by ladebi(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2006
plz whats 50s diss R.U.L.E
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by wise(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2006
50 IS THE HOTTEST, ALL AROUND DISS. PIGGY BANK, MY BUDDY AND OTHER SOLID TRACK. 5O COME FROM LIGHT TO WEIGHT AND HE IS HOT. 50 single handedly take over thr rap game. Where is ja today? he is not breathing and he gat no fame like the past. 50 IS ON TOP NOW. 50 IS JUST TOO HOT SO U DUDE SHOULD SHOT UR MOUTH UP AND STOP SAYING SHIT ABOUT 50. Check his word out: GET RICH OR DIE TRYING, THAT WORD IS ALWAYS A CHALLENGE  IF YOU DONT KNOW, NOW U KNOW.

50 IS A REAL GANGSTA AND THAT WAS WHY SNOOP WAS KEEPING HIS COMPANY. CHECK DIS TRACK OUT ALSO: IF I CAN'T
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by ladebi(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2006
we should just take it you dont know who they call curtis jackson .
THE DUDE SAID HE WITH HIS MOUTH THAT HE IS NOT A GANGSTER.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by roflmao: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2006
wise:

50 IS THE HOTTEST, ALL AROUND DISS. PIGGY BANK, MY BUDDY AND OTHER SOLID TRACK. 5O COME FROM LIGHT TO WEIGHT AND HE IS HOT. 50 single handedly take over thr rap game. Where is ja today? he is not breathing and he gat no fame like the past. 50 IS ON TOP NOW. 50 IS JUST TOO HOT SO U DUDE SHOULD SHOT UR MOUTH UP AND STOP SAYING SHIT ABOUT 50. Check his word out: GET RICH OR DIE TRYING, THAT WORD IS ALWAYS A CHALLENGE IF YOU DONT KNOW, NOW U KNOW.

50 IS A REAL GANGSTA AND THAT WAS WHY SNOOP WAS KEEPING HIS COMPANY. CHECK DIS TRACK OUT ALSO: IF I CAN'T

ROF-LMAO @ this confused chump!!! FOH lil' nigga
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by menike(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2006
Jackal:

Piggy bank is better.
The sound is bizzare and Fiddy really gets at these niggaz.
No controversy here, 50's diss R.U.L.E.S.
I prefer Hail Mary though.

Y'all Hail Mary was an Eminem joint iight ! 1st written by 2pac so lets don't confuse ourselves about Em and Pac .

The Games' 300bars, 120bars(Dissin' 50 and G-unit + Oliver or Olivia) 360 bars, 240bars(dissin Spiderloc and G-unit) were simply Unbearable for the Ears.
Y'all go cop that .
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Ciaralover(f): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2006
Hail Mary and Piggy bank all da way!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Jackal(m): 1:15am On Apr 08, 2006
@ Menike,
50 spat on Hail Mary so don't tell me what u don't know.
Eminem and Aftermath inherited 50's beef with Ja so 50 owns the Hail Mary(Ja's Diss). PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

50 rocks and all them figure-bars diss from Tha Game r just lame to the ear.
Radio stations even refused to air 'em. Tha Game is just wack and Ja sucks.

Clickity Clank, Clickity Clank
The money goes into ma Piggy Bank, THIS IS A WICKED TRACK.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by menike(m): 3:52am On Apr 08, 2006
No Response

Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by beyunce(f): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2006
ladebi:

@fake beyunce
         you are a fool .
reply this if you are a fool.
don't reply if you like been called a fool.

I AM NEVER A FOOL ESPECIALLY IF I AM STANDING ON MY WORD.
WATS ALL THE FAKE ALL ABT DID I EVER SAY I WAS THE REAL BEYOUNCE WHATEVER.
WELL U CAN CALL ME A FOOL IF U WANT THE THING IS THAT I DONT GIVE A F***.
G-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuinnnnnnnnnnnnnt 4 REAL.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Jackal(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2006
@ Beyunce,
Well said.
Thats the ATTITUDE. G-unit soldiers dont give a Bleep about 'em MURDA INCs.
Niggaz r jealous cos we have got more cheddarz and cream.
They hate us cos they wanna be like us.

Just ignore 'em hoodrats in our backyard and sip ur Don Perrignon.
I got ya back as well as other G-unit lovers on this forum.
We r untouchable.
Feel me?
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by reyes4eva(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2006
Aaiyoo, i drink to that.
G-unit rocks.
No question. No controversy!!!!!!!!
Beyunce,we've got ur back.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 2:13am On Apr 11, 2006
To All 50 fans am sorry to tell you the truth and nothing but the truth
The Game is da bomb.before u argue with me i want you to go and listen to stop snitchin stop lyin mixtape album then u would know 50 is sh**.
He beat 50 hands down there n he wasnt saying sh** like i would shoot you nigga,nigga u wack and all that crap.he was saying some true story about 50 n guess wat, their were over 1 million pre orders for the album and 50 wanted to buy them off Game cos he knew he was talking real talk, so if u really wanna know wassup wiv 50.then go n listen to the album
Am sure u gon hate 50 like i do.N u gotta hear 50's reply to the album, 'not rich still lyin' wat the Bleep is that.is that a reply, listen to all the crap he was saying.men 50 is wack.Game is Da Bomb.Fat joe is also Da bomb,Juelz santana is capable of taking the whole G-unit crew down with one line of his flamez

The Game rulez men BlackWall street wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Beautiful And Sexy Tolulope Oniru, Aka Toolz Defines The African Woman / OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] / Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.