Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result (50187 Views)

Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart / Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE / Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by Akiika: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2012
Congratulations to the girl and her parents. But our curricullum is still filled with theories based on outdated books. How much of individual practical projects, group projects, volunteering do we expose our pupils to? This is the edge the western education system have over ours. But we still excel when we get the opportunity attend schools here. Some cheery news afterall, tired of reading about all these unrestrained stealing and corruption by the Govt. and some Nairalanders making case for them.
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by Emylexray(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2012
What a feat! 9 A1s is not a childs play. If oyibo catch dis girl ehn, dem go mould her into something else
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by moHot(f): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2012
i love this !! seriously i love this!!!
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by chikk(f): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2012
Odunnu: Easy Man. You are wrong. Keep quiet and let those who know educate you on the system here

I don't think this statement is called for. The guy might be right in the sense that during his time, the system was like that. U too might be right if u took junior waec anytime within the last 15years(or less). So either of u can be right but i dont see a reason for him to shut up cos during my time, there was NOTHING like making an 'A' in junior waec. Talk more of A1. It was distinction, credit, pass and fail(which u re-sit).
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by musulumi(m): 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2012
Should W̶̲̥̅̊ε̲ start running away because of that? i had a friend who scored a brilliant 9 f9s in his WAEC too but was not celebrated though. i keep in asking why?
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2012
The moment prick enter her life, Nothing would remain the same.
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by blackboi(m): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2012
strangerf: How can you " get A1 in JSS exams?"

Something isn't right about the story.
very obtainable. We're talkin' "modern education" not some 'old skool class
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by cheikh: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2012
̴Bluetooth
A woman can achieve anything [b]if she doesnt do boys.[/b]Keep it up girl.

@^^ Gbam cheesy grin grin grin...you'll kill person...
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by charlsecy4(m): 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2012
I wish her all the best. But one thing I must say is that the scholarship given should not be trusted. I remember when I was the best student in my department in a session I was entitled to some financial encouragement. However, I was only given a certificate. I received no money as it should be. Promises shouldn't be trusted.
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by NMAAJOOGU: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2012
Since they claimed that non of the 197 students failed any subject, i'm suspicious of the school. Dem don do corporate expo to market the godamn school. No be naija we dey?
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by ajanaku2(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2012
Smart Girl!...I'm sure She's still a Virgin...It'd be an honour to deflower such a Girl, irrespective of the fact She's physically beautiful or not...Meanwhile, does anyone have her Pic? Please Upload!

Beauty to Me...is a function of a Female's Intelligence and not her Physical Appearance. The Physical Beauty fades with Time...the once firm Bre'asts are subject to Einstein's Theory of General Relativity (They must grow flaccid someday)...The Smarts and Intelligence live in her forever!

Keep it up, Girl!...You are bound for Greatness! Olorun!

1 Like

Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2012
i bet, she is not on facebook or twitter. Neither does she ping or has a boyfriend.. Matter of fact, she is still a virgin. Young ladies out there, quit doing boys and u gonna have the same thing. Kudos
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by mamagee3(f): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2012
Congratulations to her!!!
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2012
This is the things we complain abt that exam called UTME. See how brilliant this girl is yet she scored 290 in the JAMB. Some students who cn barely make their papers will now score abt 300. Bleep jamb. I scored 233 in jamb sha in my own time. 4 A1s 3 B3s and 2 C6s. And I got into unilag and made a 2nd upper. So u cn tell a lot abt both jamb and waec. QED
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by fm7070: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2012
Am very sure the girl is a virgin.
Those sweet 16s can't get this
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by Abagworo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2012
This is nothing to raise dust about. I achieved the same parallel A1s in both JSS and SSS.So did my younger sister. A 1st class in University is the important thing which I did not get.

2 Likes

Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by afrodoc(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2012
abagworo stfu!
she was given d award for d best student in d exam for the whole country! so dt makes it noteworthy.nobody here cares if ur whole family had 9 A1s..stop coming to NL to blow ur trumpet
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by member479760: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2012
Good girl, anyway look for good boyfriend!

State government please provide similar condition of study to all schools.
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by purefella(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2012
a
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by purefella(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2012
out!
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by beblessed(f): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2012
I hv a student like dat in d sch i teach. We re all afraid 4 waec result. She made 7A* n 1B in d last igsce. D b wz because there wz no physics teacher.
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by Slizbeat(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2012
kshow1: Good brains indeed.......... How i wish she fell in love with science subjects while still in JSS

datz jst it. Art student. Weneva a science student get dat, lemme knw. Art is cheap, ma fwend got 6A's n 3B's bt mi as a science guy cud jst boost of an A, 7B's n a C.
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by apoti(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2012
The girl's picture

Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by ektbear: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2012
naptu2:
He explained that Tolu, who had already been awarded scholarship to study law at the Obafemi  Awolowo University Ile-Ife, would enjoy a special financial support from the state government for as long as she remains in the academic line.

He said, “Apart from the full scholarship,  she will also benefit from the government’s annual bursaries and scholarships and other packages provided for Law students both at the university and the Law School by the state government.”

In addition, he said Tolu would be given N100,000 yearly throughout her university education and that the amount would be reviewed upward whenever she is ready for her post-graduate programme.

He added that Tolu  scored 290 in the 2011 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and emerged the second overall best student in the Post-UTME conducted by the Obafemi  Awolowo University  Ile –Ife with 336 marks.

http://www.punchng.com/education/girl-with-nine-a1s-in-wassce-she-is-so-brilliant-her-teachers-feared-her-result-would-be-seized/

Her parents must be so pleased. I am proud of her. Anything a man can do, a woman can do better.
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2012
Happy for the girl!!

Why can't study a science or an engineering course, that will be beneficial to Nigeria??

I love hardworking and resilient Nigerians - the yahoozee generation needs to emulate this beautiful girl.
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by slimyem: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2012
yay!
that's my alma mater right there!
Go girl!
Sky's your starting point!
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by DMainMan: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2012
dayokanu: The moment prick enter her life, Nothing would remain the same.

Gbam, best quote of d day
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by LesbianBoy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2012
I knew it.....I just knew the girl won't be pretty!.....and I can bet with my range rover sport car that this girl will be "FLAT" chested and backsided!....its not possible to see all those pretty chicks make this kind of result on their own!
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by Abagworo(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2012
afrodoc: abagworo stfu!
she was given d award for d best student in d exam for the whole country! so dt makes it noteworthy.nobody here cares if ur whole family had 9 A1s..stop coming to NL to blow ur trumpet

I was also given the same award but you seem not to get my point. A 1st class in University is more useful than SSCE. I did not make a 1st class so I find my SSCE useless except for situations like this thread where I can talk about it. So don't be mad and all I wrote is absolute truth.
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by Ability12(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2012
My God dis is unbelievin,i wish her de best nd prays such in my own.
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2012
Well, Na to get good degrees na the best thing o. If you get some kind pali ehn, nobody go remember whether you get A1 parrallel of C6 parrallel (i am not saying that i got C6 parrallel sha, but even if i did, it wont matter again)
Re: Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result by afrodoc(m): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2012
@abagworo following ur logic the argument can then also be made that a 1st class is nothing to make noise about because not everybody that comes out with a first class will be of immense use to society.my point is whenever a nigerian makes news for doing something positive and coming out as the best in a national exam then it is noteworthy and noise should be made.after all when nigerians r nabbed carrying cocaine noise is made.should all d noise be negative?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student / OAU Students Boo Jonathan / Common Grammatical Tautologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.