Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here (72545 Views)

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nimc Customer Care Officer Position Applicants Lets Keep In Touch Here / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by diva4eva(f): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
@ wonukwuru... Dats some serious food for thought oo cos I think one can be posted to any state in nigeria

1 Like

Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by tdayo: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
@diva4eva Well, like have thinking of BOKOS for some time now, but if they post me their, i will go , so start hoping for the worst so that you will not be disappointed.
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by ekunita: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
I learnt that your address will be considered in the posting. i.e. if you apply with address in lagos, expect your ur posting within that zone/region........that's wat i heard.
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
Hmmmm, I hope soo oh, infact let maiduguri indigenes be posted to their state ℓ☺ℓ #just saying
ekunita: I learnt that your address will be considered in the posting. i.e. if you apply with address in lagos, expect your ur posting within that zone/region........that's wat i heard.
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by ggiz: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
ayo.afod:
pls wat can i do?i neither receive text nor call.i recide in benincity!!!kindly advice me.
I advice u to go d head ofc n check 4 ur self, speakin frm experience, I neither received sms or call, but was fortunate to ve an insider.
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by Kartatisko: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2012
I just received this FIRS -The documentation of your appointment is scheduled for 13th - 24th August, 2012. You are to come with all items on the documentation checklist, please.
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by diva4eva(f): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2012
I just received d same text from firs.
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by Chyk4all(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2012
Those of us who proceed first should pls update us,incase if there's any problem.Thx.
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by viper86(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2012
Pls for those of use that haven't worked before how will we open the mortgage and pension accounts?!
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by Chyk4all(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2012
viper86: Pls for those of use that haven't worked before how will we open the mortgage and pension accounts?!

They said stanbic is v.good but dat will take 2wks so i advice u to use first bank.Just one passport n photocpy of ur app.letter.U get ur pin after 3 or 4days dependin.
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by ARaH1: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2012
Congrats folks on your employment. Please, I am a novice in respect to the FIRS job grading system. My Question is at what grade level do one become an AM, DM or Manager, and how long does it take one to rise in the ranks(Promotion). Thank you for your reply in advance. And congratulations to all that have gotten the FIRS positions.
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by Vinzee: 6:34am On Aug 11, 2012
@
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2012
[quote author=Chyk4all]
They said stanbic is v.good but dat will take 2wks so i advice u to use first bank.Just one passport n photocpy of ur app.letter.U get ur pin after 3 or 4days dependin.[/quote
I just opened my acct with stanbic and I got my pin in 3days, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ I dnt undstand whr yu got ur info frm
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2012
Chyk4all:
They said stanbic is v.good but dat will take 2wks so i advice u to use first bank.Just one passport n photocpy of ur app.letter.U get ur pin after 3 or 4days dependin.

I just opened my acct with stanbic and I got my pin in 3days, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ I dnt undstand whr yu got ur info frm
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by Chyk4all(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2012
Irpheezy dats wat i was told by d stanbic staff,i dont reside in Abuja.there are so many firms openin RSA for new employees,i just passd d info i got
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by Kartatisko: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2012
Pls I like to find out if anyone based in Abuja has got the Certificate of Medical Fitness. The process at the National Hospital is slow
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by bitrus2yk2009(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2012
Guys what is going on there? How is the documentation process....hope is not taking too much time?
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by ggiz: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2012
Pls is dr any1 who has completed his/her documentation? Pls kindly let us know d challenges u encounter if any and how long it's take one to finished d documentation.
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by mokeju(f): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
Congratulations everyone!

Please can you help with info on how you applied.

Thanks alot.
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by wonukwuru(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
D documentation process is very time consuming. I got to firs office by 8am, I completed my documentation by 8pm. I did not drink even water frm dat morning til 8pm. Some pple did not complete their's because of some issues. I advice u go there earlier. Dont wait til d last date, u mite be disappointed because u may not finish it in a day. Go wit ur cv, nysc, fslc. Without it u mit not be cleared.
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by govtpaul(m): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
Chyk4all: Irpheezy dats wat i was told by d stanbic staff,i dont reside in Abuja.there are so many firms openin RSA for new employees,i just passd d info i got
I went to IBTC to open my RSA account and I was told it will take 2 wks before I would get my pin then I immidiately went to premium pension @ firstbank and opened another one and I was told that I will get my pin in 3 to 4 days time while the certificate will come in a week time . So I will use the pin that comes first. I was also told that you can submit your pin before the payment of your first salary
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by govtpaul(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
wonukwuru: D documentation process is very time consuming. I got to firs office by 8am, I completed my documentation by 8pm. I did not drink even water frm dat morning til 8pm. Some pple did not complete their's because of some issues. I advice u go there earlier. Dont wait til d last date, u mite be disappointed because u may not finish it in a day. Go wit ur cv, nysc, fslc. Without it u mit not be cleared.
Thanks for the info !
For somebody that has lost his first school leaving certificate or that his/her leaving school certificate is damaged due to flood or something ! What should such person do ?
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by Chyk4all(m): 1:01am On Aug 14, 2012
govtpaul:
I went to IBTC to open my RSA account and I was told it will take 2 wks before I would get my pin then I immidiately went to premium pension @ firstbank and opened another one and I was told that I will get my pin in 3 to 4 days time while the certificate will come in a week time . So I will use the pin that comes first. I was also told that you can submit your pin before the payment of your first salary
Exactly what i was told,i later opened with premium pension.
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2012
wonukwuru: D documentation process is very time consuming. I got to firs office by 8am, I completed my documentation by 8pm. I did not drink even water frm dat morning til 8pm. Some pple did not complete their's because of some issues. I advice u go there earlier. Dont wait til d last date, u mite be disappointed because u may not finish it in a day. Go wit ur cv, nysc, fslc. Without it u mit not be cleared.
Please is it the PRIMARY skool cert dat ur referring to as FSLC? Pls reply oooo
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by wonukwuru(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2012
@irpheezy, I mean F.S.L.C. Without it u might not be cleared. Try as much as possible to get it. Bear in mind that even though u have gotten d employmt leta, its not a guarantee that u wil eventually work with FIRS, u must fullfil other conditions. Again, even if u have not gotten ur RSA PIN, just go there, different bank officials are there to register u on d spot. Gud luck
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2012
wonukwuru: @irpheezy, I mean F.S.L.C. Without it u might not be cleared. Try as much as possible to get it. Bear in mind that even though u have gotten d employmt leta, its not a guarantee that u wil eventually work with FIRS, u must fullfil other conditions. Again, even if u have not gotten ur RSA PIN, just go there, different bank officials are there to register u on d spot. Gud luck
Thanks but uv not answered my question, is it primary skool or WAEC
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by wonukwuru(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
@irpheezy, I mean first school leaving certificate. D certificate given to u on ur completion of primary six
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
wonukwuru: @irpheezy, I wonder how u were able to scale thru d interview when u can not understand simple english. I mean, what is there that u can not understand? Did I write in french? If u can not understand what is written, I wonder & fear if u can scale thru d screening excise. I advice, u better stay back rather than go there to fool urself. Graduate my nash
Thank you for raining insults cos I askd for ur help. Some parastatals refer to ur O_level as FSLC nd I needed U̶̲̥̅̊ to simply clear ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ε̲̣̣̣̥ on dat. Godbless u
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
And pls don't bother to clarify anything I don't need ur info. I'm officially out of this thread
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by phemmy26(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by phemmy26(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
Re: FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here by govtpaul(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
Can anybody clear with affidavit of damaged or loss of testimonial or certificate ? Or has anybody cleared with affidavit
Then secondly is there any possibility of extension due to monday and tusday public holiday ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... / Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 / My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.