Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Excelon Limited are they real???!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Excelon Limited are they real???!!! (1983 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Are HIRING! / Careerlane/service desk limited. Are They For Real? / Kiote Services Limited - Are They Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excelon Limited are they real???!!! by ayonuga(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2012
Hey NL,
Got an email today from Excelon limited, their Lagos branch to come for an interview next week. Anyone familiar with this organization? Wanna know the background of the organization. Thanks
Re: Excelon Limited are they real???!!! by MissNicole01(f): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
I got a text from them today, asking me to come for an interview tomorrow.

Why such a short notice?

I didn't even apply for anything in Excelon. Though the text read it was by recommendation.

Wonder if they're real.
Re: Excelon Limited are they real???!!! by UtaliEgo1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
I also got text just now and they said it was by recomendation though I chatted with one lady I met on whatsapp about it before and she said she was going to send me an invite. But how can they send me an invite today and expect me to comply tomorrow 8:30am?

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? / Sale Personnel/marketer Urgently Needed And Secretary / You Will Be FIRED! Even If You Get A New JOB On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.