Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? (1985 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Apply: 10 Companies Hiring Like Crazy In March / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by femi2131: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
I was going through a complete sport some days back Ãήϑ I saw waynet concept saying that there is a job available in 10 companies Ãήϑ they help in achieving it..that aptitude test will hold on 3rd of november this year.. Ãήϑ I was asked to mail my CV to waynetconcept@yahoo.com or waynetconcept@live.com.that I will be giving the access code to the website that is on construction now..moreover I was asked to specified the state I will love the job to be cos the companies are multinational company..please help me with the information that will be needed now
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by michealola0091: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
Thank u mr femi for the post , my cousin told me about waynet concept last year and I he is working @ UAC foods ojota now, can u pls tell me the companies on their list now,I await ur reply
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by Ojeilevbare(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
Pls kip us updated as u receive relevant info. Thanks
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by cuteyangel(f): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
M interested too
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by ifyalways(f): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2012
Once the story gets to "website under construction, you would be given access codes " bla bla, you should know its scam!
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by femi2131: 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2012
@micheal truly UAC is among the ten company listed Ãήϑ the rest of the company are
CADBURY NIG PLC
WAMCO
DANGOTE group OF company
JAPAUL OIL Ãήϑ GAS
FLOUR MILLS
ORANGE DRUGS
JOHN HOLT
EURO CONTRACTOR
ARIK AIR..
Ãήϑ the minimum qualification needed is OND while the maximum qualification is
BSC...micheal pls tell me how your cousin go about applying Ãήϑ how many month it took him to get the job,cos I need it now
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by swaggaprince(m): 2:05am On Sep 03, 2012
femi2131: I was going through a complete sport some days back Ãήϑ I saw waynet concept saying that there is a job available in 10 companies Ãήϑ they help in achieving it..that aptitude test will hold on 3rd of november this year.. Ãήϑ I was asked to mail my CV to waynetconcept@yahoo.com or waynetconcept@live.com.that I will be giving the access code to the website that is on construction now..moreover I was asked to specified the state I will love the job to be cos the companies are multinational company..please help me with the information that will be needed now
pls what and what did you mail to them apart from your cv?
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by etinaetobong: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2012
I HAVE SUBMITTED MY CV AND I WAS ASKED TO PROVIDE SOME INFORMATION SUCH AS MY VALID MOBILE NUMBER AND PAY 1000K TO THERE ACCOUNT..I WANT TO KNOW MR MICHEAL PLEASE ASK FROM YOUR COUSING DID HE PAY LAST YEAR AND HOW MUCH DID HE PAY AND I WAS TOLD THAT IT JUST FOR A MONTH...PLS REPLY ASAP
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by owolabipeter815: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2012
need more info am intrested......
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by Benissues(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
@NL...b careful of dis!.....dey re scammers!....wen u hear d website is under construction...u knw dey bloody fraudsters!......i jst recrived a mssg frm one bantrix askin me 2 pay 2000k in2 one micheal essien's 1st bank acct........guys!..beware!.....tru agencies n coys dnt ask 4 money 4 recruitment except some govt agencies n parastatals!.....dis is my advice!..dnt fall prey 4 dis cheap 'hocus pocus'
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by ifyalways(f): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
^ no,leave them.
Someone is asking directions on how to pay the money despite all the warnings and clear signs.

I would be here to LOL at long last.Dunno if being unemployed makes people foooolish undecided
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by Afam4eva(m): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
deleted
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by Ikenadormary(f): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pls my fellow house mate can some one tell me if he or she knows of any company that's recruiting pls
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by etinaetobong: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
Mr femi, last year i also apply for the job vacant that came up and i was given a job at access formally intercontinental,but i turned it down base on the fact that i was given a preferable job at coca cola at ibadan.....they sound funny truly they were reliable as at last year because the fees that i was ask to pay was 500 naira....i was not asked to write any exams and i was informed to come to the bank with my credential and i was been interviewed .....
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by Benissues(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
@NL....all dis pple supporting dis agency re all bloody scammers n fraudsters wit alot of sh**t.........ve u all check dere profiles.......dey registered wit nairaland on 31st of august,1st n 2nd of sept,2012.......naija b wise...am out!
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by Blueboy0402: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
femi2131: I was going through a complete sport some days back Ãήϑ I saw waynet concept saying that there is a job available in 10 companies Ãήϑ they help in achieving it..that aptitude test will hold on 3rd of november this year.. Ãήϑ I was asked to mail my CV to waynetconcept@yahoo.com or waynetconcept@live.com.that I will be giving the access code to the website that is on construction now..moreover I was asked to specified the state I will love the job to be cos the companies are multinational company..please help me with the information that will be needed now

Why! Why! Why! You and your cohorts do not even have the fear of God. Do you think you will progress in life by defrauding job seekers? Is this the meaning of being an enterpreneur? Be warned, if you do not stop this act then the misery, hardship, problems, rejection and sadness of all job seekers including the ones you have defrauded and those propective ones on your list will be your portion. The tears of job seekers will hunt you and will not depart from your home.

2 Likes

Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pls, admin or moderator should remove this post and delete their profiles, they are bloody scammer, and their IP should be banned
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by hakunajay(m): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
Blueboy0402:

Why! Why! Why! You and your cohorts do not even have the fear of God. Do you think you will progress in life by defrauding job seekers? Is this the meaning of being an enterpreneur? Be warned, if you do not stop this act then the misery, hardship, problems, rejection and sadness of all job seekers including the ones you have defrauded and those propective ones on your list will be your portion. The tears of job seekers will hunt you and will not depart from your home.

Amen...
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by michealola0091: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
What my own my cousin told me last year he got a job through them Ãήϑ what do U̶̲̥̅̊ want m do?anyway,I have done my own with them if they like they should eat my 1k...there address Ãήϑ number are with me
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by Dway1: 3:34am On Sep 04, 2012
Sound funny but the name waynet ring..I will contact one of my candidate to know if is the one..cos samuel seeking admision into one of the school I help in getting admission told me that he got a job through one waynet but don't sure if they are the one...
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by hakunajay(m): 3:54am On Sep 04, 2012
michealola0091: What my own my cousin told me last year he got a job through them Ãήϑ what do U̶̲̥̅̊ want m do?anyway,I have done my own with them if they like they should eat my 1k...there address Ãήϑ number are with me

Guy, shut up! You, femi2131 and agentconning are one and the same person. You merely opened multiple accounts just to scam people abi? The moderators of this site should please try and check against multiple ids.
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by smile706(m): 6:04am On Sep 04, 2012
michealola0091: What my own my cousin told me last year he got a job through them Ãήϑ what do U̶̲̥̅̊ want m do?anyway,I have done my own with them if they like they should eat my 1k...there address Ãήϑ number are with me

The poster is a scammer and God will judge u!
Re: Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? by Obinoscopy(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2012
@ All,

Don't give anyone money, in the guise of registeration or whatever, to secure job for you. Even if it is 100 naira. If you are looking for someone to dash N100 there are many beggars along the streets.

These people are scammers and they feed on the money you give them. A responsible job recruiting firm will give you a job and then collect an agreed percentage once you start earning your salary from the company they secured for you.

A word is enough for the wise

smile706:
The poster is a scammer and God will judge u!

hakunajay:

Guy, shut up! You, femi2131 and agentconning are one and the same person. You merely opened multiple accounts just to scam people abi? The moderators of this site should please try and check against multiple ids.

We'll look into your allegation and act accordingly. But please lets be civil in our posts and refrain from abusive words. Thanks

Hayjaycity: Pls, admin or moderator should remove this post and delete their profiles, they are bloody scammer, and their IP should be banned

The post here does not make them scammers. However we'll investigate into the matter. If they're scammers, they'll be dealt with accordingly. Kind regards

(1) (Reply)

Jiuhua Group Recruiting / Paid Internship! Paid Internships!! Paid Internships!!! / N-power: Thread for applicants who didn't get text but saw congratulatory messag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.