Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Suggestions Needed! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Suggestions Needed! (797 Views)

Career Choice DSS Or ARMY? Suggestions Please!! / Your Suggestions Needed On This Entrepreneurial Program / Suggestions Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions Needed! by enyitex: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2007
I need your sincere advice fellow nairalanders, I graduated from the University with Bsc in Geology. Later my school withheld my certificate due to incomplete entry qualification, and now I have no fund to start over again, the situation is really frustrating my life because it has denied me better job opportunities and right now I'm doing a job of N20,000.00 a month, which is difficult to manage considering family background and responsibilities. Please I need your advice on effective solution to my situation on the way forward.
Re: Suggestions Needed! by chychy(f): 11:09am On Nov 08, 2007
Your case is really touching.

How abt going to a part-time or evening school? Extreme cases call or extreme measures so u might actually need to save from ur meagre salary to be able to go back 2 school and get ur dream job with ur dream pay.

Appeal to your family members, church and good natured Nigerians to help you through and of course Baba God.

And please make sure that this time ur results are genuine.

(1) (Reply)

Biz Consulting Firm Or Virgin Nigeria? / WHICH COMPANIES ARE RECRUITING? / Highest Paid Careers And Companies In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.