Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife (981 Views)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Human Beings Are Wicked. See For Yourself (pic) / See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by LORDEST(m): 7:04am On Apr 21, 2012
Wife opens up,‘My hubby used hot iron, screw driver to burn me’
For 36 year-old Mrs Mercy Nnamdi, the woman whose one-year-old son was allegedly killed by her husband recently in Ago, Okota area of Lagos, over her husband’s allegation that shewas sleeping with his father, life could never have been more cruel.
This is because never in her wildest imagination had she envisaged that a man she had known almost all her life could mete such inhuman treatment onher. As you read this piece, Mercy is going through excruciating pains in a private hospital in Okota where doctors are battling to save her life.
In fact, the once bubbling woman looks a shadow of herself, as medical report showed that she sustained a third degree burns from the hot iron her husband of two years used on her on Saturday, April 7 2012, which was exclusively reported by Vanguard.
Presently, the badly burnt womanmaintains a particular position, by sleeping on her back. She wears an adult pampers when she eases herself, with a tissue paper by her side, with which she cleans the fluid coming out from the burns. Help, as gathered, was far from the Imo state-born woman, as none of her neighbours attempted to go and find out what was happening when she was desperately shouting for help. It was learnt that their neighbours failed to respond to her cries for help because it has become a daily occurrence.
Crime Guard gathered also that on several occasions, some of theneighbours invited policemen from Ago division who cautionedher husband after which he was made to sign an undertaking never to raise his hands on his wife.
Family sources hinted that signs of danger in the marriage rearedits ugly face early after the two love birds fell in love 16 years ago, when Mary was barely 22 years old. But she was apparentlyblinded by love, hoping that her heartthrob would outgrow his anger someday, which was neverto be.
Narrating what led to her being apatient in the hospital, Mary stated, “It all happened on a Saturday. I had prepared boiled yam, awaiting the arrival of my husband. After a long wait, I decided to eat mine and left his on the table. He came back few minutes to 11pm and went straight to bed. Then at about 1 a.m., power was restored and he went to put off the power generating set and switched over to electricity.
After that, he started ironing his customers’ clothes because he is a dry cleaner.
I was later woken up by the cry of our one-year-old baby who apparently needed breast milk. All the while, we were outside before power was restored. Before retiring inside, I took my bath and fetched water for him to have his.
The unforgettable night
Mrs Nnamdi at hospital
I was fast asleep when I was woken up by a sharp pain on my back. I thought it was a night mare. But when I opened my eyes, lo and behold, my husband was planting the hot iron he wasusing on the clothes on me. Immediately I turned, he planted it on my chest. When I raised my hand to prevent it, he planted it on one of my hands . By then I did not know what to do. I started screaming and calling on my neighbours for help. I raised my leg to prevent him, again, he landed the hot iron on me.
As he planted the hot iron hard on my flesh, he would use a screw driver to peel off the flesh.At a point, I became too weak to shout. I begged him to stop but he would not. Rather, he would ask me to tell him how many times his father slept with me. Even in pains, I begged him to listen to himself and imagine what he was saying. My responseseemed to anger him the more because he would plant it harder,leaving it on my skin and at the same time, asked me to tell him the truth.”
At this point, Crime Guard asked if she was guilty of the claim. She grimaced and replied, “How can that be? The father already has a wife.” Pausing for a while and staring at the ceiling , a position she has been maintaining for several hours, she continued, “ at that point, my baby woke up and started crying . I begged himto allow me breast feed the baby.
But before I could finish the statement, he placed the hot ironon my breasts, threatening to kill me if I shout. As he lifted the iron, I saw that the flesh from mybreast had stuck to the iron surface. Again he pressed it harder on my stomach, leaving it there. I managed to turn, only forthe iron to land on my lap.
He told me there was no way of escape for me that night, that members of his gang were outside to take my corpse to an unknown destination by the timehe finished with me. At that point, I knew the end had come for me. I managed to shout out for help with all the strength in me but I could not.
At that point, he forcefully took Ebuka from the bed and went outside. I decided to go out because I did not know what he would do next when he came back. I cannot tell how I crawled out of the room.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/w-i-c-k-e-d-see-what-man-did-to-his-wife/

Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by brainchild78(m): 7:17am On Apr 21, 2012
horrendous. this man needs to be punished for his dastardly act.
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by victorazy(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2012
Hehehehe so tempted to cut and shop like suya!
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by Pain(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2012
Barbaric. The man should rot in jail. Sometimes a life sentence is better than death sentence especially in nigeria. He should be sent to Gashua!
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2012
WTH??!!!!
I hope he gets the harshest sentence possible. 15 years and above. Bloody animal.
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2012
victorazy: Hehehehe so tempted to cut and shop like suya!
Is this suppose to be funny? Bloody cannibalistic mor.on.
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2012
Things lyk dis are now common in marriages. Dat man shd be given d same toture like he did 2 his wife. He was so wicked and inconsiderate, even when he knew she nursing their son. If d wounds heal in some years time,d emotional scar wud remain forever
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by OAM4J: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2012

(1)

Woman Caught Having Séx With A Man On Hospital Bed / Pastor Arrested After Impregnating 20 Church Members (PICTURE) / Two In Court For Allegedly Gang-raping A 21 Year Old Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.