Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

D'banj Now A Back Up Singer? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj Now A Back Up Singer? (1144 Views)

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video / Timaya Ft D'banj - Mind Over Matter / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Now A Back Up Singer? by ajaniade1: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2012
Hello country people. I couldn't help but just had to post this on Nairaland. First I thought I heard a weird accent screaming "all night long" and had to play the song again on youtube.Turns out is what your beloved dbanj screaming "all night long" in the chorus. LIL ISSUE FT RICK ROSS AND DBANJ. An international artist, loved in africa,asia and europe now singing backup for "lil issue(whoever the hell dat is) in america? Is this what dban'j signed for. This is troubling my people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl8NDMwj6-E
Re: D'banj Now A Back Up Singer? by jonsn: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2012
Bro, what you need to realize is that, several top music artists that you may never imagine, have their voices recorded as back-ups for so many other top artists' songs.
It has absolutely nothing to do with relegation in their music career.
Re: D'banj Now A Back Up Singer? by ajaniade1: 4:16am On Apr 22, 2012
I hope so bro. I am not saying its bad.I am just worried. You know the way Nigerians are. This deal with kanye better work for good or else.... you know we people...especially since you know how the relationship between him and don jazzy ended. You know em' nigerian folks are with jazzy(right or wrong).
Re: D'banj Now A Back Up Singer? by samtek(m): 6:30am On Apr 23, 2012
Guys D'banj's signup with good record is purely illuminati... So he wld do what ever they tell him to.... I am sure playing backup might be one of the least things... Doubt? Check our his rings frm Oliver twist video.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Zamani - "Truth" Review / Barmani Choge Dies At 80 / Christian Songs Of Our Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.