Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Do You Believe There Is Life After Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe There Is Life After Death? (916 Views)

Do You Believe In Life After Death? / Do You Believe There's Curse Of The First Born / What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe There Is Life After Death? by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2012
Though am not an atheist coz i sumhow believe in God.... Buh sometimes i wonder if there is truly life after death, i wonder if the world is truly gona end (rapture)... Wonder if men soul will live forever like some religions potrays it... Wonder where the souls that existed before religion started are... They said the world has being in existence before 2000bc.. Where will those souls be? Souls that doesnt know JESUS OR MUHAMMED or GOD

do u believe in life after death if yes why? and if No why?
Re: Do You Believe There Is Life After Death? by Jenwitemi(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2012
There is truly life after death, but it is not anything like we ever imagined. My view on after life is that there is only ONE CONSCIOUSNESS outside this existence and that consciousness is what we, in this existence, call GOD the CREATOR. All the 7 or so billion of humans on this planet are merely a reflection of that one single consciousness that is GOD. And when we, the reflections of GOD, leave this existence, we melt back into GOD and other reflections manifest and go forth to other worlds to interact with.
9jadelta: Though am not an atheist coz i sumhow believe in God.... Buh sometimes i wonder if there is truly life after death, i wonder if the world is truly gona end (rapture)... Wonder if men soul will live forever like some religions potrays it... Wonder where the souls that existed before religion started are... They said the world has being in existence before 2000bc.. Where will those souls be? Souls that doesnt know JESUS OR MUHAMMED or GOD

do u believe in life after death if yes why? and if No why?
Re: Do You Believe There Is Life After Death? by Joel3(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2012
Mattew 5:17 read, ''Do not think that i came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18, ''For assuredly, i say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19, ''Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of this commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven.
Re: Do You Believe There Is Life After Death? by emofine2(f): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2012
On the contrary I believe there's death before life (and not in the literal term as we may perceive). If one is not conscious then such a person is asleep and one only begins to wake up from the slumber once they tap into their conciousness hence my chart from death to life. But this is a matter of the mind and not the body. It's the other way around with the body. Physically death is inevitable but does our conscious inner self need a body? if not there is "life" after death.
Re: Do You Believe There Is Life After Death? by lepasharon(f): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2012
Yes.
Re: Do You Believe There Is Life After Death? by rastamouse: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2012
Yes, I do!
Re: Do You Believe There Is Life After Death? by Gracie1818(f): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
Yes,as a matter of fact,not even for the sake of faith.How I wish I could lay hands on a news that was read in a TV station in Lagos in 2008.A whole community in one of the Niger Delta states confessed to seeing the image of a young christian girl who passed away, in the clouds in the sky.The girl's image was formed clearly and precisely.The whole community testified to this on the TV news.I think NTA or AIT.I was filled with shock and fear.It was serious.

You could also google about people who died and came back to life,watch their U-tube videos,Google also the 11 year old who saw visions of heaven.The pictures painted by this kid was what made doubters to take him serious. I watched the video and I said heaven is real.When u see it ull know its a resting place for the soul.Believe me ,the soul recognises the truth when it sees one.Heaven is great and more real than earth.When you see the true vision ,there is always a filling of Dejavu.

I had such dejavus when I was about 4years old(pure mind) and played in gardens or when alone in a sun after rain environment
Re: Do You Believe There Is Life After Death? by Gracie1818(f): 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2012
And again when you see it ull know its not a place for killers and terrorists and all those in that religion. Its real,its real,I wish I could explain
Re: Do You Believe There Is Life After Death? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2012
Gracie1818: And again when you see it ull know its not a place for killers and terrorists and all those in that religion. Its real,its real,I wish I could explain
have u seing it urself? Can u dig a link to the site of the girl that is ascending to heaven? Please am interested
Re: Do You Believe There Is Life After Death? by Gracie1818(f): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2012
It was a TV news so I did not care to take down the reference.Getting it will take time and energy searching for it in the archives/library of those stations
Re: Do You Believe There Is Life After Death? by Gracie1818(f): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2012
Google 11 year old with visions of heaven.Do not mix it up with the one that happened in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Is Exodus 32:14 A Proof That God Is Evil? / Jesus Was Not God's Son / When God's Timing Is Taking Too Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.