Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader (17180 Views)

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / T.B Joshua Again. Goodnews This Time, For Argentina. / Tb Joshua Again! Church Hiv Prayer Cure Claims 'cause Three Deaths' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by wesley80(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2012
Reference:

Well according to this report he says it is a waste of time reporting good news since the people will not listen. Can you imagine that. Since when has the gospel become a populist movement. It will never be popular for obvious reasons but as a preacher his job is to do so anyway. He is spreading bad news to attract attention. That is the tactic of mass media and does not represent the values of the church. Anyway what is the guarantee that those on death row will repent and do good. Hitler slaughtered to the bitter end and gave orders for the execution of Herman Goering and Heinrich Himler just before he shot himself and Stalin was signing execution warrants dying of cancer. Death or its fear does little to reform the damned. TBJ should know this. Old Testament systems don't work anymore ask Noah. Gospel 101.

My erudite and learned friend please show me a Prophet in the Bible that constantly gave Bread and butter prophecies please, just show me so all the grammar u blew above me would be useful.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2012
jookco: Zimmmetro —

He said the people of Argentina could approach him for an update on how to handle the matter.

http://www.zimbabwemetro.com/argentina-leader-will-die-soon-says-tb-joshua/

By the bolded, this prophet of Baal means Argentinians should start patronizing his church. People should ignore the f00l he will get tired and keep quiet.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by mkmyers45(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2012
Okija_juju: I hope the man of god that dies is one of the criminal jet owners and his mode of death is a plane crash in one of their fancy jets. angry
Na fight? Lol
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by wesley80(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
PA1982:

Another weasel-prophecy.
Perfect.
The fellow is a true professional!

What's it with you and this Prophet? You seem to be determined to discredit his every word. is there some history no one is aware of or is this just a personal mission?
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2012
This prophesy is definitely for the current Argentinian president cristina fernandez. she has been diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer.she is receiving treatment. cry
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Exponental(m): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2012
The Minister of Death Affairs has spoken again! (no insult)
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by wesley80(m): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2012
RICHIE BOI: This prophesy is definitely for the current Argentinian president cristina fernandez. she has been diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer.she is receiving treatment. cry

FALSE. She was cleared of having cancer after an earlier diagnosis that turned out to be wrong.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Canisma(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2012
wesley80:

^^ Are u serious or just kidding? Please say more and explain what lead to his prophecy cos I know he never makes statements in isolation.
I am serious, mate ?
He said it, this morning. This is a good news to Nigeria.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Canisma(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2012
wesley80:

^^ Are u serious or just kidding? Please say more and explain what lead to his prophecy cos I know he never makes statements in isolation.
I am serious, mate .
He said it, this morning. This is a good news to Nigeria.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by ACM10: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2012
Prophet of doom
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2012
The man should start predicting the death of those peoples dat put nigeria as a nation in sorry state
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by ACM10: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2012
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by naijaspeak(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Dis man z becoming something else this days though ​ℓ̊ don't doubt nor dispute dis but am still watching him on A̶̲̥̅̊ v.close range
my friend you continue to be a doubting thomases. This is the time for the human race to repent and follow god
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by mygsmnairacom(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2012
Canisma: Just watching Emmanuel t.v.
Prophet T.B
>
T.B Joshua has just prophecied that THE FULL JUDGEMENT OF GOD SHALL FALL ON NIGERIA SOON. THOSE WHO HAS BEEN EMBEZZLING AND LOOTING THE COUNTRY'S WEALTH AND ALSO, ALL THOSE POLITICIANS WHO HAVE BEEN SPONSORING ALL THE CRISIS IN NIGERIA, i think he means boko haram sponsors.
He said, THE WRATH AND JUDGEMENT OF GOD SHALL FULLY DESCEND ON THESE PEOPLE.
<
THIS WRATH SHALL BEGIN ON Ist of June, 2012.
Lets watch out for june 1st this year and see what would happen.
<
Once again, the prophet has prophesied.
IS THIS NOT A GOODNEWS TO NIGERIA ?
This is surely, not a doom prophecy.

Now,that's some good prophecy.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by August21(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2012
From majority of the comments, it is obvious dat evry1 here is beating abt d bush.
For u to argue for or against, u shd state ur Views and back it up with a gud example and ur reason for such a view. We are literates here. Let's get to a stage in Nigeria whr we argue wt points or facts.
Things to note b4 u argue:
1) Who is a fake prophet
2) How do dey operate
3)What criteria shd we consider b4 we say a person is a fake.
Enlighten us wt ur ansa b4 u talk. I.e make a Reasonable point.
For me anyway I think no one has bn able to convince me wt a reasonable point. Here. So, am still waiting. -----August21.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2012
jookco: Zimmmetro — Barely two weeks after Nigerian flamboyant prophet TB Joshua prophesied the death of Malawian President Bingu wa Mutharika, he once again dropped a bombshell on Sunday saying an Argentina leader would die soon.
TB Joshua told thousands of his followers during the end of the second service broadcast on the free-to-air- Emmanuel TV that a leader in Argentina would die after he or she collapses. He said the leader would survive if he is given minor treatment but an attempt to operate him or her would lead to death.

“I see death of an Argentina leader but he/she can be saved if there is no operation. He may go into a comma but will come back to life later,” warned TB Joshua.

:oHe said the people of Argentina could approach him for an update on how to handle the matter.shocked

He further warned an ageing church leader saying he would also die soon. “I see an old, respected and great man of God going to rest. This is not death but rest. I give more details in upcoming services.”

TB Joshua added that prior to North Korea’s launch of a rocket into space, he told his children that the launch would fail but he didn’t want to mention it publicly following a spate of criticism over wa Mutharika’s death.

He defended that he was prophesying death because it was a waste of time in telling the world about “good things.”

The prophet said when he prophesies death of influential people, it was only meant to make them put their life in order.

Why you and not God ? :p ole !
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
jookco: Zimmmetro — Barely two weeks after Nigerian flamboyant prophet TB Joshua prophesied the death of Malawian President Bingu wa Mutharika, he once again dropped a bombshell on Sunday saying an Argentina leader would die soon.
TB Joshua told thousands of his followers during the end of the second service broadcast on the free-to-air- Emmanuel TV that a leader in Argentina would die after he or she collapses. He said the leader would survive if he is given minor treatment but an attempt to operate him or her would lead to death.

“I see death of an Argentina leader but he/she can be saved if there is no operation. He may go into a comma but will come back to life later,” warned TB Joshua.

He said the people of Argentina could approach him for an update on how to handle the matter.

He further warned an ageing church leader saying he would also die soon. “I see an old, respected and great man of God going to rest. This is not death but rest. I give more details in upcoming services.”

TB Joshua added that prior to North Korea’s launch of a rocket into space, he told his children that the launch would fail but he didn’t want to mention it publicly following a spate of criticism over wa Mutharika’s death.

He defended that he was prophesying death because it was a waste of time in telling the world about “good things.”

The prophet said when he prophesies death of influential people, it was only meant to make them put their life in order.

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by PA1982(f): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2012
wesley80:

What's it with you and this Prophet? You seem to be determined to discredit his every word. is there some history no one is aware of or is this just a personal mission?

Interesting that you follow my posts.
And why Prophet rather than prophet?
This fellow has far too low a strike rate to be considered anything out of the ordinary, after all.

'Every word'?
No.
I applauded when the fellow publicly stated the criminally negligent health 'advice' given in his churches should in no way be considered a substitute for proper medical attention.

'A personal mission'?
No. What attracted my attention were the clumsily faked and viciously misleading 'healing' videos.
I had no idea people took the fellow's 'prophecies' serioiusly, that there was television coverage of his ministry a là USA til I read about it here at Nairaland.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by tjskii(f): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2012
[color=#000000][/color]
jookco: Zimmmetro —
. This is not death but rest. I give more details in upcoming services.”

Na nigerian film, wey we dey watch out for part two
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2012
Wonder why tb joshuas CRITIC antartica hsnt commented.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by sammsimm(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
9ce film
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by peterr(m): 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2012
Gud or bad prophecy doesn't depict d true man of God cos God wil nt alwys do or say tinx 2pls a peson bt d questn is wat is d impat of dis prophecies in d life of christians?...y alwys supastars an leadas?...ar they more important 2God?....I taut dat all human an al souls ar d same in site of d Lord....y alwys pple of dis status?
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by PA1982(f): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2012
August21: From majority of the comments, it is obvious dat evry1 here is beating abt d bush.
For u to argue for or against, u shd state ur Views and back it up with a gud example and ur reason for such a view. We are literates here. Let's get to a stage in Nigeria whr we argue wt points or facts.
Things to note b4 u argue:
1) Who is a fake prophet
2) How do dey operate
For me anyway I think no one has bn able to convince me wt a reasonable point. Here. So, am still waiting. -----August21.

1) Who is a fake prophet
Answer- Anyone who claims to see the future. Anyone.

2) How do dey operate
Answer- Anyone can have a strike rate which will convince a lot of people.
That, and the fact that people tend to remember the detail that came true and not the many things which never happened.
Also the fact that people will twist events to accomodate a prophecy made in the past. Check out the Nostradamus prophecies to see a good example of this.

Answer- Do they claim to see future events? Then they are fake.

Remember- in English, prophet and profit sound the same!

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by richardoz(m): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2012
Let's wait and see.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by killuminati(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2012
agb2011:
he has never prophecied somethin gud, it is always death and doom. Ki lo de. He is an angel of doom
correction! His is the spokesman for the angel of death/doom.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by MRMICKMEN: 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
ALL YOU WHO CALL HIM NAMES WILL GIVE ACCOUNT ON THE LAST DAY.SO YOU ALLOW YOUR MOUTH TO LEAD YOU SORRY I WILL SAY I TOLD YOU BUT YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN.JESUS WAS NOT TILL DATE ACCEPTED BY HIS OWN FAMILY because THEY KNOW JOSEPH.WATCH YOUR TONGUE SPEAK NO EVIL HEAR NO EVIL THINK NO EVIL.LET THE ALMIGHTY JUDGE BUT AT THE MAIN TIME IF U ARE NOT SURE SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YOUR PIE HOLE
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by canalily(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2012
wesley80:

hey! Man do u belive T.B!?
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by drbond080: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2012
This man ehn ....
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by blackboi(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2012
payless:

This guy did not specifically said Malawaian President was going to die. He actually said "African Leader". If you all remembered that Nelson Mandella was critically sick few weeks ago and many thought he was going to die, so this fake Pastor came out few day later and said one "African Leader" was going to die. TB Joshua actually thought Mandella was going to die. TB Joshua should just mention names instead of all these vague prognoses of his. Bastard!
¿¿¿
#smh!
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by TopAnalyst(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
PA1982:

1) Who is a fake prophet
Answer- Anyone who claims to see the future. Anyone.

2) How do dey operate
That, and the fact that people tend to remember the detail that came true and not the many things which never happened.
Also the fact that people will twist events to accomodate a prophecy made in the past. Check out the Nostradamus prophecies to see a good example of this.

I'm sorry sis; I just felt so disappointed at your comments - above.
I suggest you read-only and not make further comments on this thread. Thanks
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by ismhab(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2012
This man of gods is a typical probability pastor, may be he is working together with devil.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2012
PA1982:

1) Who is a fake prophet
Answer-[b] Anyone who claims to see the future. [/b]Anyone.

2) How do dey operate

ISaiah prophesied about the coming of a Messiah thousand of years b4 Jesus came..

Are u saying that God can't show 2day's prophets,pastors,envagelists the future??

Don't underestimate God..

Jesus said that the New Testament people will do Greater things than He...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It Unforgivable To Sin Against The Holy Spirit / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.